You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 2:01am

[PMB 10.1] SpaZ

-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶
Note: I'll be editing this on my free time up until the 27th
PMB 10.1 Engineer (SpaZ)

Hello, I'm SpaZ from the guild Legends and my main role for Legends in Engineer. In 10.1 Engineer is needed for every aspect of endgame making it the most needed class. I've always enjoyed support classes the most so I'll be showing you what I think are the most viable builds for both pve and pvp.

So the first build i'll be sharing with you is something I think all engineers atta be running 6v6 & Dominion.

Dominion Build

With this build your main roll is to obviously support your grp but mainly to always try and keep these buffs up at ALL TIME since they're the most important buffs Engi has.
If you can keep these buffs up + removing enemys buffs with concentrate then you'll be considered a sub par Engineer.

Power
or
Acceleration or Courage

Iron Curtain

Power Field buff (Gravity Anomaly)

Concentrate and Flying Faction aren't buffs but they are just as important in pvp.
(If you concentrate is less then 4's cd then you can actually just spam it since in dominion there is alot of defense buffs to remove but save Flying faction when your grp aoe burst.)

Stats

+

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Pistol" (Sep 7th 2019, 3:00am)

Rate this thread