You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 10:03pm

Please, Bard Build!!

Guys, I need a bard build, please. urgent!!!

Monday, September 9th 2019, 12:56am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

support pve -- https://alloder.pro/calc#b$qgu460u40c7j0…il52e7o::13ydj3

assault pve -- https://alloder.pro/calc#b$ugvkps0403630…0000000::13ydj3

Made them fast, idk if u have enough rubies, or it might be to little rubies but its basic stuff.

250 cd 250 phys for assault pve
250 cd 300-400 swiftness 250 da for support pve
but u might have stats already.
I am PioPico

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rayofsshadow" (Sep 12th 2019, 5:46pm)

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 4:38pm

You might relook the rubies in 3rd tree for your assault build Pio... you wasted quite some rubies for support skills, while being in assault mode.

So its better to remove the rubies from "DUR" in 3rd tree and put them into "Deadly Notes" in 2nd tree...

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 5:45pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

oopsie the Major Key rubies should not be there, but its only 3 rubies and no u dont want deadly notes, phys build is better
I am PioPico

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 1:52pm

If you wander how to do your defence stats you can take a look at this topic
Me not rock...me not roll...me trash - Ballorc :cursing:

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 10:25am

You might relook the rubies in 3rd tree for your assault build Pio... you wasted quite some rubies for support skills, while being in assault mode.

So its better to remove the rubies from "DUR" in 3rd tree and put them into "Deadly Notes" in 2nd tree...
Happy to help! Thanks for leaving a comment. mycfavisit

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_47035963" (Nov 12th 2019, 11:56am)

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 10:53am

Wasn't the power buff nerfed to the ground? I've seen many people now use villance.
● Aspect of Support ability: the increase in support effects has been reduced from 7/14/21% to 3/6/9%.
● Power effect: effectiveness reduced from 20% to 5%.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 9:35pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

This post is pre patch
I am PioPico

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 9:40pm

This post is pre patch
My bad, didn't look at the date xD, someone must've up it.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, May 3rd 2021, 1:02am

Hey, dragagon, could you share rotations too?, the build seems to still be working but i'm lost at the amount of abilities it has. This is my first time trying bards
Also, does it have aoe abilities?, i didn't notice that.
Thanks.

Monday, May 3rd 2021, 9:45am

Hey, dragagon, could you share rotations too?, the build seems to still be working but i'm lost at the amount of abilities it has. This is my first time trying bards
Thanks.

Hi!
Not sure where I replied on this thread, but sure :D What build did you take? I see different builds posted. Unsure if you took PvE Supp or DPS, or PvP Supp?
Let me know, could perhaps make a more up to date build. 2019 is a long way back ;)

Wednesday, May 5th 2021, 2:01pm

Thanks.

Hi!
Not sure where I replied on this thread, but sure :D What build did you take? I see different builds posted. Unsure if you took PvE Supp or DPS, or PvP Supp?
Let me know, could perhaps make a more up to date build. 2019 is a long way back ;)
I took the pve assault build you posted.

This one here https://alloder.pro/calc#b$ugvkps0403630…0000000::13ydj3

If you have time to re-do it i'd appreciate it, and i guess a bunch of new people would too.

Thanks.

Thursday, May 6th 2021, 12:33am

The build was slightly outdated indeed, including alloder doesn't seem to care to update EU builds.
SO I made the new build on the ru page, which is the same layout now anyways.
I believe I only used 66 rubies, p2p has 73 and f2p has more, so it shows it's gotten very easy to make builds now, can easily grab all you want, unsure what else I would take for a dps.
The build here

Let me know what you think!

Friday, May 7th 2021, 6:34pm

The build was slightly outdated indeed, including alloder doesn't seem to care to update EU builds.
I believe I only used 66 rubies, p2p has 73 and f2p has more, so it shows it's gotten very easy to make builds now, can easily grab all you want, unsure what else I would take for a dps.
The build here

The build here

Thanks a lot, I'm going to try it while leveling.

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 2:11pm

The build here

NOICE!, THANKS MAN

tho i still have 1 more question:

ROTATIONS?... like you said, the build was slightly outdated-- it works... but to what extent...? idk atm

that'll be all. Take care.

Tuesday, May 11th 2021, 7:51am

DPS Rotation

I suppose the rotation is still the same, that being:

Single
Solo > Singing Blade > Flying Blade > Dancing Blade. Disharmony where you lack tempo.

AOE
Requiem > Flying Blade > Dancing Blade. Disharmony where you lack tempo.

I remember AOE being something like that, singing blade wasn't that good for aoe, but it does buff flying blade so I wonder now too..

I only play bard for support and that's only requiem > flying blade's xD
Goodluck! :thumbup:

Friday, May 14th 2021, 10:56pm

Tuesday, December 28th 2021, 8:28pm

Thursday, December 30th 2021, 12:21am

Monday, December 19th 2022, 12:38pm

Rate this thread