You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 11:22am

Vamp dps builds non exsistant? question answered mod lock please

just as the topic title says, i've been playing allods for a while now nearly 4-6 months been playing back when gpotato had allods NA. every summoner that i've talked to said acid is best in pve due to its high damage out put, but friends i've talked to said it was only really useful in raids because of the higher damage. the problem i see is that it drains mana to fast, you can't tank more then 3 mobs unless your extremely geared and you can't heal your self worth shit. whats the point of having a class that has the ability to have healing spells if all they do is 8k per tic?

i've respec'd before expansion to healer, didnt like it because it didnt put out enough damage so i went back to acid. i'm getting tired of acid as i said i dont run raids. in astrals i was always being out dps'd by vamp dps summoners because i ran out of mana. i'd like to beable to farm for gold among other things i recently came back after a month break and am currently lvl 57, i respeced in to acid since i didnt do so on patch day, now i'm wondering if acid really is good at all since at most i can only take 2-3 mobs hitting me at once.

now on to the question is there any viable vamp dps builds out there that has the ability to decently heal while doing good damage? even if its dark renewal or something else as long as its above 8k per tic or even a burst heal like reanimation.

please help anyone.

thanks

edit: would the PMB build by reeah19 be viable? now that i look at it seems like it could be good but no one ever posted anything on it.
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2278

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "kite64" (May 19th 2014, 8:33pm)

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 11:56am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Yes it is non existant. You will do crap single target dps and crap heal with vamp build only time I would spec it for farming/leveling. The build from pmb you sent ends up exactly how I described it in last sentence.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 11:49pm

reeah19

Intermediate

that build does big single target damage, vamp can be casted very fast but eats alot of mana, i used mana and restoration pots tho and is fine, got only blue staff atm

previous patch having 52 myth staff had no mana problems btw, till leggy is a bit annoying for astral/welle, for lvling you wont have problems tho

pom fully heals me while mobbing like crazy, dark renewal does around 20-40k per tick, renimation depends on how low is the hp but with like 3 of em im full hp, lvl 7 attack runes and pat 5 so u can make an idea

oh and in welle i can heal while farming epic refractors, in forlon (epic refr) if i use that as support heal i do like half of how much healer does

dont listen to dragon he quited haha
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "reeah19" (May 17th 2014, 11:54pm)

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 12:17am

ofc there is singletarget vamp-dps but as reeah19 said its very very mana intense :P

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 1:06am

that build does big single target damage, vamp can be casted very fast but eats alot of mana, i used mana and restoration pots tho and is fine, got only blue staff atm

previous patch having 52 myth staff had no mana problems btw, till leggy is a bit annoying for astral/welle, for lvling you wont have problems tho

pom fully heals me while mobbing like crazy, dark renewal does around 20-40k per tick, renimation depends on how low is the hp but with like 3 of em im full hp, lvl 7 attack runes and pat 5 so u can make an idea

oh and in welle i can heal while farming epic refractors, in forlon (epic refr) if i use that as support heal i do like half of how much healer does

wouldn't it do good aoe dmg tho? i mean you have rank 3 VI with the rubies that increase VI's damage output. i would understand that its mana consuming but it cant be as much as acid consumes. also what would you end up removing if you only had 52 rubies vs the 60 you used in your build?

the problem i'm having with acid is i can't have that many mobs on me at once with out a healer around, so i was looking at vamp dps because they have the ability to decently heal as well.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kite64" (May 18th 2014, 1:18am)

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 1:21am

reeah19

Intermediate

aoe was always good for summy since is spammable

its more mana consuming than acid but u can pull 10-15 mobs w.o problem in umoir for example (they dont have crazy debuffs like koe), and mana regen its enough since ull alwaya get last hit, but for astral ull need pots

as healing you basicly cant die cuz u always have blood and u can heal, as acid you dont have enough blood thats why i gave up on it

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!133...3…E!wozuwu/AUEPDV

or...
guess 2nd is better for farming because your pet wont die, in astral it dies alot theat why i took it in 1t build
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 1:27am

aoe was always good for summy since is spammable

its more mana consuming than acid but u can pull 10-15 mobs w.o problem in umoir for example (they dont have crazy debuffs like koe), and mana regen its enough since ull alwaya get last hit, but for astral ull need pots

as healing you basicly cant die cuz u always have blood and u can heal, as acid you dont have enough blood thats why i gave up on it

or...
guess 2nd is better for farming because your pet wont die, in astral it dies alot theat why i took it in 1t build

ok, thanks for the help ^_^ might end up respecing soon when i can get enough gold to do so >.>

but in regards to the mana consumption. i dont see how it would be hod costs 565 at my lvl, life tap costs around the same only ones that would take more mana would be VI and wandering fever. that and your spec'd in to the rubies that give mana back per kill. i only have 1 of them and acid still drains because of acid bolt among the other skills.

nvm i respec'd vamp and now i understand what you mean by mana consumption, hod and life tap take alot plus heals and dots.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "kite64" (May 18th 2014, 3:36am)

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 12:28pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Dont listen to me ? I quit few weeks ago but I still have 3 year experience on summoner and you cant take it from me.
"Build does big single target damage" being last in dps meter while healing 1/4 of your fh in party isnt very big..I guess you never played acid/vamp hybrid then. Let the healers do their job or spec fh or play full dps only since trying to go mid way wont get you anywhere.
This build is only useful for leveling/solo farming random mobs and thats it, I wouldnt ever take any1 with this build to astral/raid.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 1:26pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

normally u shouldnt listen to Kakias, but he is right this time
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 11:46pm

reeah19

Intermediate

clearly some of u never played/tried builds after summoner remake, on single target lurker-hod will always do higher dmg, because with hybrid you cant spam hod like with lurker, i tried every single possible thing, this is the most usefull and multi use kind of build, leveling is not a problem, pvping is ok, as damage im usually in top 3 in everything including DF,WH,AOD

what im trying to say is ull be able to cast hod at every 4 sec always because u have blood, vamp 99% of cases is 0cd, and you can stop dps and heal in case of need, how that affects your damage? if you dont heal the dps is very good right on par with a mage/warrior, you dont need to heal everytime to waste the blood but u can do it if healer gets agro and dies...

acid doesnt do more dmg than vamp since last patch on single target, hybrid does but it requires more talents and rubies and you wont have blood to spam hod like with vamp

im used with ppl that say blah blah that is not good before they try, i have one in guild lol, especially when they had a free fod.. :lol:

if ur able to craft ur own pots or get em from a friend is ok
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Monday, May 19th 2014, 1:27am

Dont listen to me ? I quit few weeks ago but I still have 3 year experience on summoner and you cant take it from me.
"Build does big single target damage" being last in dps meter while healing 1/4 of your fh in party isnt very big..I guess you never played acid/vamp hybrid then. Let the healers do their job or spec fh or play full dps only since trying to go mid way wont get you anywhere.
This build is only useful for leveling/solo farming random mobs and thats it, I wouldnt ever take any1 with this build to astral/raid.

well i decided not to listen to you cause all you've ever said in your past posts on summoner topics have been negative. i'm liking the build i can finally hold 3+ mobs on me at once with out dieing. i hardly ever raid and as reeah said its useful for off healing if your group needs more help. granted i need more rubies and talent points but from what i currently have i'm enjoying way more then i ever did acid because pulling one mob at a time is annoying and slow.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 6:56am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

well i decided not to listen to you cause all you've ever said in your past posts on summoner topics have been negative. i'm liking the build i can finally hold 3+ mobs on me at once with out dieing. i hardly ever raid and as reeah said its useful for off healing if your group needs more help. granted i need more rubies and talent points but from what i currently have i'm enjoying way more then i ever did acid because pulling one mob at a time is annoying and slow.
so if something is negative it means its wrong..ok whatever if u want to keep the build which is for casuals then be it and hf with it
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, May 19th 2014, 7:41am

so if something is negative it means its wrong..ok whatever if u want to keep the build which is for casuals then be it and hf with it

the view i have of your past posts just makes you a troll to me. so yes i'll keep my build because i can actually hold 5-6 mobs on me at once with out dieing unlike acid also i end up with full hp and full mana after those 5-6 mobs are killed unlike a acid build summoner would be if they can hold that many on them with out dieing.

you may think vamp dps is worthless but i doubt you've ever played it your just going off what others say, you may say you played a summoner for 3 years but just like everyone else you probably decided to pay for a core morph rather then sticking with the class, in welle vamp dps would be appreciated due to the fact that you could off heal as well as damage if more heals are needed even in astrals it would be useful.

i solo play alot so this build is perfect for me.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 8:16am

the view i have of your past posts just makes you a troll to me. so yes i'll keep my build because i can actually hold 5-6 mobs on me at once with out dieing unlike acid also i end up with full hp and full mana after those 5-6 mobs are killed unlike a acid build summoner would be if they can hold that many on them with out dieing.

you may think vamp dps is worthless but i doubt you've ever played it your just going off what others say, you may say you played a summoner for 3 years but just like everyone else you probably decided to pay for a core morph rather then sticking with the class, in welle vamp dps would be appreciated due to the fact that you could off heal as well as damage if more heals are needed even in astrals it would be useful.

He's talking about raid viability of his dps builds/sugestions. Youre' talking about trash pulls in green farming areas. There's a difference.
For glory.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 11:23am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Do you even know what are you saying ? I completly LOVE summoner since ever I started to play it (and even more since 4.0.3) till when I quit the game, why do you think I made my Pimp my Build entry and quit right after (not counting the 4+ entries before) ? Because I wanted to help others with build and stuff before Im gone, and I didnt quit the game cause of the class but cause of the game itself since its dying day by day and was ruined by 5.0.0 for me, actually only thing that kept me playing was PvP with my summoner. And no I wouldnt reroll to anything else ever as you said.

As Bloodraven said I guess you didnt understand what I just said in my last post..the build definetly IS playable on casual leveling phase/farming welebell mobs/soloing, I never said it wasnt, but once you actually get to the harder endgame (higher astral sectors/raids) its NOT.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, May 19th 2014, 11:47am

Oshi

Trainee

I found super funny, that a random nib, is saying that the best summy that ever played allods in history of Allods hes called a noob by some1 that seems to be only only blind, and completely unaware on how to play his own class :D

Dracias is THE BEST summoner in allods, and he is explaining you and teaching you, and you, the great noob, are calling him a noob xD

1st of all dracias not only is the best, but he was ALWAYS the best, 2nd of all, he always tried to help other improve their gameplay to his level, therefor just for that he deserves the proper respect, 3rd of all, you really must have some problems since you cant see how fail is the build you made.

Hell, im no summuner but even i see that your build is oly suited to farm solo some mobs.
Completely fail in astral, and in pvp.

Hybridization sometimes works good, but whit the rigth setup, wich your build dosent have.

So believe in the words of the veterans, that play this game for a long time, and actually are the very best at their classes. since here, as faar as everyone is concerned, you my friend, are the only noob ;)

Peaceout
:) :) :)

Monday, May 19th 2014, 12:18pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

first of all it's good that we have some fun topics, that i can read and laugh at.

this "vamp" dps spec will do like.. 35% of normal summ dps, cause it's pure "nothing."

honestly idk why Kakias even still tries to explain something to those " i'm op u troll " ppl. wasting time
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Monday, May 19th 2014, 1:20pm

edit : nah... seems just a troll post... no need to write...

Monday, May 19th 2014, 1:56pm

either someone new to the EU community or a brilliant troll

Monday, May 19th 2014, 4:14pm

sadly all of you obviously havent seen the words I HARDLY RAID, the raids are so ridiculous in this game that i wont even bother trying to spec to do them. they are to hard to get done seeing as NO ONE in the NA servers ever downed teps temp, they could hardly down Dead city and if they could it was guild like warsong and dark council on the league side that did so (unknown about the imp side dont care)

i dont care what dragon says in my eyes hes an idiot, saying that a part of the class that could actually be viable is useless, as you said dragon you quit the game due to in your opinion the game is dieing. so why the hell are you still posting to the forums of a game you quit? i don't care what you have to say or what others are saying about the spec as i said i solo play, the most i did before 5.0 was gt and that was only to get a rubie.

@oshi: you call dragon the best summoner on allods, obviously thats a self imposed title no one else is calling him that from what i can see. you also say that my build will fail in astrals i highly doubt that seeing as it could be used for off healing if needed in harder astrals. it does good aoe dps as well so again i HIGHLY doubt that it will be useless. summoners isnt just about single target acid dps when you can keep hod and lifetap basically going just as if you were casting acid bolt, spread neurotoxin and you'll have all the necropotency you need to instant cast life tap.

veteran if i wanted to listen to a veteran on something i'd go to a senior citizen home and talk to WWII vets, my questions was about a spec in the game which i got my answer to bad everyone else who posted here are to blind to see what i was saying about how i hardly ever raid.

pvp? last that i saw vamp was good in pvp after all mostly all pvp summoners went healing, with a few who actually went acid. so how will in fail in pvp? enlighten me.

@autopsyst: this "vamp" dps spec will do like.. 35% of normal summ dps, cause it's pure "nothing"

serously? i was hardly able to handle 3 mobs on me at once as acid now i can pull 5-6 mobs at once with out dieing and down them just as fast as if i was acid, so my question is how is it nothing? the aoe dps is great, the healing is great, and i'm loving the spec, it would be viable in astral for aoe pulls if the minions dont die fast enough as for raiding if i ever did raid its always useful to have more healing on the team even better if one of them could do damage as well. as for the "I'm op you troll" crap from what i've seen in his posts thats all he does he shoots down a idea of a spec right off the bat before even giving it a thought just because he probably doesnt want to even try vamp dps. he posts nothing but crap like

Quoted

Yes it is non existant. You will do crap single target dps and crap heal
with vamp build only time I would spec it for farming/leveling. The
build from pmb you sent ends up exactly how I described it in last
sentence.
rather then actually being helpful and saying "there actually is one but in my opinion it isnt that great." i dont need someone like him giving me advice unlike reeah who was actually helpful.

@dala: i was never part of the eu comminuty nor am i a troll. just people are idiots and to blind to clearly see that vamp dps could actually be viable.