You are not logged in.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:19am

No matter what, its sad to see skilled players are leaving the game one by one.

It's more sad to see large numbers leaving all at once...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:24pm

Hai, am I too late for drama, or is it still going?And cya Oshi and take care, sniping you was fun!
nub scout Lumienn
Never give up as long as you have at least one arrow!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:04pm

yea too late he just did wh :P ,or was his ghost ....

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 4:39pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Sorry to see you go Oshi.

I always enjoyed our chats and trolls on the g portal with Vireya.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not sure if I want to continue with the game or not. To me, it just seems like it's becoming more expensive and more grindy to be in any way competitive at end game. Average rune level on the server has gone up a couple of steps, upgrade prices are stupid and the exchange rate forces you to buy your gold more and more.

I know some people don't think so or aren't bothered too much by it, but that's what I'm seeing and I don't know if I can continue playing the game because of it.

Good luck on your future endeavours and I might see you out there.

Cheers!

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 2:45am

I too leave game now. Iam tired for start gear up again fourth time (deleted 47lev from gipat patch, 50lev bg lege, 51lev fable astral). After one or two years start again 65lev or something new, no chance. Cheers

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 8:05pm

Nebe

Trainee

u will b back like we all did xD
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 8:09pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

u will b back like we all did xD
you wish)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 10:18pm

Lmao sooo many trols..
Trolololililoooloolool lolll loooooololllllol troloolololl lolol lol lol lul lol loooooooooooool lol ahhhhh emmm hummmm troolllloll lol lol loool lolll lol lol looooool lol....

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 8:25am

Lmao sooo many trols..
Trolololililoooloolool lolll loooooololllllol troloolololl lolol lol lol lul lol loooooooooooool lol ahhhhh emmm hummmm troolllloll lol lol loool lolll lol lol looooool lol....

Maybe we should invite them to live with Grub under that bridge in Umoira...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.