You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 7:49pm

10.0 Dps PvP Healer build

Hello! Since I couldn't find any PvP / Dps Healer 10.0 build and could build anywhere, I thought I'd make a theme for him, maybe someone already has experience. Currently, I use hybrid talents like melee healing talents, concentrate less on melee healing, and then pack the remaining points into glorious pvp skills at a higher level (currently level 38)8). Do I need healing? Or will Rubys and bloodlust heal enough?

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 10:06pm

ironist

Trainee

Hey,

This is the build that I use on P2P server: https://alloder.pro/calc-en#p$egocvj1j00…245o80g::13ydj3

Unfortunately, the maximum number of rubies I can get on p2p is 70. So, if you have more than 70 rubies, you may go for Avenging Strike (r1-2-3), Celestial Defense (r3), Reverence (r2) etc.

Bloodlust is a terrible stat in PvP, so try **not** to get bloodlust on your gear. You can go for Caution (at least 250), Vitality (Maximum you can get) and some protection (I prefer physical). For the offensive stats, try to get the max double attack you can get since it increases your outgoing damage, swiftness (max 250) to sustain more, and go for proficiency and brutality with what's left.
Rave

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ironist" (Aug 22nd 2019, 12:48am)