Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Collector’s editions for "Bastion of Hope" 10.2 Update!

Good news, friends!

Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase the «Sea Gifts» and «Black Flag» kits.

More information.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Drakdish« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Arushieru

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: At Ancient labyrinth

• Nachricht senden

the game is getting lame and worse
its been way to long since we didn't see any new maps
the game is only started focusing on those who cash money
while they ignored other players ideas or suggestions
I don't even know why section like that exist in the forum
you guys have nothing but a collector edition
like you think everyone can offer money
game lost its balance and everything got expensive
I don't even have strong ship and one strong artillery cost 5 million gold
at least give other players chance to prove there self
we asked you million times lower the exchange crystal
but you always ignoring us :thumbdown:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Zitat

go play guild wars 2 or p2p server, how many times we need tell you that

you complaining about cash shop for over year now, thay will not change it as it's thay income model, and thay less care about visual items to drop that model

crystal price will not drop until ppl with x10 better peroformence then you stop exchaning 20-50m gold thay farm evry month for bc, or cash player will sell items more often in gold insted of bc in chat

or until thay add more items you will need buy for gold, and can't buy it for bc, it's how economy work all is about needs and consumption :pinch:

if f2p running still even when only for "you" it's hard, thats mean thers inaf ppl voting with thay wallet for that model system to be worth to continue, no one will change it cuz of 1 person who is poor and have 2 left hands

Arty for 5m? the fk? you kidding me? you can buy most parts for nuggets in astral academy, you need move your lazy ass for astral hunt with guild, or person who will call for ppl in world/zone
how much casual are you ? don't tell me yet you going for s5 to drop 90% items insted of craft them by yourself or drop from obs normal/hard :whistling:

sorry if my words are bit overtilted, but nothink ppl resond to you, or giving tips geting to you, you not trying change at all to make your situation better

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Noah1« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Arushieru

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Zitat

go play guild wars 2 or p2p server, how many times we need tell you that

you complaining about cash shop for over year now, thay will not change it as it's thay income model, and thay less care about visual items to drop that model

crystal price will not drop until ppl with x10 better peroformence then you stop exchaning 20-50m gold thay farm evry month for bc, or cash player will sell items more often in gold insted of bc in chat

or until thay add more items you will need buy for gold, and can't buy it for bc, it's how economy work all is about needs and consumption :pinch:

if f2p running still even when only for "you" it's hard, thats mean thers inaf ppl voting with thay wallet for that model system to be worth to continue, no one will change it cuz of 1 person who is poor and have 2 left hands

Arty for 5m? the fk? you kidding me? you can buy most parts for nuggets in astral academy, you need move your lazy ass for astral hunt with guild, or person who will call for ppl in world/zone
how much casual are you ? don't tell me yet you going for s5 to drop 90% items insted of craft them by yourself or drop from obs normal/hard :whistling:

sorry if my words are bit overtilted, but nothink ppl resond to you, or giving tips geting to you, you not trying change at all to make your situation better
I don't wanna play another game
am not complaining about cash
yes this noob game is way to much expensive
and there is no security or system and most of the purchasers
cash money from 3rd party
and beside I stopped crafting cause it shit
you wont get 90% rate so why do I waste my time with that
in the end I will discard everything

I dont have guild and most guilds are annoying they dont even allow me
to join Domi fights they always kick from party with no reason
just I died 3 times they kick me from party so I left the guild

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

I can tell more, price for 1bc will rise to 10-15k in next 1-3 monts, cuz thay added daily quests in astral academy when evryone of them give you 36k gold, and for 5 you geting addional 127k

so daily you can earn 108k per char more

108k * 7days*4 weaks = 3024000g

over 7d you can do 21 quests

21/5= 4

4*126000*4= 2016000g

3024000+2016000=5040000g per month

and it's only one char! what if somone will do it on 4 chars?

15120000g

and don't forget thers yet pure etherium to sell whos now drop rate is crazy

Zitat

no you

Zitat

prob cuz your bad performence and character, i will not ask even if your using dps metter to correct your stats, or def metter to correct your defence
Domi is about best performence ppl, so guild will get best relegar reward "for evryone"

you culd join regular domi battles if your performing bad inaf to do less dmg then healer

but if your not have guild, you can only join to team of randoms, that not mean thay will be bad, as when i played in f2p ther was alot good "mercenarys" who did content solo or only with random ppl, performing even better then some ppl from top guilds

but if your performence will be bad + your character will be bad, that can happyn not even random ppl will want you in team

and if you can't find ppl caling on wolrd/zone, go fly with green gear first, and if you want gear faster, tell ppl fly with you, if thay give you gear insted of sell, thay will have priority in next runes for invite, this way you can even form fixed party, but prob your type of person who can't do anythink on thair own

Same i was good inaf i fly alone, alone i used ary, drived and used cooling on visor or shield boost, demon class is good for that cuz move faster

but i not recomend it for you, find 5 ppl who will want carry your ass

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Noah1« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Arushieru

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

I can tell more, price for 1bc will rise to 10-15k in next 1-3 monts, cuz thay added daily quests in astral academy when evryone of them give you 36k gold, and for 5 you geting addional 127k

so daily you can earn 108k per char more

108k * 7days*4 weaks = 3024000g

over 7d you can do 21 quests

21/5= 4

4*126000*4= 2016000g

3024000+2016000=5040000g per month

and it's only one char! what if somone will do it on 4 chars?

15120000g

and don't forget thers yet pure etherium to sell whos now drop rate is crazy

Zitat

no you

Zitat

prob cuz your bad performence and character, i will not ask even if your using dps metter to correct your stats, or def metter to correct your defence
Domi is about best performence ppl, so guild will get best relegar reward "for evryone"

you culd join regular domi battles if your performing bad inaf to do less dmg then healer

but if your not have guild, you can only join to team of randoms, that not mean thay will be bad, as when i played in f2p ther was alot good "mercenarys" who did content solo or only with random ppl, performing even better then some ppl from top guilds

but if your performence will be bad + your character will be bad, that can happyn not even random ppl will want you in team

and if you can't find ppl caling on wolrd/zone, go fly with green gear first, and if you want gear faster, tell ppl fly with you, if thay give you gear insted of sell, thay will have priority in next runes for invite, this way you can even form fixed party, but prob your type of person who can't do anythink on thair own

Same i was good inaf i fly alone, alone i used ary, drived and used cooling on visor or shield boost, demon class is good for that cuz move faster

but i not recomend it for you, find 5 ppl who will want carry your ass
I do astral by myself specially when you solo on the ship
and do astral yes my ship get destroyed 100 of times cause
its not strong beside I cant become strong on Domi
am full lvl 8 runes with lvl 4 patron so yes I cant do anything
is not my fault I farm like 800k gold but I don't know what to do with the gold
I cant open strong boxes or have something to sell that's all
I do hard work not like those who cash they don't even do anything
and I believe purchasing points and convert them into gold are not considered farming
there I spend 24 hr yet my entire effort is wasted
look that am now collecting lightning bolt tokens before 1 token = 200k
but now it = 500 to 600k they rise the price again
June wings was 1 million and now is 2 million to 3 million

the auction house prices in the empire section is to high

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

When we will be able to get that Collectors Edition for Crystals?

Will the ship skins from the collector's editions be tradeable or not???? Answer on my question I asked a week ago instead of deleting my re-questioning exactly because u don't reply but delete instead.
ask questions, get banned from discord.
ask questions on forum, get it deleted from forum. What's wrong with you lots.

Still waiting for the end of sale date and to know wether it's tradeable or not.

Will be bound, sale will end 30.11.2019

When we will be able to get that Collectors Edition for Crystals?

Today, 14.11.2019
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Thema bewerten