You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:11pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JcC-f5edEE

always can do this if addicted too much and dont want to come back :D

lmao, in game suicide ? did he ever come back ?

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:18pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JcC-f5edEE

always can do this if addicted too much and dont want to come back :D

Won't help, you'll eventually do what's in those two videos I linked.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:56pm

Tamora

Beginner

Goodbye Oshi, you do not know me but I have screenshots with you (like a little stalker I have some screenshots with many characters who *IMHO* have made the history of Allods).
I will miss not seeing you at Imperial Square with your enviable clothes but I will always remember with pleasure your drawings to explain your build and how much you liked killing people!
Good luck for your next destination :)

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:00pm

Oshi

Trainee

• "Oshi" started this thread

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:35pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

he was long time guildleader
I'm wondering: Tupi = Oshi - Yuna = Joserin?

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dugrosh" (May 21st 2014, 6:42pm)

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:43pm

Bye bye LordSushi, from an old AR ^^ ;) u cud send sum nekked pix as a true farewell :D

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:54pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

he was long time guildleader
I'm wondering: Tupi = Oshi - Yuna = Joserin?
no that ppl quit like 2+ years ago
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 7:56pm

Sathom and Vanessamae, tyvm for your kind farewell words.

@ sathom, who are you ? xD If i was mean to you im sorry, seems you really take the game like your life, if i offended you in any way plz forgive me and i hope you will be able, whit some therapy go over the trauma, since i must have hurt your feelings really really hard :\

Again very sorry for making you feel so bad.

@ vanessa, idn why you have me so much, must be bcz you got kiked for some stuff you did in the past, and was not tolerated.
You know, when people are offended and big boys act like they are 4 in the kindergarded, figthing for candy those people are not very usefull for the guild.

I know why you are mad about me thou :D, you where not accepted back in the guild when you reapplied to join, im gonna tell you something thou, and you can ask every single player in minc if its true or false, i never voted + or - in any single application while in a position of power in the guild, either as SO and lately as GL. so you where not rejected by me, you where rejected by all the guild xD

You know why? you where rude, miss behaved, made dramas all the time, and did 0 to help the guild either in dominion, raids, etc. you did lots of prestige thou, BUT prestige never gave realgar, prestige never gave genuine "PRESTIGE" to a guild.

Also i made this post not to make dramas or to read how much people miss me and want me back and stuff like this :D you guys make epic theoryssome times :D

I made this topic, bcz in all the time in allods i talked, interected, helped, was helped, played whit, against MANY players, from the Very Best MEGA OP EU NA P4 P5, to the most humble softcore player.

This post was made to thank all community for the wonderfull time i had in the game, friends, enemies, lovers and haters.

Sathom and Vanessamae, tyvm for your kind farewell words.

@ sathom, who are you ? xD If i was mean to you im sorry, seems you really take the game like your life, if i offended you in any way plz forgive me and i hope you will be able, whit some therapy go over the trauma, since i must have hurt your feelings really really hard :\

Again very sorry for making you feel so bad.

@ vanessa, idn why you have me so much, must be bcz you got kiked for some stuff you did in the past, and was not tolerated.
You know, when people are offended and big boys act like they are 4 in the kindergarded, figthing for candy those people are not very usefull for the guild.

I know why you are mad about me thou , you where not accepted back in the guild when you reapplied to join, im gonna tell you something thou, and you can ask every single player in minc if its true or false, i never voted + or - in any single application while in a position of power in the guild, either as SO and lately as GL. so you where not rejected by me, you where rejected by all the guild xD

You know why? you where rude, miss behaved, made dramas all the time, and did 0 to help the guild either in dominion, raids, etc. you did lots of prestige thou, BUT prestige never gave realgar, prestige never gave genuine "PRESTIGE" to a guild.

Also i made this post not to make dramas or to read how much people miss me and want me back and stuff like this you guys make epic theoryssome times

I made this topic, bcz in all the time in allods i talked, interected, helped, was helped, played whit, against MANY players, from the Very Best MEGA OP EU NA P4 P5, to the most humble softcore player.

This post was made to thank all community for the wonderfull time i had in the game, friends, enemies, lovers and haters.

Like i say leaver back to see how wip he are :) :) :)
1 i leave minc self not was kicked stop lie
because you give tabards to yours ass lickers from leaguje like luka mindviolin edhem and others , but remowed from peoples who wear its 2 years
2 i always go domi stop lie 2 time
3 i app make for fun because never back to minc when rules arogants so and gl like you i know answer before write app :)
and you lie 3 time i ask russians in minc they never see my aplication? why because you or youna or other retard delete it :)
you back write answers and talking full shit
go to your new game be new cable king :) :) :) best choise that take some ass lickers together not be sad alone

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 8:20pm

Oshi

Trainee

• "Oshi" started this thread

Nope you got kiked bcz you made drama once you where deprived of your tabard for having 0 stature + 0 fame + no attendance in Champion dominion ( yes in minc we had excell tables whit all this information )

You made not only 1 but 3 application, all rejected bcz you where always unpolite towards everyone, raging like a madman, and talking nonsence all the time, hell you even raged in the application post when you got rejected for the 2nd time :D

not even gonna comment on ass liker, if a friend to you is a ass licker, then i hope you are friends whit lots of people ;)

Basically you where rejected and will always be rejected by having a behavior such as the one you are showing now :)

And a final thing, i hate you so much that if you go on guild portal i actually promote your pictures and even comment positively in your posts and screenshots, as i see the hate is only 1 way, i care so much about hating you, that i actually like what you post :D

Sad, this is why some people tell allods community suks, well look at my good bye post, filled whit hate from people i didnt even played whit much or even had any positive or negative experience xD

This Sathom even tells he knows me from not being in guild ever whit me xD well Sir, you must know me better then all my guildies then :D

and you Vanessa you say i lie, but i can arrange the screanshots if you wish, whit all the cursing, raging in lithuanian and calling people names, but i dont want to get you banned for something you did long time ago, since i believed that you changed for better, i guess its like the wise guy say... some people never change.

Pz
:) :) :)

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 8:27pm

no you seriuos liar :) :) :) i leave minc self nobody kicked my :) :) :) all your way in this game full lie ... :)
i make 1 app for fun idk who make others 2 think your coleges not hard make that lordsushi make app to madness 4 times :)
btw how many time gone when you say bb why are you there ? hard push log off?

if talk abaut all your guildies opinion abaut you ... :) :) :) flying going with old minc i know they opinion :) but they silent in g portals in forums in g chats but you in they eyes you are ... not want say this word :) :) :)
oo to me big glory that you save screenshoots :) where i talk in lithuania and insults come back there after 5 years and sell i buy it for big gold price :) :) :)
sure i insults in g chat if players are fools but you lie 3 times in 1 post abaut kicking abaut domi abaut app who all see it and all vote - :) :)
all i think its you yuna wolf and artist :) :) :) no more all :)

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "VanessaMae" (May 21st 2014, 8:45pm)

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 9:06pm

Hello,

@Oshi and Vanessamae : please, settle your problems in private :)
This topic is getting boring. Do not push a moderator to close it.

I would also like to point out something :

Quoted

Posts about games outside of My.com games are prohibited on these forums.

and

Quoted

Signatures should not contain any content that does not adhere to the Forum Rules

http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/ForumSignatureRules

;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 9:27pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Hello, and sorry for getting involved in this, but I wanted to clarify one thing. I did NOT lick oshi's uhm.. behind to get a tabard. That is gross and inhumane. I had my share of contribution to the guild to prove myself a worthy member of the in my opinion best and most professional guild I was ever in. (not talking about character traits or attitude). It was great to have you as our wise and sexy leader Oshi and I hope you will enjoy whatever you plan on doing next :)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 4:18am

sure you not lick and your brother not lick but have tabard with blue runes low welhuru blue gemstones and almost novices in guild oshi its give for your nice eyes i think :) :) :) need wait others mindviolins edhem and other old leaguje company who weak get tabards they too says that tabards get for hard work from oshi :) :) :)

ok gladia i stoped no more write in this topic

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 5:24am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Very sorry for going offtopic once again, but...

I still had the opportunity to keep my tabard back when Ledawa was leader so I think that your point which is mainly meant to flame Oshi has to be considered invalid.

I don't understand why you have to be so offensive towards other lithuanian players but please keep personal dislikes to yourself.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:51am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

This Sathom even tells he knows me from not being in guild ever whit me xD well Sir, you must know me better then all my guildies then :D

Don't bother with the ignorance towards me, I'm not gonna rage or make big drama as you wish me to do.
And you may not remember (or claim that you don't) that we were in one guild long time ago when you were a little healer at the beginning of your allods adventure. Since then it was hard not to noticed you.
I only said how your person looked from the distance, how others have seen you as a player.
Constant drama, constant rage, constant rudeness and childish behavior to others....
Anyway, it's not important.
Have fun in new game.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:45am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Sathom, I feel that Oshi changed quite a lot since the times he terrorized the League faction as a member of AR (No idea how it was back when servers weren't merged). If you pretend that you didn't know this person at all and judge from how politely he wrote, you can see that he intends no offense towards you. Well, in his style of writing, but still :D I believe there are no sarcastic meanings included and everything is completely honest because I know how he changed and acted the last 6 months in Minc.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 2:01pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Write in a language that not anyone can understand (given that we are in the English section), in particular to make criticisms or offend other ppl, it's not so smart as it could seem to who is writing.
:D

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 2:08pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Not brave enough to say it in english perhaps, considering we are in an english forum, not the czech one. :)

We live in an age of technology and translation science is advanced. Saying it in other language than allowed is disrespectful and against the rules.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:19am

Adios Kzara!

I've never been one of yer buttlickers, but I remember the old days before it looked like yer went into rage mode :D
Aaand Sathom, I remember those days also, but my elephant memory remember him as a Paladin, not Healer :D
Cos we did 4 Days Quest in Kirah together, or 4 Dragon Quest, or Dragon 4 Days quest... maan I'm not good with quest names :/

Anyway these folks sure make it sounds like yer have changed since yer was an fellow Lego, and that yer love orc killi.. I mean pvp, sure sounds we could have become good friends :D

Baibai
- Tyto

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 4:58am

No matter what, its sad to see skilled players are leaving the game one by one.