You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 8:03am

Midnight

Beginner

• "Midnight" started this thread

shop water of death etc items

Like to know why its needed the bounded crystals to buy these items, seems to me that it means we must put cash on game when a bonus is offered and enough just to be able to access these now. Am I wrong? cause I myself cannot buy these without the bounded crystals from cash shop for a build reset.

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 10:37am

You are wrong.
You don't need any bonus offered to get those premium crystals. Just convert regular ones into them.
At bottom of boutique window in the middle there are 2 buttons. One of them, marked with arrows, allows to transform regular crystals into bound ones.

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 4:15pm

Midnight

Beginner

That is also with a huge cost in exchange which is not fair. Guess many free to play or ppl who put a lil funds on game to meet ends just will get stuck with mistakes in a build if made like my friend is. :thumbdown:

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 5:25pm

ironist

Trainee

This game has been like this since forever so I don't understand why people still keep complaining about p2w stuffs. If you don't want to pay real money to reset your builds or stats, just play on P2P. You pay 40k gold to reset your builds/stats on P2P.
Rave

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 7:20pm

come p2p server, f2p is for cash shop players + 5y farmer ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 8:29pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

5 years only???!???!? :D
I am PioPico

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 9:42pm

Midnight

Beginner

water of death etc

Guess just mark it on list of another of the many reason for ppl not to want to either play allods or start gaming allods hey, Im only here for friends otherwise Id of left long ago with their stupid decisions either money grabbing way or game play way like character changes blah blah. As is I don't do much in game any longer. Best Allods patches are long gone and memory only. :(

Rate this thread