You are not logged in.

Friday, September 6th 2019, 1:49pm

Mcfirense

Professional

• "Mcfirense" started this thread

Pimp My Build 10.1

Pimp my Build 10.1

Dear Sarnaut,

Update 10.1 "Destination Horizon" has brought many new tweaks and changes to the game, as well as the classes themselves, making it a good time to review your character and prepare for a new adventure - starting with your build!

Now that Pimp My Build has returned with 10.1, you get to help others develop their character, and we get to reward you for doing it!

Have you mastered your class? Do you believe you have something to teach the rookies you have faced? Will you inspire those who wish to become as knowledgeable as you by sharing your secrets? We're calling out all experts of each class to help inspire the up-and-coming fighters of Sarnaut via Pimp My Build!

"Pimp My Build" begins on the September 6th and ends on the September 27th!

Rules

• Visit the Official Forum Archetype List and find your class.
  • Open a new thread with the prefix [PMB 10.1] at the start of the thread title.
  • Introduce yourself via character's name, guild, role (Tank / Dps / Heal / Support / Suppression) - and why you like this class and its abilities.
  • The build itself, is it PVE, PVP, Raid, Hybrid? What spells and rubies did you pick and why did you make those choices?
  • You have to precise on which server you are, Evolution (f2p) or Smugglers Paradise (p2p).
  • Discuss how the latest update has impacted your class, how it has altered or modified your build, and how you've incorporated the changes into your play style.

NOTE: Players can only post one guide per class as part of the competition - and you may not use a guide previously submitted to Pimp My Build! In addition, winners cannot win more than one prize! Winners will be categorized by servers, it means that every server will have its winners.

We hope you impart your knowledge in a way that is clear, concise, to the point, and added to the forums from your very own hands. Presentation is key, so feel free to break up your build using informative images, making an explicit video or other kind of creations depending on your ideas - though bear in mind that we will NOT be accepting entries that are composed of 100% images, nor will we be accepting external links.

Once the event ends, all builds will be gathered and judged by our Goblin panel!

Winners will be chosen per class, as well as per server - with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places prizes up for grabs. This means there are a total of 110 rewards!

Rewards

First place
5,000 Premium Crystals or marks of accomplishment

Second place
4,000 Premium Crystals or marks of accomplishment

Third place
3,500 Premium Crystals or marks of accomplishment

Fourth place
2,000 Premium Crystals or marks of accomplishment

Fifth place
1,000 Premium Crystals or marks of accomplishment

If you wish to take part, head on over to the Archetype List, select your class, then share your knowledge!

Your Community Team.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "menzanima" (Dec 10th 2019, 3:23pm)

Rate this thread