You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 9:24pm

Fate Elixers And Artifacts Lvl 10

Can we be notified before you implement this changes? who told you we wanted?

We have been before consulted if we wanted Patronage lvl 5 and we choose not to, this was the kind of company that diserved my money.

Not this one that implements something without even caring if their community wants just to milk the max amount of money.

This is wrong.

Dont treat us like that

WE THE REST THAT REMAINS.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "hatake.master" (Jun 26th 2019, 9:30pm)

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 9:30pm

DarkMatter

Beginner

You want to see online only 10 ppl with 10lvl artifacts on server playing between themselves?

There is no any chance that new ppl will come in game and will stay. You can try to make account and check bg, where 13's guy with 10 lvl artifacts will 1shot u even not seeing u, just cuz u was too close to his aoe.

10 lvl artifacts makes HUGE disbalance in already disbalansed game. STOP IT!
#PLACEHOLDER#

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 10:09pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

lol making artifact from r5-10 increases dmg by 10% stop crying rly, its same upgrade if u went from 6´s to 7´s in offensive runes, same with other artifacts, its low % on those too , we need something since we have the artifacts we want r5 already, dont just think cuz u are casual player that the rest who plays hyper competetive who has nothing to do, doesnt want something new.
I am PioPico

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 2:46am

artifact from 5 to 10 increases dmg/healing 10%, decreases incoming dmg 10%. like perma spicy fish and bitter something. you know they are making huge difference.

and... from 6s to 7s? 10%?

let's see...

i have 6 runes. my basic skill has 100 base dmg. 60% from 6 runes = 160
i got level 10 victory thing. 160+20% = 192

now
i have 10 runes. base dmg is still 100. 100% from 10 runes = 200
got level 10 same thing. 200+20% = 240

you can say that the difference is the same in %. but... if you are ignore defensive runes difference.
in real, difference was 40(200-160), now 48(240-192)
now let's ignore defensive runes difference.
that 8(48-40) is 8% of base dmg(100).
so... you both still have 10 level artifacts;
6 runes became 7s with artifact, but 10s became 11+0.8= 11.8 runes.
rune difference became 4.8(11.8-7)

ok let's explain in different and easier way;
with 10 level artifact;
6 runes guy's base dmg went up from 100 to 192. so his/her 6 runes became 9.2 runes.
10 runes guy's base dmg went up from 100 to 240. so his/her 10 runes became 14 runes.
rune difference was 4(10-6), now 4.8(14-9.2)

if 2 people do the same thing, at the level 10, artifact gonna give +/- 0.2 attack rune"s" advantage for each level difference of runes.
that 0.2 is rigit.
and noting here again; we ignored defense runes difference in this calculation. if we consider defense runes, that gap between those 2 people gonna be higher.

don't forget that. 6's and 10's guys both got "10 LEVEL of ARTIFACTS" in this situation. this is not realistic. that could be real if there were no cs ways to get them and we could say "work harder and got it!" kinda things.
if we consider how exchange rate changed, so many people gonna leave the game soon.
----
so, not affecting the same. more cs getting more push...
these kind of things affect the same at same cs. for top cs players, if they all make those things level 10, that won't change anything for each other. but that is gonna help them to dominate low ones.
---
anyway %10 outgoing dmg increase and incoming dmg decrease are not "oh nvm" things!
---
sad part of this kind of situations is, top or very high cs people are running from each other in bgs, in koe, everywhere. they are fighting each other pretty rare. mostly they are farming incarns or low cs people.
so... stop blaming low cs/casual players. if they stop playing, those nubs i mentioned can't feel strong and can't fill the gaps of their life, and they also stop playing/paying.

those people who are casual/non-cs want new things, but they don't want more push to csers for sure...
---

aren't you guys tired of this endless cs things? come on!?!

Myself

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Jaxis" (Jun 27th 2019, 3:26am)

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 8:48am

lol making artifact from r5-10 increases dmg by 10% stop crying rly, its same upgrade if u went from 6´s to 7´s in offensive runes, same with other artifacts, its low % on those too , we need something since we have the artifacts we want r5 already, dont just think cuz u are casual player that the rest who plays hyper competetive who has nothing to do, doesnt want something new.

You mistake me, I am probably gona have a higher artifact lvl then you. I can affoard most pay to win , I am here worried about the yet to come more negative reviews that after the 13's you could still find something else we can spend again high amount of moneys only possible on runes before since we reached 13's they had to found something else yet to reseted with 11.0 the price is high you only get if you want just like the 13's excuse. We all know always some 1 will get it so we might aswell do it .

I wont ever say a word again or wanna see this community complaining about p2w then.

you love it

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 12:40pm

Quoted

artifact from 5 to 10 increases dmg/healing 10%, decreases incoming dmg 10%. like perma spicy fish and bitter something. you know they are making huge difference.

10% here, 5% ther, 12% here, 21% ther, 25% there etc.. and your scaling dmg go to the moon

thay adding new multipliciter evry 2-3 months, last time was up to secoundary +210 stats from fatality and dragonic relict for 5% dmg/heal

So why are your suprising now

This game play max 1-2k ppl, why not to start play game wher thay add costumes or content insted of cs? with 13m popularity and 51 servers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jun 27th 2019, 1:09pm)

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 4:24pm

rozetri

Intermediate

This is over-simplifying the issue. It has been pointed out before, but a 10% boost is not just a 10% boost. It's a separate multiplier entirely, which means it compounds on top of every other multiplier you are already adding. Sure, if we're talking PvE, a 10% increase in damage is pretty small. But in PvP, that 10% can make the difference in the outcome of a fight, even moreso when it's more than one person that's on you. And since PvP is already poorly balanced by the mismatch of CS between different players, what once a very difficult fight that could be won with extremely intelligent play becomes a totally impossible situation.

Sure, when it's top players versus one another and EVERYONE has the same advantages (which will likely eventually happen for those top players) the issue is moot. But then you have another problem: you're not trying to gain a competitive edge, you're just trying to keep up with the power curve. That's not content. That doesn't allow you to manipulate the outcome of a fight intelligently, it's just making sure all of your numbers equal the numbers of the other guy. And at the end of the day all you have really done is make the gulf bigger between the hyper competitive and the SLIGHTLY less competitive (read: not casuals), making it less and less worth their time to even try to participate.

TL;DR: Going from R5 to R10 artifacts is lazy, unfulfilling gameplay that isn't worth defending when what you really want is challenging gameplay and more open-ended VIABLE choices in how to play. This won't bring anyone the satisfaction they're yearning for and only serves to further population decline.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Rate this thread