You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 8:51pm

Friday, September 13th 2019, 11:32pm

An outcry to those of us who are old school players to the newly joined people interested in a once (still despite the cash shop) great game. The population has dwindled long before you made your post about everyone gone for summer for holidays or just new game releases and claiming they will be back for a year full of sales and advertisements flooding the main page's feed and the lack of any kind of teasers or events personally made for the community has long been forgotten. One thing rings true though and that is the greed and overly selfish need to shove sales down our throats and advertising your half a year timely sold strongbox items.

At this point I believe population at best would amount to barely 200 players giving us 3 competitive guilds making atleast 4 or 5 parties in dominion and the rest just casuals and randoms with 5 or 6 guild members. The game has died in a way that saddens most of us old school players, still discussing the good old days of Gorluxor Tower clears, multiple hours of Asee Teph pvp and just the mindless voyages in the astral. The sub server's population is included in my 200 because there is simply 1 guild on either side with just enough people to maybe have 10 or 12 online each side. The sub server died long before free to play with the previous game handler Webzen causing so much issues with the Resub half or more of the population vanished from the server due to never being able to get back and those of us who paid for more were given free time for over a year. It's sad to see the truly fair and exciting server from your game, decay and be forgotten just after a few months of it's release years ago.

I don't understand how you can keep bandaids over the game here in the NA/EU region as you know very well once the small amount of cash cows stop spending your server will truly now just be a liability. I suggest one thing strongly that may branch to other suggests but in the end it's Merge. Merge the servers with the Russian F2P and P2P and allow us to globally play together the patches are almost identical and the ability to catch the Russian Population would not be hard/long at all. If that cannot be done allow an English patch to be applied there and let us who still want to enjoy current Allods with a population do so. I don't know where your staff decided to give up after promises to keep close and contacted with the community but you have neglected the population for so long you really will be left with 2 guilds on f2p with no one left to do anything or spend anything on your game.

I hope you can take to heart the outcry from your community and breathe life into it before this once great game is forgotten.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 9:09am

This isn´t a satisfactory answer
We all been asking for help dealing with several issues
What you do is way under par
Why are we always kept in the dark
Why is this EU server forgotten
I AM DOING MY PART
I WILL STOP DONATING/TOPPING UP
Not going to pay for a horrible service
ACT NOW
Merge Us

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 9:57am

How is merge going to solve decreasing population due to management trying to ruin the game?
Its not solving the problem. Its like adding more water into leaky barrel.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 10:20am

merge would bring old players back to the game because they would have a more competitve server and also way more ppl to play with.

the prices in the butique shop would be reduced for our server.

p2p server would have a full server wich means ppl would have to option to play there if they dont like f2p server and the cashshop.
3v3 and 6v6 would pop all the time. geting raids/heroics/astral would be faster. geting patches same time as they do. etc etc etc

lisad you and your team are doing nothing for this server and answering 10 days after a forum post like this is made, shows how much thought is put for our comunity.

@LISAD do we have to stop loging in the game and toping up all together so the allods team starts doing something???
because if all you care is about how many ppl login durining the month and how much you make durning a sale, i doubt many will keep supporting this game.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 11:14am

I think you imagine this merge way too simple.
Patches will come later as they wont release the patch without translation for EU community. I get it, you dont care, but they simply wont release the patch untill translation will be out of the table.
Latency will be much higher for the rest of the world as server are in the Russia. 200-300ms for non russian I imaine.
Prices seems like the only viable argument you presented there.

But the problem is much deeper. They robbed the game of its soul, its core. They took content away. They took all the fun away. They took its atmosphere away. And thats why people are leaving.
If they fixed the holes, you guys wouldnt start to talk about merge at first place.
Its like dealing with consequences that will only stack as time goes rather than fixing the core of the problem.

I hope the big update that @Lisad has mentioned will fix at least some of the problems we ve been pointing out for a long time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RedCatCZ" (Sep 14th 2019, 11:20am)

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 4:57pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

where do u think eu server is?
I am PioPico

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 6:44pm

A Merge , faction changes , remove temporary items or make them perma and a reduction of shop prices would be nice.

If you really care about us , make what i said possible.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 8:21pm

Monday, September 16th 2019, 12:37am

From the Community to the Developers

Dear players,

A decrease of player activity is normal for summer time. According to our statistics, the game is showing an activity increase over the last 30 days, so people are slowly returning from vacations. Also, there'll be a big patch coming before the end of the year with some new content, so keep an eye out for news!

Calm down everyone, Lisa is right! When the 25 players who are on vacation come back....we're saved!!!! :thumbup: Oh wait...summer is over, now what?

(Does Lisa even play the game on this server?)

Monday, September 16th 2019, 8:13am

Quoted

Calm down everyone, Lisa is right! When the 25 players who are on vacation come back....we're saved!!!! :thumbup: Oh wait...summer is over, now what?

well shes bit right, alot ppl came to p2p server, and thats not bigger patch yet

normaly when we was 20-30ppl online now we are more then 50 sometimes (on guild)

i heard on empire site came same amount ppl too

I'm happy to see ppl coming try p2p server :)

About f2p server well yeh xd

Most ppl are tired of that system for now

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Sep 16th 2019, 8:21am)

Monday, September 16th 2019, 11:33pm

Quoted

well shes bit right, alot ppl came to p2p server, and thats not bigger patch yet

normaly when we was 20-30ppl online now we are more then 50 sometimes (on guild)

i heard on empire site came same amount ppl too

I'm happy to see ppl coming try p2p server :)

About f2p server well yeh xd

Most ppl are tired of that system for now

New people, returning people, returning from vacation people....or just renamed? Point is the game is dying on this server. She is not even close to being right.

We need a merge with RU. "" A Merge , faction changes , remove temporary items or make them perma and a reduction of shop prices would be nice.

If you really care about us , make what i said possible. nocce88""

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 1:21pm

Friday, September 20th 2019, 12:57am

How about doing something that would benefit those who are trying to recruit new/returning players, and the recruited ones? Like a referral system? Some advertisements maybe?

Friday, September 20th 2019, 11:35am

Aionwen

Professional

u can spend money for the game but if u dont gear up its for less then nothing, even the golems in katas are geardepend.. just sux

classes arent playable without gear as they are used to.. just sux

most enjoyable and/or needed content like domi or plunder is effectiv only in group with ts.. just sux

no open world pve only pvp... just sux

no goldfarmin anywere without pvp or dump quests like titak... just sux

mercenaries are to weak or just not able to perform... just sux

1 classlimit in domi... just sux

al rihat quests... just sux

tanks and heals have to pay to change aspect evrytime and adjust stats... just sux

make peeps paying money playing the game with free gear

make classes playable like before from maxlvl and use gear only to make them stronger

make content effectivly usable for peeps without guild and ts

make the world playable not just instances

make the game grindable again without forcing peeps to openpvp or painintheassquests

make mercenaries usefull again without this tierbullstuff

make domigroups variable again dont force peeps to morph into classes they wont and cannot play

make an farmarea like wellebelle without farmquests

make changing into and out of tank and healaspect without mirra and give free insignias

I want to play my Class (priest heal u destroyed btw with an "update" thumbsdown) with NOT the stupid content u generate to limit progress I dont want to ride pegasi or play goblinball or resell äetherium i just want to heal

me see most peeps leaving coz they even cannot do the daily/weekly repetitive content coz guild is not able to organise heals and tanks becoz of a trinity evry1 wants to play dd to do its daily farming and just few peeps get groups and jealousy and ignorance is dividing all apart

with all the stuff u made this game is definitly not only pay2win even pay2play and this has no future. its just to much stuff beside the stuff that is to much allready for most casuals.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 11:51am

Quoted

classes arent playable without gear as they are used to.. just sux

in p2p gear give some advantage but you can be even half geared to do obs or hard heroics

Quoted

most enjoyable and/or needed content like domi or plunder is effectiv only in group with ts.. just sux

trial of blood is solo, but yeh in mmo games it's good if you need do somethink in group as you geting contact with another ppl, and making friends with them

Quoted

no open world pve only pvp... just sux

koe, ai-rihat, global bosses?

Quoted

mercenaries are to weak or just not able to perform... just sux

in p2p thay are medium, but mostly you can solo it (max heal or tank if you geting truble) cuz dmg is lower compare to f2p

Quoted

1 classlimit in domi... just sux

sure 6 demons ult combo is np for you or 6 pala pt bariers

Quoted

al rihat quests... just sux

in p2p you can buy consumpable goblinbanker, triplereplicator, duble compas think, spark exp multificator, or even gryphone ther

Quoted

tanks and heals have to pay to change aspect evrytime and adjust stats... just sux

wher? in p2p you go 1tank 4dps 1 sup, even in boss wher you not geting heal, tank still need kait boss, and dps and sup do thay job

Quoted

make peeps paying money playing the game with free gear

what?

Quoted

make classes playable like before from maxlvl and use gear only to make them stronger

p2p :thumbup:

Quoted

make content effectivly usable for peeps without guild and ts

buy singleplayer game

Quoted

make the world playable not just instances

yeh it culd be fun if in onld maps you culd get still some rewards scaling to your lv

imagine events like in kirah on evry map, for that you get symbol of gold, crafting components, or somethink else

Quoted

make the game grindable again without forcing peeps to openpvp or painintheassquests

for what you need grind that much? cs in f2p?

Quoted

make mercenaries usefull again without this tierbullstuff

problem solved in p2p

Quoted

make domigroups variable again dont force peeps to morph into classes they wont and cannot play

find group that need your class or go regular battles

Quoted

make changing into and out of tank and healaspect without mirra and give free insignias

on p2p mirra isint problem, also you have not overpover mirra sklls so you just not using them that much :thumbup:

30d insignias you buy in koe for 2500 marks each

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Sep 28th 2019, 3:47pm)

Saturday, September 28th 2019, 7:16am

Dear players,

A decrease of player activity is normal for summer time. According to our statistics, the game is showing an activity increase over the last 30 days, so people are slowly returning from vacations. Also, there'll be a big patch coming before the end of the year with some new content, so keep an eye out for news!
Hello, Lisad!

I am glad you're following this topic.

You probably have access to the game's CCU and if you keep track of this data, you may have noticed the spikes and I'm sure there is a big difference in the number of players this year compared to previous years. The game's population problem is not related to vacations it's more deep...

I believe the main reason is a large number of monetization actions and the lack of events like tournaments, contests, and the extinct GM in-game event.

I made some charts to show the number of monetization actions in 2018-2019.

Mentioning 2018, June, for example, we had 14 monetization actions at this month. Even if these actions are divided into weeks, it's a lot.

Subsequently in 2019, May: the highest peak of monetization actions was also 14.

Note that we had 13 monetization actions in June and again 13 in August. Little difference between months - Again, it's a lot.

Besides, temporary items have harmed the community and the balance of the game, as all know. And pretty much every month has some kind of temporary item event, added to the other items - It's a lot of money spent (not including the runes).

Going back to 2018, you can see in more detail the monetization events performed:

And finally in 2019 again:

Note: The mentioned discount actions include boost events and other item discounts.

Still, it is not possible to know which events will be included in October, November, and December 2019, but apparently, we will have more
monetization events than in 2018. While there was an increase in discount events, there was also an increase in temporary items... Allods became more expensive this year.

And of course, every month we have Strongbox Sales, and this is the worst kind of cash shop event for the players that can exist in an MMORPG - I think you know why.

Anyway, I was going to include the 2017 year, but I got lazy. But, of course, was more cash event and more money to my.com/mail.ru.

In my opinion, the company is focused on profit (as y'all can see from the charts) and don´t see why people are quitting from the game.

See you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_9142129" (Sep 28th 2019, 6:31pm)

Sunday, September 29th 2019, 1:51am

i heard ppls gonna come bk from vacation once we get a merge
Wolti zzZZ

Monday, September 30th 2019, 2:34am

ByRockVodka

Beginner

i really liked this game... i played Allods Online since was administred by LevelUP Games on Brazil...

i think the last best patch on this game was the Lords of Destiny... we will never get back such content, a massive Explorable Allod (Illusory and dead Irdrich), good background story (Broken Chains was good too, but the raids...), no Assault Shells messing the Battlegrounds, if the 13s Runes wasn't enought, the final Destiny of TEP, which is presented to us since lv 6 i think (5 years we killed him we still receive its cursed items, damn)

About the server population, we have a serious population problem since 6.0 when the final Adventure wasn't a 24 players Raid, like Dead City, Gorluxor's Tower, Eclipse and Tep's Pyramid...

The P2P Players doesn't help too, the player Runes should shuted off on Skirmishes and Normal Dominion... (just the gear Level and player ability)

sorry but you are killing the game discouraging new players... i almost invited a friend mine but i alerted him about this issue on BGs and he says will not like Leveling a character from 0 for something about 5 to 8 months to became destroyed on BG in a such disapponting way (no escape, no damage dealed, just single Hit-Kill)

I
Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

Monday, September 30th 2019, 11:21am

This guy, please do something with him.
These people are godsent gifts you have to use to make the game better.

Creds to user_9142129