You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 5:58pm

Hi

Try different game instead forcing this one to change, as cuz your more casual player i recomend guild wars 2 when you have nothink to purch expect of costumes, and lore

Allods online is game for ppl who like pover leveling, and that content is supported be this game, thay add new +5% dmg item, armor shell or temporary item evry 2-3 months, so you will always have somethink to buy or farm for

Ther is p2p server if your prefer more like guild wars 2 experience, wher you play to get items insted of pay/farm for them

Finance to play (f2p) server is fun for that ppl and don't change it
If thay liked p2p model thay prob came long time ago to p2p, but thay don't, so let thes ppl have fun for what thay pay

Quoted

GMs are totally slacking

who ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 24th 2019, 6:05pm)

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 10:14pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Try talk to Brino, he is in the same boat as u but he farmed 12´s in runes pat5 and cs items you THINK you cant achieve but u can, you just dont try. End of Discussion.
I am PioPico

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 10:59pm

ironist

Trainee

Just play on p2p if spending money really bothers you.
Rave

Friday, October 25th 2019, 8:26am

It's like in real life- if You have money You can buy things. F2P just reflects that in game. If You are new player not willing to spend money on F2P character just join sub server.

If You ignore PvP F2P is playable and there is always something You can spend money on- even if it is 2k bc per 6 months to play sub server.

There are lots of ppl who put a lot of effort for their F2P character (both money and playtime) so I'm guessing that's the main reason F2P server has more ppl than P2P one.

P.S. New player gets a lot of goodies that make F2P playable (free mount, runes, scrolls up to epic included, discount coupons). If You pair this with average amount of EUR/month usual sub based MMO requires You can play F2P quite comfortably... as long as You do not care about PvP.

Friday, October 25th 2019, 9:08pm

It's the usual thread you put each now and then that I usually ignore and pass on... But this time I'll reply.

I don't do trial of blood quite often but it's not "IMPOSSIBLE" as you assume it's about tactics and mechanics, for example people get high rank on their low gear reincarnations, you keep doing trial ones until you get a good score then you go for the real deal.

Speaking of patronage 5... It was not made so you'd get it in one time, you need to deliver 10k holy symbols to get it as permanent, but if you right click 100 symbols you can activate the patronage 5 for 2 hours, you can keep some symbols instead of using them and activate those 2h at the timing you need the most, many player does that me included at the time I didn't had it fully. also it's around 17% boost not 50% as you might assume.

Astral gear looting isn't a main mechanic now, most people buy 100% gear by embrium from maze or doing OBS at normal mode or hard mode, some bosses are solo-able in normal mode even if you have low dps, it will take you more time thou. Also, at the start of each new layer you have a discount that offers "Set of Experimental Replicators (10) and Scrolls of purification (3) 158pc = 205 BC" which is if you do the math is actually cheaper than buying 3 gears with embrium (500*3*850~ then divided by the current currency exchange rate"7~8k" which will be around 180 BC) so you pay 20 bc for 10 replicators which you can use on compass boxes and prove very handy. Still you can get sometime +90% non-cursed gear but the %age of the drop it self is quite low, first day of patch has good drop as I saw compared to other days.

But yeah game is pushed towards p2w is a fact but you can still be decent and play in the boost that new characters got -which is now embed in the two
leveling boxes- and once you hit level 85 you'll get a offer that calculates your rune to be around full 8, selling each rune for 200bc which super good deal. if you still not convinced watch mr vest video about p2w. Don't compare your self to the veteran f2p resellers like pio suggested because you need time and good trades and to be patient, but you can still be decent in the game.

Currency exchange rate is related to gold influx and gold income from gold symbols, each max level increase patch the currency will increase a bit due to leveling gold, reincarnation leveling, additional gold gain from symbols of gold and so on... but the currency will remain stable, for example yesterday the currency hit around 7.9k gold per bc today it's down to around 7k this patch was stable around the 7k as you can see.

we have no active GMs in the game also the GM we have at discord is russian, so they can't be slacking if there isn't any, if you're speaking about moderators they're doing their best. Also your suggestion to increase the gold drop will only result in an increase in the currency exchange rate as explained above.

If you still not liking the free to play mechanic you join P2P platforms like other players suggested.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (Oct 25th 2019, 9:15pm)

Friday, October 25th 2019, 10:25pm

Halfing

Beginner

Try talk to Brino, he is in the same boat as u but he farmed 12´s in runes pat5 and cs items you THINK you cant achieve but u can, you just dont try. End of Discussion.
But that's easy to pull off when you get/buy cheap cs items from guild and resale for a higher price on league side.
No end of discussion, tell me how a rune 5 player will farm to 12s when there's no support from 3rd party.

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 12:37am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

the price in guild isnt cheap its normal, lig side has even cheaper sometimes, actually most of the times, Idk what Brino do to farm, cuz I dont do it I get most of my gold through my Mazes on a few reincs so I can chill :D and ofc some irl money i add everymonth to get prem 3 for pvp food, cuz im lazy and dont go bg´s (prem 3 is 30 euro btw) if u can farm pvp food then u dont even want to get prem 3 lul
I am PioPico

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 3:22pm

Halfing

Beginner

the price in guild isnt cheap its normal, lig side has even cheaper sometimes, actually most of the times, Idk what Brino do to farm, cuz I dont do it I get most of my gold through my Mazes on a few reincs so I can chill :D and ofc some irl money i add everymonth to get prem 3 for pvp food, cuz im lazy and dont go bg´s (prem 3 is 30 euro btw) if u can farm pvp food then u dont even want to get prem 3 lul
Pio pls... Obviously you can farm 12s f2P no worries. But fuck me mate you are willing to farm for a couple of years just to play a game? And then comes in pat5 and temp items to farm for?

Get a grip, a game is meant to have fun and not make it your work. And especially not in this dead server.

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 8:47pm

But fuck me mate you are willing to farm for a couple of years just to play a game?

it is not like you cant play without having level 12 runes
LOL

and yes, gaining all the wanted things ingame without donations is possible for those wo WANT to and put the needed effort
if someone is a lazy slacker it is his OWN fault...

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 11:46pm

Quoted

LOL

and yes, gaining all the wanted things ingame without donations is possible for those wo WANT to and put the needed effort

for 75% of ppl this game is too hard, and thay will not farm for 3-5y just to up from "able to play" to able to "play confortable" not mentionting about able to "play competetive"

until population jump from 600 to 4k ther will be no new normal ppl willing to put that effor

you can name max 5-8ppl like Brino, whers rest of 3-4k ppl? you prob not played guild wars 2 or other not push to pay to win games, but in games like this, thers many ppl, but thay are bad or casuals

same like in real life, 5% have effor, 75% will give up

If casual join game today, he will not get anythink in 3vs3, cuz for lose you not geting anythink (exect of quest)
If casual join bg, team with more p4 lose
If casual join heroics, he will lose you 4-6 lifes, if thers too many casual or bad players thay will can't do more then 4-6lv
if casual join maze, he will lose you 2-4 lifes, cuz not wait for tank or not move ass from aoe attack or he not even have concetration stats
If casual join obs, he will do 80-120k while other casher do 400-600k+
casual will complain for bad rng in s4 cuz he will not know, or will be too lazy to gather materials or gold to craft them himself or buy on ah

In this game casual not only losing when his bad, but also cs make his lose x2-3 harder, cuz good ppl know how to balance stats, how use def properly etc, in bg he will get 1-2 shot

Thats a problem of this game, even if you give some scrols or runes to that player, he will still be pice of shit, when 5% of ppl culd do better even having 2-3lv runes

Game is too much punishing for that typ of players

It's like you expecting 75% will chose proper person for president, or will vote for proper party in election, 75% are dump and you can't do anythink with it

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 27th 2019, 12:33am)

Sunday, October 27th 2019, 11:37pm

Halfing

Beginner

But fuck me mate you are willing to farm for a couple of years just to play a game?

LOL

imagine calling farming all your cash shop items and temp items for 4 years "playing the game". Why would a player start a new game knowing he has to farm 4-5 years you absolute confused gluebag, that's not being a lazy slacker... That's a smart person who uninstalls the game.

no, ppl actually want to do good dps in raids and clear content and at least somewhat be viable in pvp.
If people wanted to look at some mountains, at pets and mounts or astral graphics then this game would've had more population.
At this point you're just posting low quality comments. Get the fk off if you can't contribute properly.

Monday, October 28th 2019, 8:39pm

If casual join game today, he will not get anythink in 3vs3, cuz for lose you not geting anythink (exect of quest)
If casual join bg, team with more p4 lose
If casual join heroics, he will lose you 4-6 lifes, if thers too many casual or bad players thay will can't do more then 4-6lv
if casual join maze, he will lose you 2-4 lifes, cuz not wait for tank or not move ass from aoe attack or he not even have concetration stats
If casual join obs, he will do 80-120k while other casher do 400-600k+
casual will complain for bad rng in s4 cuz he will not know, or will be too lazy to gather materials or gold to craft them himself or buy on ah
if a casual player plays casual style he will get casual results

Game is too much punishing for that typ of players
making everything even more casualfriendly is not a solution
"if you try to please everyone, in the end you will please noone and disappoint yourself"

It's like you expecting 75% will chose proper person for president, or will vote for proper party in election, 75% are dump and you can't do anythink with it
well you can offer them an option to improve themselfves so in the end they decide whether to be part of the losers or the winners
especially in a game where EVERYONE starts ABSOLUTELY equal, its 100% the players choice
plus we have a lot of players here which care and write about tips and provide n-depth guides for almost every topic
so the tools and the knowledge is available to everyone. what they make out of it is theirs

you can name max 5-8ppl like Brino, whers rest of 3-4k ppl? you prob not played guild wars 2 or other not push to pay to win games, but in games like this, thers many ppl, but thay are bad or casuals
i feel like the majority in this game is totally OK with donating. playing longtime on the top as a total free player is an extreme and rare choice of playstyle but it is possbile. and yes i never played guildwars, i am only familiar with diablo2 considering roleplaygames
however i had interesting dialogues with players of them and watched them playing which lead me to the verdict i am really really happy with allods and do not wish to change

imagine calling farming all your cash shop items and temp items for 4 years "playing the game".
this is not a main task, it happens "on the fly" BESIDE the main game
it is just me and a few others who considers the economical part of the game the main game

lets twist this however: imagine playing 4 years and in the end not getting any advantage over a player who joined only a few weeks ago... it is exactly this lack of improvement-potential which makes players like me feel a game is "done" and stop playing it. once oyu master it and there is nothing else to go, you might spend like 20 minutes from time to time and smile, but then you see "this is finished" and leave it. allods is like "there is always something to do" and this work can be actually carried over and over (except gearing and maze which is the reason why i neglect these 2 aspects).

Why would a player start a new game knowing he has to farm 4-5 years
he does not have to. he CAN. it is an OPTION
he can get good (see the video of vest... he started the game from 0 and recordeed himself playing... reached top positions in BG and sometims even #1) or stay "casual" or whatever. everyone is free.

here is the video, found the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJWfjdR9TSA
its a "must see" for all who think this game is only about itemshop

this proves this game is NOT about itemshop, even for battleground (which is the kings discipline in PVP after all!)

that's not being a lazy slacker... That's a smart person who uninstalls the game.
if you dont like progressive games deletion is indeed a viable option. thats like someone saying look over to the businessman there, he has 50 millions and is wealthy, damn, i never reach that and quits. you can quit or you can become satisfyed with being a 8to5 work OR you learn from him and become successful yourself. you decide.

when someone tells you "players suck because of farmers / donators and skilled players" its like you say "some cars are slow because of fast cars" :wacko:

no, ppl actually want to do good dps in raids and clear content and at least somewhat be viable in pvp.
and they are free to do so. even without donating
If people wanted to look at some mountains, at pets and mounts or astral graphics then this game would've had more population.
you know therer are players who even just login to chat with other players... players desires are more complex then some can imagine... but most come to either PVP or PVP or both...
some day there will likely be a serverfusion with th russian players anyway which will fix all concerns regarding playerbase "forever"

At this point you're just posting low quality comments.
i was rather posting no comments at all for some time as my spendable time to play was seriously limited
Get the fk off if you can't contribute properly.
well lthats some high quality comment right there :thumbup: keep them coming!
sometimes it is the best to follow your own advice :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 28th 2019, 8:53pm)

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:14pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:58pm

Quoted

it is just me and a few others who considers the economical part of the game the main game

Quoted

like you say "some cars are slow because of fast cars" :wacko:

exactly thats why this game have low popularity, only you and a few others like it

how you want to more slow cars come to your racing game if evryone driving ferari, and some farming players after 4-5y of competiting, purshed only porshe

it culd be ok if that player fight vs other slow cars, coming slowly to buy porshe, but he fight from start vs ferari

Quoted

i feel like the majority in this game is totally OK with donating

only 400-600 pll from 4-5k whos left

Quoted

why not let him fight vs other casuals then, so the better he become, he will fight vs better players

Quoted

"if you try to please everyone, in the end you will please noone and disappoint yourself"

right now content is only for 2-5% profesional players, i'm trying make happy 75%, cuz that 2-5% can adapt, 75% not cuz thay bad and have no chance to improve until thay buy porshe

Quoted

well you can offer them an option to improve themselfves so in the end they decide whether to be part of the losers or the winners

thats a problem you have not that option until game give ranks for bg, 3vs3, you can only in obs, if you will go with normal lv players, and then if you go for hard with hard lv players, but thers no guilds in that game offering you academy to improve

Quoted

and yes i never played guildwars, i am only familiar with diablo2 considering roleplaygames

thats why i mentioning diference, in guild wars 2, you have 3 types of gear, exotic, ascendet(15% better), legendarty (same what ascendet but harder to get, but you can switch stats for free)

ther you build advantage by plaing better, even if thers casual he still can get 3 shots, but damage diference is not that hight from basic shot it's max 1-3k, from stronger shot 5-9k
you can build to 3 shot combo, but you will die on 3 shots too

in allods you build advantage having more items and cash shop (until you not play p2p)

in gw2 you build advantage by plaing better, and testing stats, rubys all the time

Person who played 4-5y in g2w will kick ass of person who started 1-2 weeks ago, cuz of skill and knowlage diference

cuz of allods you can play tanking class, and be top dmg in same moment cuz other have less then you, it culd be ok if this not give 100-200% more advantage (compare to 15-20% in guild wars 2)

Also in guild wars 2 you pay max 10gold for stats change (so if you want change all stats on evry gear it will take you 80-120g (150g=1bc)
rubys change is free
here to change stats you pay 120-250bc and same 120-250bc for rubys until you buy perm changers

in g2w you geting 1lv scrol doing pvp(5vs5) or wvw(biggeer bg)

80 and you have another free 80lv alt you can start to master

here with no promotion arc cost, well... "little"

As gear stay permament, once you build you focus on end game only, and doing harder and harder content (even tought casuals play ther thay can improve starting from lowest dificulity to max, same in pvp you have ranking system so if your bronz you fight vs other 5 bronz players)

Quoted

this game chosed, thay prefer have only 1 server for f2p with 400-600ppl (maybe less) slowly changing population to p2p

Quoted

he can get good (see the video of vest... he started the game from 0 and recordeed himself playing... reached top positions in BG and sometims even #1) or stay "casual" or whatever. everyone is free.

what your forgeted say, he have over 5y experience, and main paladin, same he have obs hard experience and did alot 3vs3, 6vs6 on full cash shop lv, so he knowed how to be effective

it's like chalanger player on lol go to bronz smurfing

new players experience is bit diferent, he not know how to use his class, and even if he do, he not know whats more effective to use, cuz his can't compare

It's like you wuld want start small bussnes trying to copy Bill Gates, you need first find person little better then you, and then again little better, and than again little better, until you get to that lv

Quoted

if you dont like progressive games deletion is indeed a viable option. thats like someone saying look over to the businessman there, he has 50 millions and is wealthy,

you can be 50 milionss wealthy but what will you do if it's Venezuela valut....

or your alone

you want play on p2p population server if nothink change ?

Quoted

t's mathematically impossible until a person with more stats and a dmg multiplier takes full determination on pvp, ah wait ....

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 28th 2019, 10:20pm)

Monday, October 28th 2019, 11:16pm

Halfing

Beginner

AOP you are contradicting yourself in every comment you make...

I'm gonna wrap this up cause i won't go in and comment on everything you said, like you do btw. If the server was not about purschase purchase purchase, as the OP mentioned, this game would've had 10x the population it has right now.

And to go even further, the server was already near death a few years ago. Just some depressed cucks remained/remaining.

/closed

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 12:54am

Quoted

Quoted

like you say "some cars are slow because of fast cars" :wacko:
exactly thats why this game have low popularity, only you and a few others like it
its OK to be happy with playing a "niche" game instead of something mass-compatible... quality over quantity...

how you want to more slow cars come to your racing game if evryone driving ferari, and some farming players after 4-5y of competiting, purshed only porshe

it culd be ok if that player fight vs other slow cars, coming slowly to buy porshe, but he fight from start vs ferari
i dont care what car they bring, i have to face them ingame anyway. its their decision what they are or become. its not my decision how much money or time a player invests or how much he is willing to learn

Quoted

i feel like the majority in this game is totally OK with donating
only 400-600 pll from 4-5k whos left
you think only 10% are donators and 90% are completely free to play? i seriously doubt that... som donate more (often) and others less (often) but they do

Quoted

why not let him fight vs other casuals then, so the better he become, he will fight vs better players
noone stops a weak player from going after an equal player or even after the other weak ones or even weaker... if he desires that...
when i was a new player with maxlevel and level 3 runes i went to the leveling-zones to fill my lust for easy kills. there is always someone weaker and there is always someone stronger. i did not participate in BG at all for a relatively long time as i felt totally overwhelmed by facing more than 2 players at the same time. i took my time. but after time passed by i started toi honeslty enjoy it even while being inferior to all the veterans back then

Quoted

right now content is only for 2-5% profesional players, i'm trying make happy 75%, cuz that 2-5% can adapt, 75% not cuz thay bad and have no chance to improve until thay buy porshe
if someone is unable to improve it is nothing we can change nor can the management (we already had all these free items for some time!). its up to him

Quoted

thats a problem you have not that option until game give ranks for bg, 3vs3, you can only in obs, if you will go with normal lv players, and then if you go for hard with hard lv players, but thers no guilds in that game offering you academy to improve
i improved by watching others and analyzing my own gameplay myself
and by reading what veterans write (ingame and in forum)
its rare if you ask a player on something he will be like "i wont help you"
i dont need ranks and i dont need raids for that
trying to beat the mercenaries in DPS is already an excellent exercise for rookies
actually make the effort to read and understand the descriptions of the rubies and talents aswell

those who do, do well
last time i saw a player without 6 month badge, scout in astral. he had level 4 runes and basic gear. he was a rookie. still, he figured he had to set his stats to determination. wow, he dpsed awesome... just because he brought in this minimal, basic amount of effort...

Quoted

and yes i never played guildwars, i am only familiar with diablo2 considering roleplaygames
[...]

ther you build advantage by plaing better, even if thers casual he still can get 3 shots, but damage diference is not that hight from basic shot it's max 1-3k, from stronger shot 5-9k
you can build to 3 shot combo, but you will die on 3 shots too wow that sounds as hectic like a shoortergame. if im a veteran i want to be superior even if i play lazy

in allods you build advantage having more items and cash shop (until you not play p2p) thats one of the reasons why i would not be happy on paymentserver... all my relevant progress would be gear which would be reset often... and farming gold would be pointless aswell as there is nothing to get with my gold... :(

in gw2 you build advantage by plaing better, and testing stats, rubys all the time so basically the only way to get better is playerskill. thats a stateless game

Person who played 4-5y in g2w will kick ass of person who started 1-2 weeks ago, cuz of skill and knowlage diference but lets imagine the new player learns fast, in this case he will be equal to the veteran? so whats the point of playing on for the veteran? its gameover after you know everything :(

cuz of allods you can play tanking class, and be top dmg in same moment cuz other have less then you, it culd be ok if this not give 100-200% more advantage (compare to 15-20% in guild wars 2) for me exactly this big gap is attractive

[...]
in guild wars 2 you pay max 10gold for stats change[...]

its interesting if you actually have to think about what spec you will choose as its "forever" until you get perm respec. i remember in my 1st build i sacrificed damage and survivability in order to be a better AOE-farmer with some selfheal (no bloodlust back then)
my dmg sucked in astral (less than rowdy) but my gold / min rate was almost the same like veteran-farmers

[...]

As gear stay permament, once you build you focus on end game only, and doing harder and harder content (even tought casuals play ther thay can improve starting from lowest dificulity to max, same in pvp you have ranking system so if your bronz you fight vs other 5 bronz players) bronze gold and so on sounds like the system of starcraft 2... i played that... was fun but if you play it hours and hours ever day eventually you get to know lal the tricks and tactics so in the end you reach a skillcap and it becomes boring, especially because you have to build your base from scrath every time and so on

what your forgeted say, he have over 5y experience, and main paladin, same he have obs hard experience and did alot 3vs3, 6vs6 on full cash shop lv, so he knowed how to be effective

it's like chalanger player on lol go to bronz smurfing
yes but he has no high items runes and so on... so many (not you! i know you thankfully understand how things run well! :)) say those who win only win because of these things...
new players experience is bit diferent, he not know how to use his class, and even if he do, he not know whats more effective to use, cuz his can't compare
but if the new player builds his experience he can do the same, even without itemshop. experience and gear cant be bought in itemshop

It's like you wuld want start small bussnes trying to copy Bill Gates, you need first find person little better then you, and then again little better, and than again little better, until you get to that lv
yes. this path is the path of the winner. but if someone rejects to become even only a little better but yet complains about everyone else is at fault, noone can help him.

Quoted

[...]
thats like someone saying look over to the businessman there, he has 50 millions and is wealthy,
you can be 50 milionss wealthy but what will you do if it's Venezuela valut....
in reallife it is often an unequal game by default (=birth) so its more difficult. of course. thats why i always stress its so much easier ingame as ingame EVERYONE is EXACLTY EQUAL at the beginning
or your alone
...or you have shitty parents who beat you up and throw out all the money for drugs or your parents die and you grow up in governmental welfare and so on... start in life can be pretty crappy and all those who grow up in a wealthy surrounding can feel blessed... there are people who have survived such circumstances and still are more wealthy nowadays than most other people because of willpower. but thats is not related to our game here... i say it again, EVERYONE is EXACLTY EQUAL at the beginning in allods online
you want play on p2p population server if nothink change ?
personally i am fine as long as battleground opens, there are some players of the other faction in KOE and my items on auction get bought haha

Quoted

t's mathematically impossible until a person with more stats and a dmg multiplier takes full determination on pvp, ah wait ....
even with full itemshop determination is a diccicult thing in PVP; basically because you constantly have to avoid 1vs1 and seek for multiple targets you can damage at once
the only time i enjoyed determination in PVP was when AOE-range was 15 meter and i played warrior and spinned all the time, haha
#1 dps guaranteed

ooh... and when this stat was actually new (worked otherwise back then, your damage increased the more dmg you recieved) and i played paladin and players attacked me and my damage got boosted because of the damage...!

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 1:07am

I'm gonna wrap this up cause i won't go in and comment on everything you said, like you do btw. If the server was not about purschase purchase purchase, as the OP mentioned, this game would've had 10x the population it has right now.

And to go even further, the server was already near death a few years ago.
ah, even more of the high-quality posts! there we go!

saying i contradict myself but not bringing up one example

the only time when the "purchase" thing was out of control was when they introduced the itemshop but there was NO gold / BC exchange. this way PAY TO WIN because those who did NOT pay could not gain these things AT ALL.
thats where allods lost so many players .... but this unfaithful chapter is over long time

everytime i read how doom is impeding and server is already death and how muc hthe game sucks and all that... SINCE I PLAY THIS GAME... and yet here we are, playing this game and enjoying it. if there would be something better, we all would be playing that instead
Just some depressed cucks remained/remaining.
only qualitypost tops the next, i am astonished :rolleyes:

i am far from being depressed, i feel full of life once i enter the battleground
the other players there seem vivid and eager aswell
the only thing which "depresses" (not really, such a hard word, lol) me is if i dont have enough time for my little hobby here

"cucks" are those who trashtalk the game and yet remain...
"oooh my wife is ugly and i dont love her anymore and she dates this other guy but i will stay with her because somehow i enjoy this feeling" seriously, What The actual F....?
why do you stay if you dont love the game anymore? people always tell how much better this and that game is... yet they still play allods online ?(

/closed /iwontwriteanymoreasidonthaveanyvalidarguments

fixed that for you

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 3:50am

yeh thats what you prefer, can't argument with it as it's your personal preference i respect and i can't change

but i only want point whats you like, it's not execly healthy for curent popluation as 80% not like it (that 4-5k ppl who left)

Same as me you can get fun on population of p2p server when f2p popultion will still be decresting but cuz of that thay can come to point wher closing allods eu will be more worth, as from 600-800 it's ez to drop for even 50%, cuz with evry day you have less ppl to get fun, play or even traid

Maybe it's good, cuz thay finaly merge us with rus, but same like before thay can stop suporting english language (what thay actualy do now in raid, cuz thers no longer eng dubling like in Umoir)

I not like that system of pover upgrading, cuz even if i have inaf curage to do it, i can't invite any of my friends to this game, i tried but this game was too hard for them, even when i did free p5 for them

Also i prefer pay for costumes, new mounts (with new mechanics) or visual thinks, i never top uped my monay for any boost item in all my 5-6y game (expect of uprgrade runes from 7 to 9 around+ goblin master as his useful)

as i prefered buy new mount or any other visual think
as boost items never gived me satisfaction, but new desing of weapon or costume yes
for boost items i only farmed gold as i musted in order to do harder content

Cuz of that i paid max 30-50 euro in all that 5-6y (not counting 7.0 ce price, and upgrade from 7-9 runes), for costumes i liked in black friday event or some prophetic costumes, cuz no new visual thinks was added to game

like thay added zen or elfs desing on ships, thay ended on it
i rly liked pirate ship desing, but astral not changed science 4-6y (thay maybe gived some change to pvp anomlus sector only) so i rarly used it

i happy thay addet some thinks to buy for embrium on privat allods, but i wuild like desing it like ship, same i wuld like more dessing options in maze, and more styles

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 29th 2019, 5:00am)

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 4:43pm

Halfing

Beginner

And to go even further, the server was already near death a few years ago.
ah, even more of the high-quality posts! there we go!

saying i contradict myself but not bringing up one example

the only time when the "purchase" thing was out of control was when they introduced the itemshop but there was NO gold / BC exchange. this way PAY TO WIN because those who did NOT pay could not gain these things AT ALL.
thats where allods lost so many players .... but this unfaithful chapter is over long time

everytime i read how doom is impeding and server is already death and how muc hthe game sucks and all that... SINCE I PLAY THIS GAME... and yet here we are, playing this game and enjoying it. if there would be something better, we all would be playing that instead
Just some depressed cucks remained/remaining.
only qualitypost tops the next, i am astonished :rolleyes:

i am far from being depressed, i feel full of life once i enter the battleground
the other players there seem vivid and eager aswell
the only thing which "depresses" (not really, such a hard word, lol) me is if i dont have enough time for my little hobby here

"cucks" are those who trashtalk the game and yet remain...
"oooh my wife is ugly and i dont love her anymore and she dates this other guy but i will stay with her because somehow i enjoy this feeling" seriously, What The actual F....?
why do you stay if you dont love the game anymore? people always tell how much better this and that game is... yet they still play allods online ?(

/closed /iwontwriteanymoreasidonthaveanyvalidarguments

fixed that for you
lol i litteraly cba to write arguments cause i'm pretty sure everyone thinks of you as a delusional rant "yOu CaN faRm AlL yoUR cS iF YoU wAnT"
Everyone can farm yet nobody is doing it. There is no fun in playing a game for 5 years so you can finally actually really play for what the game is made for. Do i need to brainawash you until you realize the cs model broke the game? The same model that broke other mmo's as well?

No no dude, you got it wrong with your dumb ass statement of quanitity < quality, since it's a CS dependant game there is only quality for who's full CS. And guess again, out of the 300 players remaining how many actually do have full CS? And i can also see on youtube about the quality part, only 3 groups fighting and the rest are a bunch of random scrubs who have no CS and no knowledge/skills in-game, including you mister AOP.

Tell me who in his right mind would fking waste 5 years farming in a game, you are better off doing more productive stuff. And if you legit keep insisting this is your own choice, then yeah it's also your own choice for playing in an empty server.

And you truly still didn't contribute anything, only baiting newcomers.

Besides why would you think i play this game? I haven't touched it for a long time now ;)

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 9:29pm

but astral not changed science 4-6y
i think they should make astral more singleplayer-compatible. many players avoid it as it is simply too much hassle to form and find a group and everything
make a ship full controllable by one player and revive astral
would not be too hard to implement

Everyone can farm yet nobody is doing it.
thats a choice
what matters is it is possible
There is no fun in playing a game for 5 years so you can finally actually really play for what the game is made for
this statment is stating a wrong picture. look at vest's video who made a NEW, FRESH character and thrived in battleground. he made a videoproof of what everyone who actually researches already knows...
its nice to be years ahead but it does not mean the battle is lost for anyone as game offers so much options to catch up

No no dude, you got it wrong with your dumb ass statement of quanitity < quality, since it's a CS dependant game there is only quality for who's full CS
so oyu are one of those who prefer quantity over quality? while there are certrainly some cases where this is beneficial, overall i rather go ith quality. calling the game CS-dependent is wrong aswell. it only was in the gipat-patch where no gold / BC exchanger existed. that was fixed and since then its OK. you do NOT depend on cash in this game. players who did well without $ are the proof it is possible.

out of the 300 players remaining
you forgot a 0... there are much more players (but you wrote you dont play any longer so ofc you dont know numbers)
its actually pretty easy to get live and accurate numbers, gt a char, get player-counting addon and place that char on a frequented place... then count...it were several thousands last time i did this.. and i for sure missed a lot of players as i usually play when most are offline due to timezones...

only 3 groups fighting and the rest are a bunch of random scrubs who have no CS and no knowledge/skills in-game, including you mister AOP.
there is more in this game than dominion
i consider main content battleground, astral and kingdom of elements
calling everyone no skill and knowledge and so on shows you feel angry and thus come up with random insults (mentality: if i cant succeed everyone else is stupid!! >:O )
but yes, i am sure the veteran players of the "big guilds" have all no knowledge, they have all no items and no skills. oh and myself, i also have no CS and no knowledge and no skill... oh wait... 8o
and let me guess, only you have that all, right? ;)

Tell me who in his right mind would fking waste 5 years farming in a game, you are better off doing more productive stuff.
now you sound like someone who hates videogames
"waste 5 years on a game...!"
"productive stuff...!"
thats what some of my fellow players who are in younger age tell me their parents yell at them when they play
but consider: for some players, farming is a relaxing activity. when i come home from office i enjoy doing this. it is not "profitable" of course, but i dont play this game to profit. i play it to ENJOY it, and thats what i do

And you truly still didn't contribute anything, only baiting newcomers.
i am a horrible lurker, my postcount proves it :rolleyes:

Besides why would you think i play this game? I haven't touched it for a long time now ;)
now things become really strange
so you are telling me, you get on your computer and connect to this website just to... well... basically complain about everything (?) without playing?
and below you wrote something about wasting time...?
let me hand over the virtual award of the highest quality post so far, applause ladies and gentlemen!

do you know the story of the fox and the grapes?
let me tell it shortly:

Quoted

Quoted from Aesop
Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

Rate this thread