Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Devaluation idea

Hi

Right now most items are selling with milions, and it's uncorfortable to use to this point ppl prefer selling in bc insted of gold

what you think to decrest evrythink cuting 3 times 0

so if you had 1000g, now you will have 1g

if 20mobs astral run gived you around 16k, now will give you 1,6g

1bc insted of 7200g, will be 7,2g

it will help alot, cuz gold limit is irritating right now

let your opinion below :thumbup:

It won't change a thing in game. Economy here is non existent. We need heaps of gold, dust, amalgam, incense just to be able to play. When we had 2nd f2p server some ppl knew ahead of time of merge and used it to multiply their wealth (buy bc for 4k each, sell for 13k+ once server merged that gold returned to their primary character). There is also no restriction to gold/bc exchange ratio (seems linear for me) which also can be abused by wealthy players- using mechanics well know in real word as type of economic warfare.

Lack of control whenever it is intentional or not is main problem of economical issues in game.

I'm afraid simple gold denomination won't fix this- it would have to be applied not only for gold but also for all things that can be bought for it (incense, reincarnation switch cost etc).

In short money rules in this game, sadly it is not the money You earn in game but the one You earn in real life.

Zitat

It won't change a thing in game. Economy here is non existent. We need heaps of gold, dust, amalgam, incense just to be able to play. When we had 2nd f2p server some ppl knew ahead of time of merge and used it to multiply their wealth (buy bc for 4k each, sell for 13k+ once server merged that gold returned to their primary character). There is also no restriction to gold/bc exchange ratio (seems linear for me) which also can be abused by wealthy players- using mechanics well know in real word as type of economic warfare.

Lack of control whenever it is intentional or not is main problem of economical issues in game.

I'm afraid simple gold denomination won't fix this- it would have to be applied not only for gold but also for all things that can be bought for it (incense, reincarnation switch cost etc).

In short money rules in this game, sadly it is not the money You earn in game but the one You earn in real life.

Hi i don't want fix any problem by this, i want make gold eazier to use, cuz right now true worth is similar to Venezuela valut

It can bit effect exchange price for better, but it's not my main point

Zitat

it would have to be applied not only for gold but also for all things that can be bought for it (incense, reincarnation switch cost etc).

yep all by 3x 000, maybe only beggar can stay with 1 copper xd , and some low lv quest reduced to 1 copper (if before you was getting less then 10 silver for them)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Noah1« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Happens when theres so few players in game and they cant cashop enough to carry exchange rate.
Originaly idea with exchange should been you buy bc (as blue crystals or boutique crystals) and use them to buy something in shop or exchange them to buy something for gold.
There is too many items u need buy for bc now but not enough to buy for gold so called gold sinks.
Special talent Arushieru keeps saying to just lower rate and make gaining gold easier not being able understand other ppl like me can farm 60 mil in month completely overshadowing him and increasing exchange high before he even logins.
Solution from start was stop this increasing goldcreeping rewards from quests or symbols and keep them same on all levels.

More importantly there needs to be gold sinks which will force rich players who have many bc to spend them for exchange to buy something they need what can be bought only for gold.
What should be bought only for gold well ofc: mana batteries, mount feed, myrrh, incense, elixirs, crafting
Reinc switch fee could be 10 gold but no reason increase it.
Cashopers with many bc dont have many reinc for switch only 1 aoidos and 1 they lvl up with Ark so this would only hurt regular players who not even change bc.

Quests daily for feed and 4h bless should be removed and reworked into one weekly quest rewarding:
10 battery, 10 feed, 10m myrrh, 1 week incense, 10 elixirs boxes for 2hours

It could be doable in 10 min and separate for each incarnation rewarding player who made it with additional reward.
Otherwise if nobody cares what I write read Sideer he knows stuff.

WTB master goblin upgrade allowing me to take guild quests, bg vendors and this weekly without walking trough yt. ty...