You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 4:26pm

[PMB 10.1] Warden heal build

Hello everyone! My name is LukaFilip and I am a proud member of guild Avarice from the Smugglers Paradise server.I am playing warden not only because it is a very fun class to play but because it is also demanding and important for endgame content. In this guide I will talk about warden healer(PvP and PvE) build, enjoy the show!

Here you have to max out all your healing skills, your shield(Tree Bark),Aspect of healing, Nature grip-because it helps with AoE heal with particular rubies.

You take all the stat rubies because you can never have enough stats!

I didn't take the Well of Life rubies and the pet ruby because I think those are not so good.If I had more rubies I would take Leaf Fall Song rubies because those can help with reducing the cooldown of your Breath of Forrest which is an important aoe heal skill.The rest is here because it is very important and boosts your healing skills

Once again I took stat rubies, I took Protective Circle ruby because it is our most important shield. Life Balance is very important aswell so be sure to have it r3 because of the cooldown. Mountain Wind is important so that you can cast some spells while moving. Tree Barrier ruby gives shield to all party members when using you Tree Bark. Spiritual Connection ruby is very important for restoring your mana since it can fall down quickly with your Protective Circle on.

There isn't any particular rotation or something important to remember here. You have to spam Bloom with Nature's Grip(it increases healing done by Bloom, because of Curative Herbs rubies from first grid) all the time since it is a very good AoE healing combo. When you see some of your party members droping health fast spam your Sprout of Life on him, also with combination that you put your Tree Bark on that person (increases healing aswell) and Touch of Life (World Mystery skill). While AoE healing just spam your Rejuvenation,Unity and Breath of Forrest while keeping eye on your Bloom always! I would say that the best racial skill is Secret of Animists since it is a strong heal aswell ( single targer heal!). For reincarnation skills you can use pretty much any, depending on your playstile. I am using Warrior's shield right now because it also gives me movement speed while lasting.

For stats I would reccomend to have arround the same ammount of Prof and Det(AoE healing) or Prof and Brut(Single target heal), while always having 260 CD,~ 200 DA and ~200 Swiftness. For defense stats always have max ammount of Vitality with 250 caution and 150 concentration, rest can go into Survivability.

I hope that I helped you with my little guide! See you in game and have fun! Cheers!