You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:33am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Those accumulated marks of fate will undoubtedly help you later in the leveling process and you basically just need to reach the next level.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:18pm

If im correct, in the old Allods you had 2 xp bars: a blue one and a purple one. The purple one was ur normal xp bar. And the blue one was the one that gave you additionally 50% extra xp for every quest you completed or mob you killed. Then you had to exchange that blue bar once a day in nezebgrad to gain the xp. Its like the xp scroll now, but then it was free and unlimited. Since they deleted this function, almost all players go trough the same problem: too low lvl for the zone. I hope i won't get bored fast by all the grinding in this game, because i don't want to leave it yet because of boredom...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:27pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

What you forgot was that the little blue bar made it even harder to level. Back then you got the "double" exp which didn't really scale with levels and you could use it kinda once a day. I ended up spending at least 7 of those "extra exp" on my way through Dragon Ring because they didn't give that much extra exp to be honest. Later they removed it but increased ALL gained exp by double.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:36pm

Ok thats good to hear, but grinding a lvl in allods is not fun. It takes too long, and you need too much before you hit another lvl and stuff like that...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:59pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I agree :/
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:01pm

i dont like these exp-gaps too, its really killing the fun somehow
(they do that so ppl get desperate and buy exp scrolls!)

but we must take it as it is, and this is one of the parts where the players are seperated, i took it as a trial

i recommend keeping it up and grinding till you have succeeded. its a great feeling once you have leveled up

try maybe to do some playerkills, they give high amounts of exp
if you have not good items / gear just go backa zone and kill some that are 2 levels below you, they still give good exp

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:12pm

Gonna get lvl 38 by repeatingly doing TT2. Then i'll just kill some boring mobs till 39 i guess??
After im 39 i can go shard map (or w/e its called :P )

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:30pm

when i was levelling, did the ogre repeatable quest in coldberg, xp is good per kill and per completed repeatable quest....
did the same in gragon ring, the rhino mob etc... i always make sure i have extra xp before i move to next map

in gipat you should try to make available the invis quest, repeatable one ASAPs. killing and skinning frog, wolf and boar and the two quest where you have to remove the invis buff, you can do thsi quests till 49 over and over again.. youll be receiving about 20k xp before you reach lvl 50. at level 50 xp i think is around 250 to 51000 xp ☺

dont do the isle of intrusion quest its a waste of time, you can do several of this quest before you can even finish one IOI qyest.

sorry for the bad eglish he he....

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:34pm

Reirei

Beginner

Omg give me max lvl in 2days with exp scrolls plz :whistling: jeez enjoy the journey grinding mobs can practise different playstyles and improve your skills at your class. ononono i have to grind a few bars of exp someone save me from this :P The amount of grinding in this game is fairly minimal compared to others i have played just deal with it. Why cant people do a little hard work to get the job done-instead complain and moan about lack free ways to power lvl- in the time the op has spent on the forums complaining about that he has to grind a few bars he could have killed/quested and be done and ready for the next lvl . Stop looking for the easy way out guys :thumbdown:
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:42pm

Gonna get lvl 38 by repeatingly doing TT2. Then i'll just kill some boring mobs till 39 i guess??
After im 39 i can go shard map (or w/e its called :P )

you can go to yazes shard with level 38
you will get some quests there and mobs that are not as hard as the ones at dragon ring

however you can go to gipat only with level 40 and as my experience tells you will have to grind for level 39 after you have no quests left, then with level 39 you get a handful new Q and grind again

protip: do the quest where you fire at the octhulhu every day, it takes not much time but gies very much xp

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 23rd 2014, 12:07am)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 3:48pm

Seriously I used to play a game that depended mostly on farming mobs and not much quests..At some point in that game you got like 0.05% per mob :) and you had to hit 100% to ding and that game had around 200-300 levels so farming mobs here is nothing compared to many other games..Back then in Allods I enjoyed killing mobs with my bard when i was leveling her and liked to AOE and kill 2 and 3 mobs at same time which was kinda tons of fun for me specially when after like 1 min I find like 10 mobs lie dead on the ground..You feel like there is a mob massacre going on and feel you wanna kill more so when you have like nothing left no quests and full rep etc either do goblin ball which is limited to 5 times daily and its rewards are really bad when you lose or farm a dungeon if it gives worthy exp or farm mobs+listen to music (eminem for example) :D and try to have fun doing it..For me at least killing mobs is fun..Also its always good to have someone of same level to party with specially if it's a healer or a tank since this will allow you to kill more mobs in less time though its less exp but more efficient killing if you know what to do..Also don't forget PVP you can always try to hunt some flagged people or get flag of war and try to PVP opposite faction players (in case you're not a reincarnation ofc).PVP kills give considerable exp.
As for marks of fate,the marks of fate you have now will be used later don't worry and you'll even need to farm more of them later if we assume you're gonna use them in almost all quests..Finally,if you enjoy playing your class,you'll feel more fun farming mobs with it,I mean if you enjoy its game play and skills so it's always good to decide which class you really like most and intend to level to level 60 with it.For example,I leveled a scout back then when I got back to game and that was like 2-3 years ago and sadly messed up its build so I made a physical paladin and later got bored with barriers at level 35 in Coldberg and then I leveled my bard and liked it most and therefore it was the first of my characters to hit level 55 (Tbh my mentor was quite helpful too) and now both my bard and paladin are level 60 and have reincarnations so it's okay to start all over again if you don't love your current character or don't have a helpful build (unless you can afford to buy a WOD ofc).Simple as that,play to have fun and don't think about level and you'll eventually level so pick what feels most fun for you.
Good luck!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 1:35pm

Doing 5 times GB a day, gives me around 35k xp, that's nice, im gonna do that 2-3 days so i'm lvl 39, then im gonna quest in Yazes. Thanks for all the replies!

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 1:52pm

Ahh, Hilver, you brought me back to the Lineage II days. This has been happening a lot lately. Back when it was a more hardcore game, you had to farm a lot, and since the game had no flags, you could die at any time to some griefer. I remember raging a lot when I was farming at 0.01% per mob and dying to a griefer, losing 5% exp every single time. But I don't think the people complaining about Allods grew up with games like this.

Krypton - make sure you burn those marks of fate. Generally, you gain more exp that way than doing the quests normally. Especially if you burn the marks on quests that don't require you to kill mobs.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 9:41pm

Is there a way to report people in goblinball? Not because they play bad, but because they help the league because of a "it's lost anyways" battle. It ruins the fun for me.

Had a guy in my team (don't know if I may call his name on the forum, but i will do it: Bobbyblue). He was crying all the way because of 1 small mistake i made. Well, sorry, but im not PRO in goblinball. I'm getting better every match and im learning every day.

What he did:

- From the start he shot the ball (or should i say goblin? :P) to our goal so the leagues had several easy goals.
- He said some hatefull stuff in chat (i've seen worse so i can handle that :D ).

I know I can add him to my ignore list, which i did, but thats not my point. Is there a way to report/inform other people about this guy. Who ruins the game for me, by instantly turning it into a 100% loss.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Krypton" (May 25th 2014, 10:10pm)

Monday, May 26th 2014, 2:37pm

Is there a way to report people in goblinball? Not because they play bad, but because they help the league because of a "it's lost anyways" battle. It ruins the fun for me.

Had a guy in my team (don't know if I may call his name on the forum, but i will do it: Bobbyblue). He was crying all the way because of 1 small mistake i made. Well, sorry, but im not PRO in goblinball. I'm getting better every match and im learning every day.

What he did:

- From the start he shot the ball (or should i say goblin? :P) to our goal so the leagues had several easy goals.
- He said some hatefull stuff in chat (i've seen worse so i can handle that :D ).

I know I can add him to my ignore list, which i did, but thats not my point. Is there a way to report/inform other people about this guy. Who ruins the game for me, by instantly turning it into a 100% loss.

no, there is nothing you can do about
(beside making a league account and queue with it hoping its in YOUR team and help yourself with that account; however the effort is larger than the benefit of this)

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:41am

Another guy in my team who didn't played seriously. Zoldar from Monster inc.

Me and my teammates were leading with 5 against 2. And the guy probably got angry by a false pass he did. someone said noob and he flipped and raged the shit out of himself. After that he dodged all our passes and was just talking crap and didnt do anything. These things should stop. Eventually we lost 5-6 thanks to that idiot...

A ban should be suitable here. Not a permanent ban, not at all. But like 1h mute or login ban. Or 10minutes or 1 day i dont know. But flaming is alright to me, i can handle that. But not playing and just screwing up the game for 3 guys. That's a no-go for me. But i guess he has more right of speaking cuz he payed (alot) for this game....

(donators are Always pulled forward)

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

(donators are Always pulled forward)
I can't really say this is the case. It may have been the case for gPotato, but it certainly doesn't seem like it here.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 4:02pm

Let's hope it stays like that then ;)

Rate this thread