You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 3:25pm

Runes 8lvl boutique

if I buy rune store for 30 days in 30 days, after expiration I have to give 400 crystal chips and it will be for a permanent one or another 30 days

Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 4:31pm

Nope after 30d your temporarty 8 runes gone, and as compensation you will get 400 crystals (per 1)

So after that 30d you need buy new one or use that crystal chip to craft your perm runes

Monday, November 18th 2019, 11:03am

I got 3 runes lvl 8 for 600 crystal from npc Teresa on astral. Is something possible that they give something for bargains?

Monday, November 18th 2019, 11:15am

Keep in mind 8 runes for 30 days turn into crystal chips which is resource to make runes, not confuse with blue boutique crystals.
Amount of 400 is not enough to make 8th rune I think you need maybe 8k chips for 1.
Currently its best to run 1 astral in a week and you get temporary offer for buying all remaining 8 runes which you not have for around 1k boutique crystals which is by far cheapest of all and it repeats every next week.
krystian03010 no clue what you mean by that maybe its the weekly offer?

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 3:43pm

Keep in mind 8 runes for 30 days turn into crystal chips which is resource to make runes, not confuse with blue boutique crystals.
Amount of 400 is not enough to make 8th rune I think you need maybe 8k chips for 1.
Currently its best to run 1 astral in a week and you get temporary offer for buying all remaining 8 runes which you not have for around 1k boutique crystals which is by far cheapest of all and it repeats every next week.
krystian03010 no clue what you mean by that maybe its the weekly offer?

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 3:43pm

Thanks

I have a question I heard that a good farmer can earn 300 crystals a day. You can describe where you can earn and how much you give. I only know anomalies in 17,000 gold.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:35am

Thanks

I have a question I heard that a good farmer can earn 300 crystals a day. You can describe where you can earn and how much you give. I only know anomalies in 17,000 gold.
300 crystal x 7.000 excahnge rate = 2.100.000 gold.

I know a way to farm this amount of money, but is very boring!
It is not enjoyable the game anymore!

But let's take your example only:
17k gold from anomalies: has 6h CD
So you can do it almost 4 times / day. Of course you don't seep, but weak up :)
4x17 = 68k gold.
That is not a huge profit per day.
You can add farming AL RIhat: 1 slot you earn random, which can worth low as 10k only or maybe 30k, but you can seelct a slot which would sell at 40-60k.

Back to anomalies:
- if you have a reinc, than you do 1x and earn the 17k, do the second time and switch to reinc and earn again 17k.
That is 2x68k= 136 almost.

Almost, because you will reach the 24k.
Let's corect the formula: you will do only 3 round / day, it will take about 3x20 min = 1h
3x2x17k = 102k and it takes 1k in total

After you made many characters and reincharnations r many reincarnation, than you can multiply this total 1 h to 16h ( and you sleep 8h)
16x102k = 1.6M gold in less than 24h, and you have time to sleep also.

But if you do this 5h/day it will be very boring and you will not enjoy the game anymore!

You can do other activities too, but don't forget you "know" already a farming method which has 100k / h income, so your new methosd must be at least 100k/h, which probably it is lot less. Also you will not enyoj to the game, you just farm gold...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:37am

if I buy rune store for 30 days in 30 days, after expiration I have to give 400 crystal chips and it will be for a permanent one or another 30 days
You can think like this:
For 1year if you par the lvl 8 runes monthly you will earn it permanently ( From crystal chips, just have to mix it)

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 12:01pm

You can also take part time job and earn a lot more than 2.1m gold in 8h unless You are living in country with really bad eur/local currency exchange ratio. I do not recommend farming gold for several hours/day in ANY game for months...

Even if You ignore all those goodies new players get now on F2P server I would still advise against playing on F2P server... unless You do not mind being cannon fodder in PvP but if PvP is not Your focus You can enjoy F2P server too.

I can give You small hint: If You really want to play for free and enjoy the game fully consider ways of earning 2k bc in 6month time- this is how much half-a-year sub on P2P costs. There are many ways of earning 2k bc in period of half-a-year time so it will be quite easy.