You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 2:46pm

luja gialla's spark quest

Hi, I am trying to do quest in Takalik harbor to enter the 3 digit code on the goblin boat. The goblin on the boat gives me the number 0. There is no zero on the terminal. do not know what to do cant open the door can any1 help Thx Tricck Russian video does not help there is no 0 on terminal to open door

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TRICK" (Aug 11th 2019, 11:06pm)

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 7:16pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

use this Russian video
and follow the steps
I did the same thing

youtu.be/FrI5hQCb-QI

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, August 12th 2019, 3:05pm

Get out of ship. Teleport to another map and then return back...
Maybe just relog. Combination seems to change when you reload Eljune map.

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 2:07am

This Quest

This Quest is so annoying. If you drop the quest from having issues with it you can NOT get it back so don't make that mistake. Nothing helps so good luck with any suggestions you get my friend.

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 2:10am

This Quest is so annoying. If you drop the quest from having issues with it you can NOT get it back so don't make that mistake. Nothing helps so good luck with any suggestions you get my friend.
You can take the mission again I had deleted it and taked again,but 4 th one is very annoying