You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 12:20am

Throow

Beginner

• "Throow" started this thread

More inventory space?

I am lvl 21 and only have a 24 space bag. Can I get more?
It is really a very big annoyance to have so small an inventory :(

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 12:25am

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 2:09am

menzanima

Hey Throow,

Possibilities to expand your bag space depends on the Server you are playing on.

If you're playing on free2play (Evolution) you only get a certain amount of Space upgrades for free, after that you have to buy more space with Expansion Tokens.
You can easily find them via the Plus symbol in the bottem right of your Bag.

Also you can get them from your daily Gift (Not a day without a Gift), buy them cheaper with Premium Levels or get them from the Fair or the Free Traders.
The bigger your bag, the more Expansion Tokens you will need.

If you're playing on pay2play (Smuggler's Paradise) you can expand your bag a little bit with Gold at the NPC in the Bank of your Fraction up to 30 Slots.

(NPC on League Side)

After that you will be able to increase the capacity of your Bag through Raids. The first raid will become available at level 45 and allows you to recieve a bag with 42 Slots. The biggest Raid Bag is, like Dragagon said, the one from the Eclipse Raid (Level 55) with 54 Slots.
The next option is to participate in special Events via the Forum, Facebook, etc. to get Marks of Accomplishments, which will allow you to buy even bigger Bags with up to 78 Slots.

I hope I could help you, if you have more questions just let us know. :)

Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "menzanima" (Jun 27th 2019, 12:07am)

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 11:27pm

Quoted

Then you can collect Marks of Accomplishments through Endgame avtivities, which will allow you to buy even bigger Bags with up to 78 Slots.

Na it's not true
you can get Marks of Accomplishments only by forum/fb competition or giveway
or for taking big place in incoming tob turnament

sadly thers no more forum events organizet from long amount of time :thumbup:

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 12:10am

menzanima

Hey Dragagon and Noah1,

You were right. I made a mistake, it is not possible to obtain Marks of Accomplishment through normal endgame activities.
I corrected it.
My apologizes for the misinformation.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo