You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 7:07am

knitehawk

Beginner

• "knitehawk" started this thread

luja-gialla's spark quest

need help here i am trying to do this here quest and have been able to find the pages but not able to colect them up missing the first part of the quest which states that i need to start with finding the log thief, however it seems that this is evading me as i have now spent several days wandering around ejune looking for this thief. please some help maybe a screen shot of were i can find this guy...

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 2:09pm

It is not guy... at least now.
If you read this tip in quest you can see: "log thief, who died on the border between the League and Imperial troops and now became food for ravens".

Look for corpse in area where you have League troops on one side and Empire troops on other.
Somewhere around word "Forest" in Wispwood Forest on Eljune map.

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 7:20pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

need help here i am trying to do this here quest and have been able to find the pages but not able to colect them up missing the first part of the quest which states that i need to start with finding the log thief, however it seems that this is evading me as i have now spent several days wandering around ejune looking for this thief. please some help maybe a screen shot of were i can find this guy...
Here I used this hope it will help you

youtu.be/FrI5hQCb-QI

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]