You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 10:35pm

Halfing

Beginner

You went from retard to braindead in 1 minute.

I'll prove you why;

thats a choice
what matters is it is possible

--> I made a fact, nobody is doing it AS you can see clearly in-game (it's just time waste). Server is dead cause there is a rare breed every 1mil in humanity who would enjoy coming home from work and start to farm for 5 years in a heavy CS dependant game.

his statment is stating a wrong picture. look at vest's video who made a NEW, FRESH character and thrived in battleground. he made a videoproof of what everyone who actually researches already knows...
its nice to be years ahead but it does not mean the battle is lost for anyone as game offers so much options to catch up

--> Yikes, using vest's video where he plays BG vs litteraly nonames(yet again a good proof how this game has many garbo ppl as i stated above) and some 1v1 against random turks and brazilians who don't even know what stats to use lmfao

so oyu are one of those who prefer quantity over quality? while there are certrainly some cases where this is beneficial, overall i rather go ith quality. calling the game CS-dependent is wrong aswell. it only was in the gipat-patch where no gold / BC exchanger existed. that was fixed and since then its OK. you do NOT depend on cash in this game. players who did well without $ are the proof it is possible.

--> Since you claim this server has 3k ppl, which is alrdy a joke of a claim, name me 50 very good players who farmed their cash shop without spending more than 100 bucks? I'll wait knowing that you can't pull it off.

you forgot a 0... there are much more players (but you wrote you dont play any longer so ofc you dont know numbers)
its actually pretty easy to get live and accurate numbers, gt a char, get player-counting addon and place that char on a frequented place... then count...it were several thousands last time i did this.. and i for sure missed a lot of players as i usually play when most are offline due to timezones...

--> 3k players, yet you can invite 50(this is an exegeration) to clear end-game content.
3k players, yet 3v3 doesn't pop
3k players, yet you see same names in BG with lvl 7 runes and no CS
3k players, yet 6v6 dont pop
3k players, yet only like 40 can clear HM raid

there is more in this game than dominion
i consider main content battleground, astral and kingdom of elements
calling everyone no skill and knowledge and so on shows you feel angry and thus come up with random insults (mentality: if i cant succeed everyone else is stupid!! >:O )
but yes, i am sure the veteran players of the "big guilds" have all no knowledge, they have all no items and no skills. oh and myself, i also have no CS and no knowledge and no skill... oh wait... 8o
and let me guess, only you have that all, right? ;)

--> Yep there is more than this game than dominion, you are right. But even in BG 95% are random scrubs w.o skills, JUST LIKE vest's video proved. And i'm not even close to being angry btw, they've been scrubs since begin of game cause simple reasons... Never get invited to big guilds etc and helped by bigger players cause they simply lack the CS and not worth investing time in. I can say this as im speaking out of experience. And yes, out of those 3 groups most have no knowledge or they srsly lack skills. Prove me wrong since they're fodder as you can see on penance/piopicos streams.

now you sound like someone who hates videogames
"waste 5 years on a game...!"
"productive stuff...!"
thats what some of my fellow players who are in younger age tell me their parents yell at them when they play
but consider: for some players, farming is a relaxing activity. when i come home from office i enjoy doing this. it is not "profitable" of course, but i dont play this game to profit. i play it to ENJOY it, and thats what i do

--> gz, you are the only one who enjoys farming like a madman for years in allods. Again, special breed out of 1 mil ....

now things become really strange
so you are telling me, you get on your computer and connect to this website just to... well... basically complain about everything (?) without playing?
and below you wrote something about wasting time...?
let me hand over the virtual award of the highest quality post so far, applause ladies and gentlemen!

--> i just checked the forum to see if anything changed in allods. But so far on this forum i still see you writing utter crap like litteraly everyone else told me before how delusional you are. I think i'm still the only dumb fk falling for your baits/delusional posts.

On top of all of this, whereas the CS model killed this game totally, the lack of new content was the last bullet to kill it permanently.

This is my last post now, since there's no point arguing against a clown merchant repeating the same delusional rant over and over. Accept the cash shop killed the game and move on.

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 11:15pm

You went from retard to braindead in 1 minute.
if lack arguments, then flame
(simple logic of a flamer)
Server is dead
i read this since i started playing this game and its still not true

every 1mil in humanity who would enjoy coming home from work and start to farm for 5 years in a heavy CS dependant game
so we now came from "it is not possible" to "it is possible but not fun" to "it is fun but only to some"... we made some steps forward it seems ;)

using vest's video where he plays BG vs litteraly nonames
names do not matter
the video represents battlegrounds as they happen, thats is what is relevant

yet again a good proof how this game has many garbo ppl as i stated above
calling every player who plays casually and enjoys it garbage because you are not enjoying it? again the fox with the grapes...

some 1v1 against random turks and brazilians who don't even know what stats to use lmfao
on the internet nearly everyone is random to me. i am random to you aswell and you are random to me also...
also, ho do you know about the stats of other players? it not visible externally so you make it up in your mind only

--> Since you claim this server has 3k ppl, which is alrdy a joke of a claim, name me 50 very good players who farmed their cash shop without spending more than 100 bucks? I'll wait knowing that you can't pull it off.
how can i know who donated or farmed how much? only few are open about these things. but honestly i dont care how someone gets his items, donation, farming or 3rd party goldseller.... he has them or has them not. the way he obtained them is meaningless to me (and everyone else aswell)

--> 3k players, yet you can invite 50(this is an exegeration) to clear end-game content.
3k players, yet 3v3 doesn't pop
there is no autogrp-mode for that. i love 3 vs 3 but finding a party kills the fun of it. also, a normal battleground is still more fun...
3k players, yet you see same names in BG with lvl 7 runes and no CS
i don see runes or gearscore anymore in BG at all since a long time
3k players, yet 6v6 dont pop
finding a party is too much effort, just sign regular BG and be happy
3k players, yet only like 40 can clear HM raid
again, finding a party is far too much hassle. i rather have no draconic relics and accept weaker gear / performance than doing all the effort to find players, coordinate and all that stuff... i am a singleplayer for exactly that reason.
i am saturated with meetings and coordination in RL already, dont need this in my hobby aswell

and its not just me who is not willing to go through the effort to find a party.
the autogroup-raid is well-visited for a reason. it gathers automatically
wish there was autogroup for 3vs3 / 6vs6 / hard raid / hard astral

But even in BG 95% are random scrubs w.o skills, JUST LIKE vest's video proved
i thought bg is 95% level 13 runed itemshop-monsters which cry due to low population and shiver in fear? what now? and you say i contradict myself... smh

they've been scrubs since begin of game cause simple reasons... Never get invited to big guilds etc and helped by bigger players cause they simply lack the CS and not worth investing time in
ah they are bad players because of someone else... i see... you are someone who always blames incompetence on everyone else but the responsible one?

A: I am SOOOO ANGRY! #!*+~%
B: Here is a solution!
A: I dont want a solution! I want to be angry!
And yes, out of those 3 groups most have no knowledge or they srsly lack skills. Prove me wrong since they're fodder as you can see on penance/piopicos streams.
i am not confident about the skills / items / knowledge of these players
my constant observation in this game is that having a high gearscore makes itemshop skill and attention unimportant
when i once geared "full" (i only did this one time as its such a hassle!) i only was #1 or #2 in battleground all the time and literally noone would kill me (btw i had my level 9 runes back there)
the tremendous power coming from gear dwarfs everything else

--> gz, you are the only one who enjoys farming like a madman for years in allods. Again, special breed out of 1 mil ....
--> i just checked the forum to see if anything changed in allods
whil the forum can be quite informative it does NOT represent what actually happens ingame. majority of players enjoys the game and does not hang on the forum like i do
(my forumactivity is a byproduct of my limited gametime, but this way i still can interact with my hobby somehow)

But so far on this forum i still see you writing utter crap like litteraly everyone else told me before how delusional you are. I think i'm still the only dumb fk falling for your baits/delusional posts.
most players described my rather "inspiring" than delusional along with quite positive feedback but to each their own

the lack of new content
thats where i agree with you, sogot patch was nice but definitely too short, lacked openmap PVP and some other things
i hope the next major patch is more rich in content

Accept the cash shop killed the game and move on.
cashshop killed the game is what i hear by quitters like you since i started this game. while i thrived and got my things straight i always wondered why some are always busy with endless complaining instead of farming. it almost like in some european countries, lol :rolleyes:

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 7:34am

Quoted

there is no autogrp-mode for that. i love 3 vs 3 but finding a party kills the fun of it. also, a normal battleground is still more fun...

ther is auto 3vs3 in trening but no one using it, i think problem is bit diferent, ppl not que as thay know from start thay will lose, or have less chance vs more cs/skill player
So thay not even bother after thay get daily reward from it with traiding pt

Quoted

i don see runes or gearscore anymore in BG at all since a long time

you can inspect ppl after combat as most of them stay in main capital

Quoted

they've been scrubs since begin of game cause simple reasons... Never get invited to big guilds etc and helped by bigger players cause they simply lack the CS and not worth investing time in

from my experience it's partly true, some ppl are bad, but some just need some help, cuz on themself thay not even know problem (i knowed 1 guy who was going on koe or ai-rihat with tank aspect, cuz his told he die all time on dps, so i just showed him how to balance def stats, then he culd do it on dps spec even 4-5 monbs in same time)

in lower cs guilds ppl not do harder content as thay can't or thay team can't as cuz maybe 1 or 2 of them did highter then avangarde

Quoted

cashshop killed the game is what i hear by quitters like you since i started this game. while i thrived and got my things straight i always wondered why some are always busy with endless complaining instead of farming.

cuz thay not like it, or wuld spend time on other thinks insted, i know witchout effor you can't get strong, but for them it was too much effor to get to this point when thay will be inaf strong to do content thay like :P

Quoted

thats where i agree with you, sogot patch was nice but definitely too short, lacked openmap PVP and some other things
i hope the next major patch is more rich in content

Less ppl prefer pay for cs items, same evry new cs is harder to get, and less nessesary, what result thay have less $ to make new content, same some of it was go for allods warp (what resultet with no leveling zones for us last time)

thay culd invest some to make new content wher you wuld like buy some visual thinks and then earn on them but making next +20 stat item is eazier

Quoted

A: I am SOOOO ANGRY! #!*+~%
B: Here is a solution!
A: I dont want a solution! I want to be angry!

Nah it's more solution you offer isint too much satisfying, so thay still stay angry as thay problems not got solved, even tought it's not problem for you, for them it is, and that solution not help them

Quoted

Accept the cash shop killed the game and move on.

Yes and no

No cuz you can farm for them (but for long time)

Yes cuz thers less ppl willing spend too much time on farm insted to do main activits cuz it's no longer 2012-2014 when game was almost new, and was many thinks to explore
Same main think you do is bg, if thay delete bg, you losing reason to gear up or even farm/pay for cash, thers no other modes wher you can spend your time (cuz gb is limited to 5, so when someone do it, thers less ppl to play, and koe, ai-rihat quests are limited)

You can evntualy do astral hunts, but yeh, thers no adrenalina if you know what i mean :P

Quoted

whil the forum can be quite informative it does NOT represent what actually happens ingame

i bit disagree, the more players, the more % will visit forum or discord to chat, you can check old pmb, thay got like 1-2 pages of reaplys, same if you go on rus forums thay have over 14-30 page per post sometimes ( i not count 80-120 old one whos threat is continue to this day) but it's not only with pmb

Quoted

on the internet nearly everyone is random to me. i am random to you aswell and you are random to me also...
also, ho do you know about the stats of other players? it not visible externally so you make it up in your mind only

hard disaagree

it's despend from your observation haki

i personaly payed big attention to what eq ppl wear, mostly enginners as i played that class, then i looked how many % on items thay got (103%-115%) to see how far that player culd progres with current eq stats
i looked on guilds, and how many items with vigor/stamina thay got on themslelf

As i was skilled and was in weak guild (cuz prefered more social/family think) i needed find that "randoms" to progres highter content

looking on them allowed me to find proper party, or get contacts to do some stuff (even in normal/hight obs if thay sup was offline or culd not come, so i culd got experience then i culd share with guild, or tactics to use with that weaker guild)

Same not only that, as support main it was importent for me to know what player have, same as how his effective, this knowledge helped me to chose who i will follow in bg, so my buffs will make him carry team even highter, thx that i mostly got 75-80% win in bg

Cuz i not treated ppl as randoms, and got contatc for ppl, and data on them, if i played with them on s5 or maze or ez obs

So when bg pop, i knowed 95% of them, even when thay not knowed me or not payed attention

I knowed whos play more agresive, whos use defense more rare, whos more tanky so i not need rush too him that fast, whos braindead fight in mid insted of points
As that info was kay for me as support

other sorce to check some info

https://allods.my.com/en/ratings#gearscore

and ascendency site but i no longer play f2p competetive so i no look ther any more

This post has been edited 20 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 31st 2019, 8:53am)

Rate this thread