You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 5:11pm

Warrior DMG f2p

So I'm new to Allods and playing on the free to play server. I have a level 13 warrior on the League side. I notice that my typical damage output is between 1-7 dmg and I have one move that does 14-20 dmg. I also notice that my moves that cause Bleed are constantly Absorbed by the enemy. It hits but it doesn't seem to actually do any damage. Now what I want to know is, is this a cause of me being poorly geared, sucking at my combos, or perhaps even worse some sort of pay wall?

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Drakken

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 6:07pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well at low lvl everything is low especially dots, later on when u can put rubies out and make a proper build it will do tons of dmg
I am PioPico

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 8:49pm

okay thats good to know. I seem to be doing better. Just still frustrated that all my bleed dmg is being absorbed