You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:06am

Which role is needed most on p2p?

Hey guys, returning f2p player considering moving over to p2p and I'm having trouble deciding what class I want to make. I think I'm going to go League because that's apparently the most populated for NA players. Generally I like to play whatever role is most needed in a faction (usually a support or healer) And I'm wondering what people think the server needs more of. I'm down to play whatever will get me into groups easiest and what will help my team succeed!

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 10:39am

ironist

Trainee

Well, you need to ask your guild and the party you will be playing in. If you don't know what they need or lack of, you may choose to play engineer, paladin or warden since they are the best at what they do in-game. Engineer is better than bard at support, Paladin is better and easier to play than other tanks, and Warden is the best healer and dps. However, I suggest you play whatever you want since nothing else matters than you having fun.
Rave

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ironist" (Sep 4th 2019, 10:59am)

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 7:19pm

wtb teamplayers in League p2p, Avarice. Play as engi as ur new and you'll learn the ropes quickly! pm me ingame Dragagon

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 12:22am

yeh most needed is engi, as pt configuration is engi+5dps eventualy one tank

eventualy druid for dps in pve

or sup psio for pvp

if sup engi will be taken, you still can be good dps engi, but team will need wait until you accelerate your aoe, so this role is most safe

Rate this thread