You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 8:07am

Did they really killed astral journeys ? (With ships)

Hello
I'm a returning player and l've read here and there that astral ships & journeys have been kinda removed ?

Because astral journeys on boats were such a big part of the game for me

I would like to know what happened ?

Also l've heard about free runes of Lvl 6 ?

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 10:09am

there is still content with the astralship for those who care (a small minority), i am confident you will be able to find fellow players who love to team up with you and start an adventure

most players however prefer to simply press ctrl + m and start the dungeon ;)

free runes were in some beginner-packs
i am not sure whether they still exist or not, but i think at least free level V runes x6 are a permanently goft to every player who reachs a certain (max?) level

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 1:23pm

- level 75: The Study of Perfection, Greater Scroll of Sacrament.
- level 80: Clear rune of level 6 (x6), Folio of Knowledge (x25).
- level 85: The Fourth Page from the Great Mage's Diary, holy Weapon of Bliss.

And for ships...
There are still some activities that require ship but profit/effort ratio is to bad to attract many players.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2019, 12:47pm

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 7:12am

khualeppi

Beginner

I also read from some russian news that they are at least planning on making astral ships used again for travelling to allods like before.

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 8:30pm

Mcfirense

Professional

Tserek have right, they are working on making them usefull back, if you use them you should get more stuff in heroics ect..

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 8:30pm

Mcfirense

Professional

Tserek has right, they are working on making them usefull back, if you use them you should get more stuff in heroics ect..

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 6:56am

Yeah i also got information about that from somewhere..They will make astral ships again purely for travelling to allods