You are not logged in.

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:58pm

As god you taking big resposibility for your creation
Never allow your child be sad, and guide it well as his pilot, cuz this poor soul giving you all rights to take his all live decisions to your choise
Be sure you will bring this soul hapnies. smile, and adventure

with evry change your character(soul) face changing to be more sad for not acepting him as he/she truly is
if you will struggling on it too much as god and his creator, this poor soul can get depresion and jump to astral to kys

If this happyn you will lost right to be his creator, so be sure you will threat it well :)

Quoted

I'm back in that game after 5 years and I don't want my characters to be banned because of a such a stupid thing

No you can't get ban for this, it culd be bit stupid, you can delete/change character in evry game as many times you wish cuz it's customisation menu

It's not like 90 yers wher you use all thair memory or space cuz of changing character all time :whistling:

you can find rules here : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…d&boardID=1&l=1

Friendly remind :

"Inappropriate Character or Guild Names – Choosing names that are defamatory, vulgar, prejudice/racist, or explicitly sexual will result in a forfeit of your right to choose the name. We do not change names by request."

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jun 30th 2019, 12:15am)

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 12:22am

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 1:49pm

As god you taking big resposibility for your creation
Never allow your child be sad, and guide it well as his pilot, cuz this poor soul giving you all rights to take his all live decisions to your choise
Be sure you will bring this soul hapnies. smile, and adventure

with evry change your character(soul) face changing to be more sad for not acepting him as he/she truly is
if you will struggling on it too much as god and his creator, this poor soul can get depresion and jump to astral to kys

If this happyn you will lost right to be his creator, so be sure you will threat it well :)

this is an awesome quote
many people should consider this not only for virtual chars but also for their real children