You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 9:20pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hey hcl how are you doing.

A lot of us still have fun with allods, me personally has much if not more has 5 years ago in our american server,
i dont know why so much hate towards the game that found you the love of your life but i still have huge amount of fun in allods and ofc i could survive without allods it defitenatlly wouldnt be the same thing so plz dont wish the end of allods for us we didnt do anything wrong to you if u wish the game end just go somewhere else cuz from wat it did for you it does not diserve that back from you .

Have a good day spiderpig miss ya

Hey hatake.master, I don't really wish the end, I suppose I misworded it and for that I apologize. I more-so meant RIP to how Allods used to be and the great game it used to be. I don't ever see it being risen from the dead to do that. Allods, even up through the 60 or 70 patch was pretty awesome. I don't even know what level it goes to now, haha, 85? but it's been a long, slow slide downhill and I just never saw so much as a blip of an upward movement in the game experience.
That stated, I'll attempt to remain neutral to how the game is going as it is no longer "my game." I've not played in years, but I still hope it can get out of these rough years.
I doubt it's hate that he has towards the game, it's more like extreme disappointment and probably a certain level of disgust.

I LOVE YOU ROZEI <3 Even Saint brought you up the other day in conversation and I can't quite remember what it was about. Hope all is well, my friend.

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 2:58am

I read this forum every day, I have no idea why, I guess in hopes the game will return to gPotato some day and actually become playable again...but I'm sure that will never happen.
I want to come back, as you can see, I've literally not played this game in over 2 years, yet have read the forum every single day since I left because I am still THAT attached to it. I have huge connections to this game and it's community.

This. I'm here because of watching Mercenaries vs Sharlazz it gave me nostalgy
You just can't escape the memories. I'm just waiting for "Allods 2.0" to arrive, to see if I get to meet good old friends.
Unfortunately, there is a very close to zero percent chance that any "Allods 2.0" will be any better than what we currently have. The game may change, the systems in place may alter, it may even become an action combat game as has been previewed in Warp instead of a WoW-like. But at the end of the day, it's still all run by mail.ru, which has already shown it has zero issues with pushing things directly into P2W. The exact same problems are going to come up all over again.
Yeah the exact same problems will probably come up again. But a lot of us are lurking just wanting another year or two of a great Allods Online experience :D I would play again knowing it will go p2w tbh. At least a couple years of Allods is better than any gaming experience I have had since leaving..

Friday, July 26th 2019, 4:20pm

I still remember ...
I still remember how it was for me when I first entered this Game, and it was amazin'; the login music alone that pumped me up before actually entering the game. Lots of players running around, with raids even in the starting Area as a fresh League player; the beginning area as a fresh Empire player in the Sewers. Crystal Chips going for 3-5g/e, and affordable items via Auction House. The amounts of World PvP in Asee Teph, where it looked like a battleground with 15+ vs 15+ player battles that ran throughout the zone straight through to Coba Plateau; when you opened the map, you were seeing 5+ banners. And, due to runes being inserted into gear, I was able to duke it out with players worry-free while leveling! Lets not forget seeing a [??] player coming at YOU and cursing your gear upon death ― so when you saw that [??], You ran !!!

I still remember seeing a Mentalist player for the first time while leveling, which were extremely rare with Mental Overload; A scout too, that nobody hardly played. The excitement of seeing higher level opposite faction players running through our zones while leveling or wondering about. A GM entering the scene and engaging with the players for chat or activities. And the CONTEST that were always popping up for us in the Forums.

The amounts of entertainment in the Arenas for both League and Empire. The game felt so welcoming to new players, and I loved it.

Now, when I open the game I feel an immense disconnect. I'm just glad I got to experience the game back then. (( :thumbsup: ))

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 2:51pm

What is missing in the game is a reconnection with the early versions of the game, where the imbalance was not extremely large, and the game was not focused on PVP, one of the biggest points in the game being ships and ship wars. more.

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 5:33pm

Cayley

Beginner

I dont know what you guys talking about .... OFC it's worth coming back :) and as in any other multiplayer game where leveling is a thing - you will always have two options - pay money and get stuff faster , or "pay" your time and farm stuff... so lets not whine about that :)

Definitely 11s+ runes is a luxury increasing your survivability and damage dealt... but please lets be realistic... Allods is a difficult game to play.. if 3-4 players coordinate properly their skills, you can kill 13s player no problem... however, players dont know how to play :) (me included !! :))

(in AOD or BG) "Hey warden,cleric,summoner.... can one of you guys go in heal mode? " - "Oh i dont have / oh i dont know how to play / (just simple) no " :):):) "hey bard/engi, why are you not in support spec?" - "(no response)"..... what to do with these people ? :):):)

Instead of getting at this game better, you see "those" whining players in PvP activities .. clerics in Assault spec, warriors and pallys and demonologists in Tank spec, summoner and warden in Assault Spec .... like come on :) what do you expect to do with this in PvP :)

Another thing stats... do you guys even understand how stats work in Allods :) the other day, this little mage (cute) was asking me how come i do that much dmg in PvE - "Its your runes Cayley" - "Im like fine" - i removed two offensive runes , and i still did more dmg than him ..he had lvl 8s... I asked him what are your stats.. the player had full proficiency almost , no elemental dmg .... no determination... what do you expect to do here?

And players like that are LOTS on allods ... cause you guys are used to easy gameplays in current games... Call Of Duty style :) 3 buttons and kill .... not in Allods :)

Yes the game is "dead" - but not because of strong Cash Shop.. game is dead because there is no events, no active GM presence, no content... Mail.ru focuses on other projects like Skyforge etc...

Thats the reality ... at least for me :)

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 7:43pm

Quoted

I dont know what you guys talking about .... OFC it's worth coming back :) and as in any other multiplayer game where leveling is a thing - you will always have two options - pay money and get stuff faster , or "pay" your time and farm stuff... so lets not whine about that :)

Not rly true, problem is you need pay/farm for alot of items to be competetive, like if you compare it to wow,g2w or other not much cs mmorpgs, you need hight invest in your char befor play, what is unatractive for many returing or new players

Quoted

Definitely 11s+ runes is a luxury increasing your survivability and damage dealt... but please lets be realistic... Allods is a difficult game to play.. if 3-4 players coordinate properly their skills, you can kill 13s player no problem... however, players dont know how to play :) (me included !! :))

So you not see a problem of need 3-4ppl in order to kill one
so if you get 3-4ppl like that, you need 12-16ppl?
like how many times you got situation when only 3ppl was good in enemy team rest papers, but that 3ppl used tear ability same time or 2-3 shot you witch basic skills abusing thay stats like determination or brutality (as thay do so many dmg thay stack 100% determination, or cs allow them to hit you for 1/2hp then thay abuse brutality to break your caution stats?)

look on that video
https://youtu.be/WAMxRUEkD9A?t=1366

ofc 3 cs ppl carried a game

Quoted

(in AOD or BG) "Hey warden,cleric,summoner.... can one of you guys go in heal mode? " - "Oh i dont have / oh i dont know how to play / (just simple) no " :):):) "hey bard/engi, why are you not in support spec?" - "(no response)"..... what to do with these people ? :):):)

Cuz thay prefet to do dmg, you can be good as sup summoner/cleric/druid, same you can do tons of dmg on dps engi/bard but for that you need proper klass knowlage, and inaf addional cs stats to counter someone armor+ cs def stats

Quoted

Instead of getting at this game better, you see "those" whining players in PvP activities .. clerics in Assault spec, warriors and pallys and demonologists in Tank spec, summoner and warden in Assault Spec .... like come on :) what do you expect to do with this in PvP :)

i debout it, if you play duo or trio, tank demo, pally or warrior bring you cc support giving you time to burst your enemy, taking golem or keeping flag not taken
problem is in f2p you have some items decresing your stun duration, as well incresting your willpover, so if you play vs cs player it's become less effective
as well thay do dmg inaf to melt that tank fast if his 11-13 rune+ all cs stats and modificators

Quoted

Another thing stats... do you guys even understand how stats work in Allods :) the other day, this little mage (cute) was asking me how come i do that much dmg in PvE - "Its your runes Cayley" - "Im like fine" - i removed two offensive runes , and i still did more dmg than him ..he had lvl 8s... I asked him what are your stats.. the player had full proficiency almost , no elemental dmg .... no determination... what do you expect to do here?

ofc you expecting from new player to pay 1500000g evry time to check what stats work better :rolleyes:
and another 1500000g to check for evry build whos better?

Also runes are mainstream in this times, he prob have 150 basic stats insted of 250, prob have no vigor and stats from artefacts scrols, prob have no 250 stats from conclave so he stay on back and not hit mobs first like you, and prob have not armor who give you +dmg, same as demonic trincet witch +5% dmg modificator and 250 prof from trinket of wizard
you do more dmg then him taking off only 2 runes, rly? rly? what about other stuff, can you take off your addional stats?

Quoted

And players like that are LOTS on allods ... cause you guys are used to easy gameplays in current games... Call Of Duty style :) 3 buttons and kill .... not in Allods :)

ofc blame it's players are bad, not curent tons of addional stats you need

Quoted

Yes the game is "dead" - but not because of strong Cash Shop.. game is dead because there is no events, no active GM presence, no content... Mail.ru focuses on other projects like Skyforge etc...

Thats the reality ... at least for me :)

both

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jul 30th 2019, 8:06pm)

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 10:34pm

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 11:17pm

Cayley

Beginner

@Noah - this game is not plug-n-play :) for that, you have GW2.. (and even so..)

In any decent MMORPG game you ll always have veterans privileged above new players .. and it should be like this - they played longer, they stacked their gold longer , they bought more stuff... new player comes in - this player has options: pay for "packs" to get stuff faster or spend loooooots of time in game to get to same level as veterans ..

Seems fair to me ...

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 11:24pm

Cayley

Beginner

Cuz thay prefet to do dmg, you can be good as sup summoner/cleric/druid, same you can do tons of dmg on dps engi/bard but for that you need proper klass knowlage, and inaf addional cs stats to counter someone armor+ cs def stats

Lol.. then they should not play class they do not assume to play with ..

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 11:53pm

Quoted

@Noah - this game is not plug-n-play :) for that, you have GW2.. (and even so..)

thats why this game have only 1 server in eu, and GW2 27+23

Quoted

In any decent MMORPG game you ll always have veterans privileged above new players .. and it should be like this - they played longer, they stacked their gold longer , they bought more stuff... new player comes in - this player has options: pay for "packs" to get stuff faster or spend loooooots of time in game to get to same level as veterans ..

Yes, but it schold be skill privileage not secound health bar privileage

In order to help another i'm forced to spend 1,5-3m gold evry time if i want help friend, guildmate or new player witch incorect stats or build, also evry time i need search and test that stats/build on my incarntion cuz last time PMB event was 3-4y ago, and thay can't as thay not inaf experienced to know whats good, or have no diferent person to ask, as full cs players are in diferent guild witch cs requirment to get in and no help much anothers, or weaker ppl

x2 times i even made full p5 for other person so thay not suck that much on heroic islands (even witch correct stats and build) as healing/dmg was not inaf to kill boss before he go berserk mod, or aoe from mobs was too hight to healer, and p5 + some cs leted them compensate it

Also in f2p obs is harder as it's scaled to curent cs, i got big dificulity to help 12ppl same time in order to clear normal dificulity (before nerf)

You culd say why you not change guild then? Cuz it's my family and friends and for that community i care, not cunts and toxic ppl in higher cs guilds

That was main reson i was forced to come play p2p as here you no need that many shit in order to help anothers and play togheter in order to clear hard mod on obs

even if i want invite my inr friend to allods f2p i can't in curent state, as it will require too much time and bc until person will be inaf good to play at my curent lv

Quoted

Lol.. then they should not play class they do not assume to play with ..

a; Don't play this class you suck
b: So how to get better at that class?
a: Play this class more
b: but you said to not play it
a: yes cuz you suck
b: so how to get better at that class
a: Play this class more

yeh logic

i mean even if your right, from wher shold thay know whats good, and whats not, thers no even actual guide in this forum

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jul 31st 2019, 12:20am)

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 5:29am

Cayley

Beginner

You have 7 days to figure out your builds after each patch ... waters of death and life are free for 7 days... more than enough...
and how to get better in any class...
1) watch youtube videos
2) ask players around
3) prove yourself to go in Legends to have all secrets of this game in your hands

:):):)

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 6:09am

This game never worth to come back. There are way better options with better graphics, gameplay, etc... I had great memories from old times when servers are separated, even after merge I found new group of friends that we always played together in our small guild but let's be honest those days are gone. They all moved next thing. Tbh we should do that too. Let it all be a good memory.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 6:21am

Quoted

You have 7 days to figure out your builds after each patch ... waters of death and life are free for 7 days... more than enough...
and how to get better in any class...
1) watch youtube videos
2) ask players around
3) prove yourself to go in Legends to have all secrets of this game in your hands

Sure next time i will tell to new player or retruning player to wait till next patch

1) gameplay vids are not guides thay reqire class and rubys knowlage in order to copy it when stats,build and rubies are not showed,
last guides vids wher was explained core mechanic was made 1-2y ago by max 1-2ppl for each of class (expect of scout)
Also most actual guides are made by Fakenews, wher not on evry class it work if you have not over avangarde cs
2) sometimes can work, but from my experience weaker players are mostly ignored, sure it's eazier to get build if your seen as strong player or your in one of top guilds as ppl respect you more, but try make alt and you will see decresting numbers of hends to help
3) i debout it little, if you go ther, you prob have all secrets of this game in your hands, but you can't tell it aabout retuing or new players, even if thay somehow join ther, thay will have dificulity to find pt as of diference in firepover
Also person who made this threat is from empire site

Quoted

There are way better options with better graphics, gameplay, etc..

thats execly why, if player have no roots or nostalgia,friends keeping him in this game, it's not rly worth to come back

Until you see this game as singleplayer with exit plan hiting end game
Other choise is p2p, but thers 50% content loced, and not posibility to buy costumes from prophetic cards or 70% of mounts
f2p you can if your veteran or coming back as hight cs player but you will need buy new armor and some new cs like +5% dmg from dragonic relict,+stats from fatality, + stats from artefacts, and temp scrols

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jul 31st 2019, 6:42am)

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 7:34am

In short, answer is "always worth coming back" cos it's allds!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Instinct" (Aug 1st 2019, 11:11pm)

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 11:20am

If You are still conflicted about getting back or not just login and see changes by Yourself. I'm quite sure You will be able to decide after playing for a week or so at max.

P.S. Gearing up is easier and You can catch up to others easily once new sector opens (maybe today...) but it is true only for basic gear. We have draconic relics and artifacts too but I do not recommend spending lots of RL gold in those since we might get one of those larger updates soon.

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 4:59am

Many people had the reason to leave in last seasons, and if you cant see the problem, there is no help to you @Cayley. The game was never this empty as it is now.
Everybody had their little something. That little secret in their champion build that made it special, and personal. I did not used devastation attacks on my warrior for example, and it worked perfectly. My scout had a great dark ninja build that nobody had, I bet that!
Yet look at you guys discussing about why bard is not using support aspect instead of dps. ALl builds are the same. Its depressing.

I miss the days when I was complaining about dragon mounts, and gearing up of that seasons before aspects update, becouse now its a total disaster compared to what AO used to be. Its so god damn heart tearing.

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 7:51am

I am glad there are many people around here that think same as me.

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 7:28pm

Stay as far away as you can,almost every other mmo out there has better practices than this game has atm so there is no reason at all to be playing this if you can shove aside all the people that make excuses for this because they themselves find some personal gain in this shitstain of a sadly WOW replicate bad tumor.

Friday, August 2nd 2019, 7:05am

Server

We need to drive the old allods again with the old upgrade amalgam system with the old astral where you drive to islands just the old as with the 47er patch then I miss the good old time it was fucking horny and now it's just all not like before everything is cap utt went in the present allods..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_11064494" (Aug 2nd 2019, 8:12am)

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 7:32am

We need to drive the old allods again with the old upgrade amalgam system with the old astral where you drive to islands just the old as with the 47er patch then I miss the good old time it was fucking horny and now it's just all not like before everything is cap utt went in the present allods..

Yeah 47 patch was blast. Good old times.