You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 3:57pm

We have class change, Can we also get Race change?

I would like to be able to just change race, even if i stay my class.

Is this something we will ever see in future?

Wouldn't mind it being a permanent Cash shop item.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 4:04pm

Oracle

Intermediate

It's coming :) In the recent Q&A on the Russian forums one of the GMs mentioned it.

http://allodsoracle.com/meet-the-praiden/

Edit: In fact I just saw this :D http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4339 (tomorrow's task for translation ^^)
Race change will be in 5.0.2.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Oracle" (May 19th 2014, 4:14pm)

Monday, May 19th 2014, 4:40pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Wow that's some awesome news you're giving us Oracle :) Thanks!

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 1:21am

Awesome. Been waiting for race change for a while now, very excited to hear this! And the new race can be mage, beri excite much wow!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 11:02am

gibberling summoner here i come.... not

maybe the new race tho once its released O.o

if they really do allow us to race change and keep our class that is.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 11:24am

Artuditu

Trainee

You'll be able to change your race only to the one that originally can be used for your archetype.

So in the league summoner example mentioned, there won't be any race change available since only Elves can choose that class.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 11:27am

You'll be able to change your race only to the one that originally can be used for your archetype.

So in the league summoner example mentioned, there won't be any race change available since only Elves can choose that class.

kinda sucks, i'm tired of being an elf =/