You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:03pm

Crazy dream

Hey guys I had a crazydream about subscriptions server being f2p
And then ao was the most popular game of alltime better then wow.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unq_swag" (May 22nd 2014, 10:35am)

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:40pm

Well, sad reality is that flat out better games in their genres sometimes have much smaller playerbase. That's the case with certain hack n' slash game from a big and famous company having much more players than a game in every single way superior produced by a small company.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 8:25pm

Lol. Keep dreaming.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 3:21am

if payserver would be free forever, still nobody would like to play there... (to be exact its *nearly* nobody, i know there are some exceptions who like the way the game is there)
me not either...

micro-bag
no proper mounts
no M5
no astral servant ( yes i know there is some ULTRA RARE event where one player got one, but come on... )
only 1 reincarnation (beeing stuck with 2 abilities, congratulation)
no conclave
no extra stats
no extra rubies
no extra talents
no mount galopp
no mount invisibility
no carnifex scrolls
no sealed fountain of death (wtf, even if i play 2 years i still have to pay gold for respec then? srsly?)
no sealed fountain of life

i dont really care for this one, but still, NO PROPER VANITY! and a lot of players do care...
(and these things are things a free player can definitely have!!)

no thanks, keep it...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:46am

if payserver would be free forever, still nobody would like to play there... (to be exact its *nearly* nobody, i know there are some exceptions who like the way the game is there)
me not either...

micro-bag
no proper mounts
no M5
no astral servant ( yes i know there is some ULTRA RARE event where one player got one, but come on... )
no conclave
no extra stats
no extra rubies
no extra talents
no mount galopp
no mount invisibility
no carnifex scrolls
no sealed fountain of death (wtf, even if i play 2 years i still have to pay gold for respec then? srsly?)

i dont really care for this one, but still, NO PROPER VANITY! and a lot of players do care...

no thanks, keep it...
Actually, we do have some of those items on p2p, but I can't say I expected more from one of your comments. God damn ignorant tard, go continue farming for your sht on f2p and use your brain to get all your facts straight next time you come on a post and bash p2p.
For glory.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:36am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

^ agreed. That "micro bag" turns into a medium bag once you clear GT :D

And that's only one of the examples of what you can get in the p2p server. You can get the faster non combat mounts from raids and astral drops, replicator drops from last boss in astral with some chance, also I think ALL class costumes there are available with anniversary coins and in f2p there is NO chance to have for example engineer costume for main char. You can get a BOUND costume from chest if new char or wait for prophetic card sale to spend lpts of gold/cash to get the one costume out of many that you want
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:23am

Lol. Keep dreaming.

Lol nice one.. :whistling:

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:33am

me not either...

micro-bag
no proper mounts
no M5
no conclave
no extra stats
no extra rubies
no extra talents
no mount galopp
no mount invisibility
no carnifex scrolls

no thanks, keep it...

Lol you r wrong every f2p player will play in this server if it was forreal as for p2w pips like you
Who wants to play on p2w server forever because it satisfied you when you 1hit other player.isn't that right?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 22nd 2014, 4:13pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:48am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I believe it could work if you add this up to some previous suggestion of making vanity-only cash shop system.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:54am

I wouldn't play on the p2p. :/ Far too many cool things are missing from it. Combat mounts, as much as I don't have any (except aegis, given by bf), make the game much, much cooler. It's not about me, personally, it's about my squad. The pirate ship hull is something I'd miss as well. Fatalities are another.

I play for fun and fatalities make AoD look... EPIC. If there's not some pally around, popping iron maidens on the ground, or warriors impaling others, it's just not so much fun if there is no epic effects and epic battle going on around me.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 11:45am

micro-bag

It's a matter of time to get a big bag. Kill Tep and Nihaz every week and you'll get epic bags for whole guild.
no proper mounts

Wrong.
Actually the mounts with abilities are there but not the grossly overtuned ones. This is in fact awesome.
Rhinos and Mammoths drop from Astral.
Apocalypse horses and Kotofei drop from Wild Shore red zones.
Hurricane drops from Great Dragon and Typhoon drops from Nihaz.
The wolf with gallop is available from battlegrounds.
Fury can be collected from tokens that drop in June Catacombs.
Magic Carpet (which is wickedly awesome, has a good-tuned ability that's not overpowered at all) drops from Tep.

no M5

It's P5... with a "P"... from PATRONAGE.
In all raid instances you get a buff that works like everyone had patronage 5.

not gamebreaking, actually it's on the OP side

You can't have more than one selected at a time anyway, and this makes picking the class for your reincarnation an important decision.

no conclave

Does not matter. No one you'll ever face in pvp has it either.

no extra stats
no extra rubies
no extra talents

False. You get more from levelling.

no mount galopp
no mount invisibility

Again, no one you'll face in pvp will have those either.

no carnifex scrolls

In my opinion those are ugly and broken and should have never been introduced.

This actually makes a class knowledge much more valuable.

Only vanity that's really not available is prophetic card costumes and the boutique-purchased costumes that are not associated with any holiday. All holiday costumes (like halloween gargoyle wings for example) are purchasable from the vendor for a platinum coin during the corresponding holiday.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:52pm

Lol you r wrong every f2p player will play in this server if it was forreal as for p2w pips like you
Who wants to play on p2w server forever because it satisfied you when you 1hit other player.isn't that right?

1 hitting players is possible on payserver too, but the ral point is i am not a p2w player, i actually never spent even one cent... i am a true F2P player...

@ Dala

its interesting that at last SOME of my impressions were wrong, however there are still too much aspects that would decrease my playing-experience

also, since you get some things exclusively from raids and astral you become even more dependent on other players while on normal server you can get even the largest bag and the best mount as soloplayer

the most important aspects about mount invis and carnifex, conclave are not the pvp aspects but the pve aspects
for example when you rush through a leveling area from quest to quest and you want to skip the mobs just go invis... never want miss that

@ all others

i DO respect that you have more pleasure playing on payserver and ofc its OK for me if you do so
everyone is free, do what you like most

im not here to "bash" payserver, i just wrote my opinion about this topic. i like discussing on the forums, that what they are here for :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 22nd 2014, 12:58pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 2:26pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Nope.
I wouldn't.
As I stated in another thread...
I pay so that I can be lazy.
I pay so that I can be mediocre since I'm a below average player but have very good CS so I can do reasonable DPS.

So...no. I would not go to p2p if it was f2p.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 2:36pm

Please just shut up before you embarass yourself even more, it's clear that you had nothing to do with playing endgame on P2P.

1 hitting players is possible on payserver too, but the ral point is i am not a p2w player, i actually never spent even one cent... i am a true F2P player...
For glory.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 2:40pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

There is no way to say that it is possible to 1-shot a player on p2p server until you actually see how it is for real.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 3:57pm

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:31am

Please just shut up before you embarass yourself even more, it's clear that you had nothing to do with playing endgame on P2P.

i wonder how you fairplayguys always think that everybody cares so much for endgame...

i honestly dont care for "endgame" at all

also what should be embarassing for me? please elaborate

There is no way to say that it is possible to 1-shot a player on p2p server until you actually see how it is for real.

i did not say oneshotting a player on the same level ;)

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 8:23pm

i wonder how you fairplayguys always think that everybody cares so much for endgame...

i honestly dont care for "endgame" at all

also what should be embarassing for me? please elaborate

i did not say oneshotting a player on the same level ;)

Wow man stop thinking soo selfishly.... :thumbdown:
Its not all about you think about it.

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 9:20pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Yes because every f2p player is having fun oneshotting someone weaker because stronger people oneshot them.

Seems about right.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, May 26th 2014, 2:34pm

Wow man stop thinking soo selfishly.... :thumbdown:
Its not all about you think about it.

actually everything in MY life is about ME

would be weird if my life was not about me

Rate this thread