You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 3:00pm

Prophetic Cards for the subscription server - 05/09/19

Friends!

Every player on the subscription server will be able to use the Prophetic Cards and the Ancient Compasses to participate in the treasure hunt from 5th to 19th of September.

More information.

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 3:54pm

Goodjob!!! Amazing My.games!!!

Subscription item inside a subscription plan server.

This is the first mark. This better be the last mistake! You already destroyed, ruined and economised all of f2p. Start spreading these toxic subscription sales IN A SUBSCRIPTION SERVER and I'm out.

Friday, September 6th 2019, 1:47am

As long as it doesn't provide any sort of advantage i'm fine with this. Honestly it surprises me that the P2P server still exists with such a low population so i'm happy to support it a little.

That said, i've used about 80 prophetic cards and haven't seen any sort of core morpher or sub time rewards in any of the options, am i doing something wrong here?

Gumboots / Ceres

Friday, September 6th 2019, 10:04am

As Inferno says no one core morpher or time server has in prophetic cards... it's a bug or mistakes ?

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:45am

I reached the 3k mark, then they give new 4 peak rewards. Cores are in that classment. So I would say you have to pass the 3k mark, resulting me in putting atleast 1700 comps = 17*3 = 51 euros. About 102 euros rougly calculated to reach the 6k mark to guarantee the legendary cores from AH (really not worth it) and the 14 days - FOURTEEN DAYS HAHAHAH petrified core when reaching 6k mark, meaning it is MINIMUM 80 euros for a 2 week petri core. Not even seeing subtime myself, guessing it's for after the 6k mark, going towards 9k mark = 150 euros. A complete joke. Remove the timed items in subscription server.

Sidenote, grail lv5 does not affect prophetic card drops. Be more clear in your explainations on buffs, my.games. I know you will read this in a flight in a year or so, or when everything died already. Tip of the hat!

Friday, September 6th 2019, 12:02pm

ironist

Trainee

I think you need to have all of the items to see core morphers etc.
Rave

Friday, September 6th 2019, 12:49pm

I reached the 3k mark, then they give new 4 peak rewards. Cores are in that classment. So I would say you have to pass the 3k mark, resulting me in putting atleast 1700 comps = 17*3 = 51 euros. About 102 euros rougly calculated to reach the 6k mark to guarantee the legendary cores from AH (really not worth it) and the 14 days - FOURTEEN DAYS HAHAHAH petrified core when reaching 6k mark, meaning it is MINIMUM 80 euros for a 2 week petri core. Not even seeing subtime myself, guessing it's for after the 6k mark, going towards 9k mark = 150 euros. A complete joke. Remove the timed items in subscription server.

Oof that's rough. In any case, i appreciate the research efforts :thumbsup:

Gumboots / Ceres

Rate this thread