You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 9:18am

[PMB 10.1] Zaen's Healer PvE Guide

Hello, citizens of Sarnaut, my name is Zaen and I'm a member of a league guild called Legends (Evolution server, F2P). I've been playing this game for years, not always as Healer but I've found in this class inspiration and since then I'm always trying to improve myself day by day.

I've made this guide trying to explain a bit how you can play Healer in PvE content, such as heroics, astral, raids and so on. Maybe you heard somewhere Healer isn't the best class for PvE content, but trust me it can be very fun and simple to play. Also, despite the fact a Healer doesn't have an insane Burst for damage like some other classes, it's damage can be high in short time combat, making it very intuitive and simple to play.

Healer Basics:
A Healer can perform three roles in the game: DPS (using Assault aspect), Support (using Support aspect) and Full Healer (using Healing aspect).

Fanaticism:
Healer uses Fanaticism as a basic resource, which allows casting instantly some skills or enhances others. 1 Fanaticism stack is the result of 3 points of Faith, we accumulate faith in combat or using certain abilities.

- With the recent patch using one tear skill automatically adds 30 seconds of cooldown to the others tear skills, so means knowing the best time to use one of them sometimes makes the difference between staying alive or die. Now we need more combat notion to know if it's more interesting to use Luminary for a bit of burst damage in the fight or if it's worth waiting to use Talisman at a critical moment to save a person (or yourself) or Bulwark of Unity to defend and heal the group.
PvE role: Assault Aspect.

Before start trying to understand how to play Healer on PvE, we must learn how the Talents and Rubies works properly. In the first section I will show and comment (if necessary) the full description of Talents we will use on PvE build and the correlation with some rubies.

Offensive abilities:

Cleansing Flame (range 40, single-target attack)
Incinerates the enemy and inflicts damage over time for 6 seconds (+3 seconds having Profound Purification rubies).
Connections:
Profound Purification (rank: 2)
Cleansing Flame inflicts Lightning damage.
The duration of the effect increases by 3 seconds.

Reparation (rank: 3)
The periodic damage of Cleansing Flame increases by 45%.

Enlightenment (rank: 3)
With a 50% chance, the damage of Cleansing Flame will grant you 1 point of Faith. (Cleansing Flame inflicts damage every second, so every second you have 50% chance to receive 1 point of Faith).

Heavenly Smite (Range: 40, AoE attack)
Deals damage to the target and to all enemies within an 8-yard radius around it.
- All enemies will be knocked down and receive Lightning damage every second for 12 seconds (+4 seconds having Profound Purification rubies).

- Cannot knock down the same target more often than once in 30 seconds.

If your Fanaticism level is above 0, it is cast instantly and consume 1 level of Fanaticism.
Connections:
Circumcision (rank: 3)
Your Heavenly Smite (with a 100% chance) apply the Cleansing Flame effect to the target for 6 seconds (+3 seconds having Profound Purification rubies).

Profound Purification (rank: 2)
The duration of Heavenly Smite increases by 4 seconds.

Chain of Light (Range 40, AoE attack)
A ray that deals damage and spread to the closest hostile target within an 8-yard radius (up to 4 targets).
If your Fanaticism level is above 0, it is cast instantly and consumes 1 level of Fanaticism.
Connections:
Glowing Ray (rank: 3)
The damage of Chain of Light increases by 30%.
Chain of Light will additionally consume 1 level of Fanaticism (if possible) to increase the damage dealt by 30%.

Circumcision (rank: 3)
Your Chain of Light (with a 50% chance) apply the Cleansing Flame effect to the target.

Holy Blast
Ranged attack (range 40, single-target attack)

Celestial Judgment
Ranged attack (enhanced version of Holy Blast) (range 40, single-target attack)

Connections:
Frenzy (rank: 3)
Allows casting Holy Blast and Celestial Judgement instantly.
Frenzy also adds the ability to Celestial Judgement cast under this effect deals 50% of it's damage to all enemies within an 8-yard radius around the main target and knocks them down for 1 second (grants 3 stacks of this effect, lasts for 15 seconds).

Unbridled Wrath (rank: 3)
Reduces cooldown duration of Frenzy by 30%.

Retribution (rank: 2) (Aspect of Assault only)
Casting Particle of Light Increases the damage dealt by Holy Blast and Celestial Judgement for 6 seconds.

Holy Rapture (rank: 3)
While you are under Frenzy, the damage of your Holy Blast and Celestial Judgement increases by 45%

Ineludible Punishment (rank: 1)
Casting Holy Blast and Celestial Judgement with a 100% chance will grant you 1 point of Faith.

Particle of Light (range 40, single-target attack)
Inflicts damage to the target, if your Fanaticism level is above 0, it inflicts 100% more damage and consumes 1 level of Fanaticism.
Connections:
Particle of Wrath (rank: 4)
If your Fanaticism level is above 0, the damage of Particle of Light increases by 50%.
Particle of Light will additionally consume 1 level of Fanaticism (if possible) to increase your damage dealt by 50%.

Celestial Sphere (rank: 3)
The damage of Particle of Light increases by 30%.

Prism of Wrath (rank: 3)
Upon receiving Frenzy, the damage of your next Particle of Light will be increased by 35%. (grants 4 stacks of this effect which lasts for 20 seconds ).

Verdict
(Single-target attack) (Almost melee combat, range 5, +2 yards granted by Punishing Palm ruby).

Divine Sentence
(Enhanced version of Verdict) (Single-target attack) (Almost melee combat, range 5, +2 yards granted by Punishing Palm ruby).
Connections:
Punishing Palm (rank: 3)
Holy Rage inflicts Lightning damage. Its damage increases by 45%.
Verdict and Divine Sentence now deal Holy damage.
The damage of these abilities increases by 30%.
Increases range of all your melee abilities by 2 yards.

Instant Justice (rank: 2)
Damage dealt by Verdict, Divine Sentence, Chain of Light, and particle of Light reduces the cooldown duration of Holy Rage by 1 second.
Dealing damage with Verdict and Divine Sentence also grants 2 points of Faith.

Holy Rage (range 5, +2 yards granted by Punishing Palm ruby, Fanaticism: 1)
Inflicts massive amount of Lightning damage to the target in melee combat.
Connections:
Punishing Palm (rank: 3)
Holy Rage inflicts Lightning damage. Its damage increases by 45%.
Verdict and Divine Sentence now deal Holy damage.
The damage of these abilities increases by 30%.
Increases range of all your melee abilities by 2 yards.

Luminary (rank: 3) (Tear skill)
Heals the target and all allies nearby and deals Holy damage to all enemies around.

Skills dealing Holy damage: Particle of Light, Chain of Light, Divine Sentence, Luminary.
Skills dealing Lightning damage: Heavenly Smite, Cleansing Flame, Holy Rage, Celestial Judgement.

This post has been edited 16 times, last edit by "augustomunizz2015" (Sep 27th 2019, 1:12pm)

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 9:19am

Defensive/Heal abilities:

Divine Foresight (range: 30)
If the target's health drops below 30%, it will be teleported to you and healed by 40% of it's maximum health. (the effect lasts 15 seconds)
Can be applied on self. A curious fact about Divine Foresight is it can prevent almost any insane hit to kill you.

Talisman (range: 30)
A barrier which absorbs all incoming damage. The shield can absorb up to 120% of the Healer's Health. The efficiency of this shield will be
increased by 10% with each quality level of the Tears. (120% up to 190%).

Bulwark of Unity
Sustain a protective area within an 8-yard radius around you for 3 seconds. Every time you or your allies inside the aura receive damage, you and
your allies gain a effect which reduces the incoming damge by 1%/2%/3% (up to 10%/20%/30%)

For 8 seconds the aura is active and if an ally's health inside the Bulwark drops below 40%, they will be instantly healed by 40% of their maximum health (once per duration period).

Other abilities:

Glint (range: 30, radius 5)
Teleports you to the selected spot. If you use this skill to reach a target in combat, it will be immobilized (if possible) for 3 seconds.
ParalysisLong term CC, makes the enemy unable to perform any actions for 30 seconds (after the target's health drops below 90%, any incoming damage will
remove the effect).

Dazzling

Short term cc, you will blind the target.

Rubies I skip in my PvE build:
Religious Zeal
You Accumulate Faith once in 0.5/1/1.5 less seconds.
>In my opinion don't worth spend 3 rubies to receive fanaticism a bit more often, in AoE combat you will apply Cleansing flame in the targets which will provide you a lot of Fanaticism. In Single target combat you can receive fanaticism using Divine Sentence and over time cause of Cleansing flame effect.

Healer Assault build for routine PvE activities (KoE, Al rihat, Astral, Distortion, Maze, etc.) (83 Talents, 74 rubies).

Talents variation for Heroics:

Recommended Rotations:
- Single target rotation

• Use Zealot's Ardor (if you have this racial ability) to receive 100 points of Double attack and 100 points of Bloodlust ( ),
  • Start combat using Heavenly Smite to deal damage to the target and apply DoTs knocking it down (if possible)
( ),
  • Use Fervid Prayer to receive 3 stacks of Fanaticism effect, also increasing all you damage dealt by 18% for 20 seconds ( ),
  • Frenzy grants you 3 stacks allowing you to cast Celestial Judgement Instantly, also makes it deal 50% of the damage to all enemies close to the main target, knocking them down for 1 second, also Frenzy will trigger Prism of Wrath effect, which will grant you 4 stacks, enhancing the next 4 Particles of Light ( ) .
  • It's important you to use at least 1 particle of Light before start using Celestial Judgement, to receive Retribution effect, which will increase damage of Celestial Judgment after you use particle of light. ( ) ;
  • Use Particles of Light with the remaining effects of Prism of Wrath, or till you run out of Fanaticism. Note that having Fanaticism up makes
    huge impact on Particle of Light’s damage.
  • Cleansing flame effect applied by Heavenly Smite will run out before you can reapply it using another Heavenly Smite, so you can apply it manually.
- Once you reach the target or if it's possible to stay in melee combat, you must keep using Divine Sentence to receive points of Faith or keep using it once you run out of Fanaticism and use Holy Rage whenever possible.

Healer has a hybrid combat style, it means a healer must know when to behave melee or stay ranged when convenient. For maximum performance, it’s interesting to establish melee combat to use Divine Sentence to keep receiving stacks of fanaticism in order to get maximum efficiency of Particle of Light.

- AoE rotation:

- Celestial Judgement will deal damage to the main target and the targets around it, use Chain of Light for AoE damage and apply Cleansing flames on the targets.

Stats:

Offensive Stats:
  • 20% up to 25% Proficiency
  • 50% up to 60% Determination
  • 20% up to 25% Brutality
Special Stats:
  • Double Attack is the main status for a Healer, the cap for all special status currently in the game is 250 points, but for a Healer we can get a way more than this amount cause of some rubies which makes it really interesting, both on assault and support aspects.
Rubies which increase damage based on the amount of Double Attack:
Scorching Light (rank: 2):
Increases Holy damage dealt by your abilities by 20% and another 1.2% for every 10 gained points of Double Attack chance.

Thunderer (rank:3):
Increases all outgoing Lightning damage by 18% and additionally by 1.2% for every 10 gained points of Double Attack chance.

So get the maximum amount of Double attack you can.

Defensive Stats:
  • Caution: 25% (250 points is the cap)
  • Concentration: 20% up to 25% (250 points is the cap)
  • Vitality: take all the remaining points.
or
  • Bloodlust: 50% - 400 up to 500 points is more than enough depending of your equippament. *

* Important: Take bloodlust as defensive stat only If you are in a solo PvE Content, or somewhere without a Support giving you Bloodthirsty effect all the time. In case having a support in your group, you don't need to take Bloodlust at all, put your stats in Vitality or take some protection instead.
Healer’s racial abilities:

Healer has a 6 racial abilities depending or the race:

Increases Double attack, our main special status, in PvE Content worth using whenever possible.

It’s a nice shield HP based.

It's a nice aoe CC, but you rarely would need to use it.

Not worth using it if you can use Zealot’s Ardor or Protective Sign instead.

It’s a nice way to remove control effects from an ally in PvP content, but sadly cannot be applied on self.

Applies Defense for 6 seconds, regardless of the aspect what means the effect isn’t increased on Support aspect.

World Mystery skill:

Heals based on 50% of the amount of your HP over 5 seconds, it's a really nice heal.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "augustomunizz2015" (Sep 27th 2019, 11:09am)

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 9:20am

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:21pm

I was thinking about the "double attack" stat:

I saw someone's WARRIOR build-- and i know that warrior is not the healer, but hear me out...

There, this person said something about double attack being useless.

Did you try the healer with no double attack?, i'm just wondering, that's all.

Take care.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:35pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

DA is base of Healer because of rubies, its Mandatory
I am PioPico

Thursday, June 4th 2020, 9:11pm

Hello, im just starting to play this game today for the first time and i wanted to play as a healer dps( always liked shadowpriests on wow) then i found your build and id like to ask you something: is this build updated for the current game version? i dont want to end up wasting time leveling another toon :)
Ty for the guide.

Friday, October 9th 2020, 11:47pm

The build still works but stats changed on the last patch.

Also they nerfed its damage: as pve i used to steal more life from killing mobs, now i have to be more careful.

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 11:10pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

def stats atm in pve should be

All Gear pieces that can have Vitality on them u have in Vitality, the other gear pieces that cant have Vitality u take Bloodlust. Once u have this and ur Bloodlust reaches 10% and u can remove one from Bloodlust but maintain 10% u go survivability if u have healer with you, or caution if ur solo.

for offensive stats Luck is very good atm for healers in pvp or pve or for dps in pve, supremacy is good on some classes but some its not.

Taking alot of bloodlust this patch is kinda important, if ur in a party with support, support cant perma buff bloodlust for u anymore, uptime of Bloodlust from a support is around 25 seconds with a 1min 30 sec cd (1min 5 sec till he can buff it again for 25sec) so . ;D
I am PioPico