You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 4:19pm

I need to get my tard-proof vest.
For glory.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 4:57pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

At some point in life, everything becomes about others. But that's completely off topic. I'll say it anyway. xD It's nice to be alone from time to time, but no one wants to feel lonely for long. Do you? Besides if you ever find out the true meaning of love, I am sure that your life won't be completely about you, yourself and you.

Back on topic, this seems like an idea that would keep me interested in this game for a couple more years.

Back on the oneshot topic: oneshotting a lower level player is always possible and you have to be a moron to have it as a first thought putting it in context when people were obviously talking about fair conditions which are same level pvp or endgame.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, May 26th 2014, 7:18pm

At some point in life, everything becomes about others. But that's completely off topic. I'll say it anyway. xD It's nice to be alone from time to time, but no one wants to feel lonely for long. Do you? Besides if you ever find out the true meaning of love, I am sure that your life won't be completely about you, yourself and you.

Back on topic, this seems like an idea that would keep me interested in this game for a couple more years.

Back on the oneshot topic: oneshotting a lower level player is always possible and you have to be a moron to have it as a first thought putting it in context when people were obviously talking about fair conditions which are same level pvp or endgame.

Thought the morron part was obvious.
For glory.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 8:38pm

i did not mean real life, thought it as obvious...

in allods its just me and some friends, all others are random strangers

ofc i dont care for the interests of a random stanger

hope its clear now :)

Monday, May 26th 2014, 8:40pm

It's nice to be alone from time to time, but no one wants to feel lonely for long. Do you?

From my experience it's completely upside down. It's.. well.. hmm.. acceptable to talk to someone in person from time to time, but being exposed to people for a significantly longer time highly annoys me. Only really good (and actually enjoyable) methods of communication are trough the Internet.

Am I abnormal? twisted? weird? Maybe, but I really like it that way.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 8:54pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I agree with you, Dala :D

I kinda meant that lonely would be not even talking to anyone over the internet and don't get me wrong - I talk to people over the internet more often than in real life because I basically have nothing in common with the ones who surround me.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 12:49am

It's nice to be alone from time to time, but no one wants to feel lonely for long. Do you?

From my experience it's completely upside down. It's.. well.. hmm.. acceptable to talk to someone in person from time to time, but being exposed to people for a significantly longer time highly annoys me. Only really good (and actually enjoyable) methods of communication are trough the Internet.

Am I abnormal? twisted? weird? Maybe, but I really like it that way.

i totally agree with you, and i dont think thats twisted, i rather think its abnormal to be exposed to masses of ppl all the time

also its not like you are "foreced" to communication on the internet... if someone gets on your nerves you do a "blockchat" and its over forever; in RL its not that easy sometimes :(

Rate this thread