You are not logged in.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 11:20pm

dokotarune

Beginner

• "dokotarune" started this thread

cap 42.

I've come to share my shower thoughts, my ideas may not get much support especially from people who have only known level caps and patches past level 42. I think it would be amazing to have a subscription server which went back to the old ways of the level 42 cap. Simple yet fun astral where "jumping" was involved. The old types of dungeons, oreshek/lab. Back to where people pvp'd and sat in melting isle all day as raids, just waiting for that legendary they needed. Contesting the big arse robot (I forgot his name, something the devourer?) on an island off asee teph. Forgive me for the lack of details, I can hardly remember the content but it was great I can tell you that. Raids every sunday, MI all day, dungeons, hauling back legendaries from the astral, farming the same allod over and over. No gear upgrading, no glyphs, no teleporting in astral, none of that stuff.

I could guarantee that alot of people would come back for this.

Remember, SHOWER THOUGHTS PEOPLE.

Thanks for reading :)

Monday, May 19th 2014, 11:31pm

Gramarye

Professional

Monday, May 19th 2014, 11:32pm

Gramarye

Professional

Would be nice, but i would rework it: lvl 40 and NOT this jumping shit, maybe battlegrounds, no mounts ... Blablabla

Idea of a classic Server sound greats but they shouldn just Start Server with "outdated files"

Rate this thread