You are not logged in.

Monday, September 30th 2019, 2:26am

"Return to the White Fortress"

Hello everyone,
So I am kinda new around here. I just started withe Dane from the imperial side and you know elisaveta gives you stone that teleports you to the white fortress, I killed some stuff there, completed some quest and the last task was to protect an npc untill he got on an astral ship. A cutscene started where the architects destroyed the ship and somehow I ended up dead. Everything was normal, I resurected and the white fortress was emty. No enemies, no npcs to talk to. The jumping pad was still there but was not working. I tried a lot of things, i jumped from the cliff, run around the area searching for a portal or something. I got bored after a while so i ported out myself. After that the quest: ''Return to the White fortress" was (in theory) completed. Both of the tasks are done but there is NO way for me to actually complete it.
The quest is still in my log list taking space, I can not go back to the fortress myself. the quest log says you have to check the npc that gave the quest to return you there but she has nothing, yasker has nothing, the mailman has nothing. I still unlocked dane though, i did the siege and all that until the first portal. Because I think I was not supposed to die in the white fortress the game kinda bugged out or something because when i resurected from the purgnatory there were no npcs in the fortress and there is no way a quest takes you to a new map but does not port you out on its own after finishing it, which did not happen so i was forced to use my adventures stone to port out. I found similar posts about this exact problem but there were no helpful answers. I saw BuuHuu's answer on a post. Quote from Buuhuu: ''If you just were at the white fortress and ported out there. You need to get back to the basement of nezeb tower and get the stone which you used to port to white fortress again.''
Please help me, I am lost and I have no idea what to do. Thanks everyone in advance.

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 11:45am

Don\'t know imp side questlines so no idea if something else can be done before using last resort fix - discard quest and take it again.
it is annoying and redoing whole long quest like this one isn't nice but starting quest from scratch almost always solves problem with bugged objectives.

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 12:38am

when you visit the eclipse you can take a landing ship to get to dane (portal "eclipse" and go a floor below, then go to the landing ship)

burning a quest and taking it again also helps sometimes