You are not logged in.

Friday, May 16th 2014, 12:08pm

New idea for revolution the actual profession system and a new idea.

On some professions like weaponsmith you could make materials for upgrading weapons during certain, for example gives some % as poison damage on x seconds or so.
Second when maxing professions or at least reaching lvl 60 on then you get a extra bonus based on the profession i can tell some of then.

Weaponsmith- Increase critical damage by 1% if you wearing paired weapons Increase luck by 1 point if you wearing one handed, two handed weapons.

Leatherworking- Increase movement speed by 1% and increases luck by 1 point. ( nice add for scouts and psichionist)

Blacksmith- Inrease armor by 0,1% per piece of plate you currently have equiped, nice add for healers

Tailoring- Increases healing recieved or dealt by 0,01% per piece of cloth you currently have equiped, nice add for sumoners and also make then more hard target.

Alchemy- Increase the effect of alchemy potions by 10%: This includes all the potions that increase stat from 5 to 5,5, a nice add and a must combo for dps builds.

Add a monster book: Common this feature is used in many games and some players would like to know some monster description and this books or pages can be also used as a form of market i think many players will like this idea.

On this idea add the ability to get some monster stat based on the monster himself could a nice add for players and make a search for diferent ways of damge.

And thats it post your forum sugestions from both ideas at least would like to hear your opinions

Friday, May 16th 2014, 1:00pm

Add a monster book: Common this feature is used in many games and some players would like to know some monster description and this books or pages can be also used as a form of market i think many players will like this idea.

On this idea add the ability to get some monster stat based on the monster himself could a nice add for players and make a search for diferent ways of damge.

Monster cards FTW!

((redacted, the name might mention runes and magic)) has this. Monsters will drop on a relatively rare basis a "monster card" showing the same type of monster that dropped the card e.g. a Desert Scorpion as found in the Dead Sea area would drop a Desert Scorpion card, and bosses, of course drop their own boss card. Every character has a collector's book where the character can stash one copy of a particular card, gaining stat points. Surplus cards are tradable to merchants and/or other players (often for substantial amounts of money). My recollection (it's been a couple of years now since I last played) is that mobs drop these cards on a frequency similar to silver anniversary coins, maybe not quite as rare as that, and the drop rate seemed to depend on the monster as well. Some cards were reasonably common in the auction house because people fought the monsters a lot, other mobs almost never got attacked, so you *never* saw the card. (I'm thinking here of a particular dog-like monster of around level 50 that (a) had a fairly wide aggro bubble, and (b) put a bleed on you that was dangerous even for level 60+ characters, so people tended to leave them alone after having done an end-run around them. I cheated slightly and used my rogue's stealth mode to sneak past and unlock the teleport destination beyond.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, May 16th 2014, 2:44pm

i would love to see perks and achievements system!

Rewards when you get some special achievement or reach a value on perks points or something.

Friday, May 16th 2014, 5:33pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Perks and Achievements are already in the game.
They're measured on how big your wallet is or how much no-life gaming you can do in the form of runes and other CS items.