You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 4:14am

Is This Game Dying?

All I see are endgame players rocking all the expensive cash shop stuff. I haven't played seriously since the level cap was around 55 or so and just recently decided to come back to see how things are.

In all my questing, everything felt dead. I see nobody questing, only a few extremely flashy individuals wearing full cash shop gear sitting in Novograd. I see no leveling gear in the AH. It seems the game is only suitable for veterans and high cash shop players. There is no entry for new players.

I remember when this game was run by gPotato. I thought they were the greediest scumbags on the earth when they were milking the game dry, but I guess it's actually the game's fault. This game will die without new blood. This game feels so barren already, a shell of its former self, a husk heavily adorned with lavish jewelry.

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 6:46am

In all my questing, everything felt dead. I see nobody questing, only a few extremely flashy individuals wearing full cash shop gear sitting in Novograd. I see no leveling gear in the AH. It seems the game is only suitable for veterans and high cash shop players. There is no entry for new players.

Leveling is extremely fast now. It is possible to level up to max level in 2-3 days. And best place to level up is Time Void/Mysterious Land dungeon - it makes leveling zone empty because most players go there only to do important quests when they are overleveled zone to make it faster.
There is no leveling gear in AH because there is actually no such thing for sale. Quest rewards and time Void gear are more than enough to keep progress. When you reach 67 you can buy endgame gear in AH and use it getting ability to 1-shoot almost everything until you finish leveling.

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 4:28am

Quoted

Is This Game Dying?
All I see are endgame players rocking all the expensive cash shop stuff. I haven't played seriously since the level cap was around 55 or so and just recently decided to come back to see how things are.

Yes this game dead in eu, but stil 250-750ppl inaf to pop bg often same as eazy raid and to fight another cash shop guilds in domi, Same thers no problem to kill word bosses
So in definition of "Dead" if you mean ther are "small" amount of players comparing to diferents mmorpg then your right (and thers only 1 f2p and 1 p2p server)
But in definition of "Dead" = Not posible to do any content, then thats not correct
Same Allods forum is dead as thers no more then 2-5 posts per week here

Quoted

Yes game have no longer ads, and is in "milk" mod from 2-3y (mean thay add smaller ammount content to the game witch evry patch, thay not made even leveling maps for 10.0, and added only 1 boss to obs insted of full new raid, and also thay add new cs evry 1-2 months to f2p)
So science this game have bad reputation, and no more ads, ther aren't come many new players, and if thay do 90% leave before hit last lv
Becose of that no one making epic gear("leveling one") from profesions to sell, as thers no players to buy it or need it

Quoted

I remember when this game was run by gPotato. I thought they were the greediest scumbags on the earth when they were milking the game dry, but I guess it's actually the game's fault. This game will die without new blood. This game feels so barren already, a shell of its former self, a husk heavily adorned with lavish jewelry.

Its already did, but some ppl like games like that when you infinity farm insted of play, or pay your way, so from 2-5m ppl even here you find 0.02-0.05% of ppl who not left this game and will prob not cuz hight investemt, nostalgia, friends etc

But if you compare it to new player, or backing players like you who don't roots here, and have game like FF14/WOW/GW2 to chose the choise is simple

For backing or new players thers only p2p server recomended for competetive play but this server is x3 less populated compare what you saw in f2p

And also now play less ppl cuz wait for new patch with guilds strongholds (privat allod for guild) and for back traveling be ship to astral islands (heroic lv) and some other thinks who was in 55lv patch but for some reson got deleted from game

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jul 25th 2019, 4:57am)

Rate this thread