You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:07am

New client

Hi guys and Mods,

Just wondering can someone provide a full client downlooad.. I think downloading 1gig initial patch to let you login is bit annoying as you can't see all or some NPC?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:11am

Hi dondukebi

Please clarify your request. Do you mean clean installtion package or new installer?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:14am

Hi guys and Mods,

Just wondering can someone provide a full client downlooad.. I think downloading 1gig initial patch to let you login is bit annoying as you can't see all or some NPC?
All you have to do is wait, the progressive downloader will finish getting the rest of the data it just takes time as it is 7+ gigabytes.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:15am

well thanks for the reply CM and Nethon.. well honestly I was hoping that there is an alternative way to download the full new client of patch 5.0.x. Reason is it's a lot faster to download the game from the office instead from home hehehe.. but anyways.. I guess I'll just keep the computer on the whole night to get this done.