You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 3:48am

Dead City Raid (Lvl 51)

A friend and I began running through the Dead City Raid by the Cradle until we hit a major bug on the Demon Path after beating the Three Mentors. Upon their defeat, there was no NPC or path to the next area whatsoever. We searched for nearly half a hour and there was no change to the environment. Please patch this raid up as it is showing its age like Nihaz himself.

Thanks from Evolution,
Shadraconis

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 4:48pm

khualeppi

Beginner

There should be a window cracked open behind on the left of the bosses
But i had this issue when killing the mobs too fast the window didnt break so best luck is trying again after thursday's reset and killing them more slowly.

Be careful on Nihaz since he can be killed too fast and no npc will spawn to turn in the quests, which happened to me this week xD