You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 11:29am

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

Friends!

The Cannoneer’s Strongbox has appeared in the Boutique! You can get turrets that will provide priceless help in any battle, along with Mana Batteries, strengthened armor and upgraded Thunderstrikes!

More information.

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 8:12am

If anyone gets tired of this cash shop game my.games is playing with you I completely understand you, but I want you to know that you don't have to quit Allods Online.
There still is the p2p server with no cash shop or boutique whatsoever.
A pure game, for the pure players.
See you on Smuggler's Paradise !

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 4:32pm

Friends!
Quoted from TruthButtHurts
"What you should also expect very soon we receive more things like a new temp conclave, jeweler and trinket also new box with turrets and more temp expiring crap."

Yes what I said, and even still theres coming that updated earring strongbox and im hearing all of boxes might have new temp items coming next sales.
These turrets cant amaze me more:
Turret is consumed after use.
Turret consumes mana batteries on use.

Turret expires in 30 days.
Instead of adding for sale more of this 30days 185days 365days bs what about sell what ppl said they wanted multiple times ?

Spoiler Spoiler

WTB OLD COLLECTOR EDITIONS PPL MISSED OR COULDNT BUY BEFORE THEY EVEN MADE ACCOUNT HELLO ANYONE HEARS ?

Every other game repeats sales yearly and ppl buy anything for vanity but here lets sell expiring cashop instead.
Allods online staff is on vacation or they are renaming to come as new staff?

@Dragagon
Dont forget your p2p server is paid from f2p because your subs are not enough for keeping game updated.

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 11:04pm

Quoted

Dont forget your p2p server is paid from f2p because your subs are not enough for keeping game updated.

Don't forget thay add to small visual items to game, even if you want spend 100-200 euro + thers rare choise to spend it, give us priv allods able to custom like ship, maze to be able custome like ship, guild stronghold to be able custom like ship and more costumes like in guild wars 2, more ship desings (somethink more then elves/zeans), and p2p serv will be more profitable then f2p

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 11:06pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

p2p will never be more profitable than f2p
I am PioPico

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 11:11pm

Quoted

p2p will never be more profitable than f2p

ofc it will, but for now it's too small choises to prof that

if thers too many ppl not willing to pay 5 euro per month, why to not make it f2p (but with p2p mechanics) and insted of pay per month, you geting expanshions you will need buy for 50-60 euro for more content

then you adding costumes for 3-5 euro per one

prophetic cards with mounts

custom thinks to priv allod, guild strongholds, maze, ship

mount desings...

ship desings ...

visual weaopon box ...

and ez 50-350 euro per year for 1 member

and now ppl gona see ohh nice server, i buy 50-60 euro expansion for bigger update like 11.0, 12.0, 13.0 etc

And you play 1y until next bigger update, or you have no acses to new maps/raids until you buy next expansion

with system like that thay will care to make cool costumes, and maps/content to do or thay will not get $ for expanshion

right now thay need think to add more cs to game so f2p can keep up .... :pinch: insted of thinking how make game better, and bring more ppl to play it :whistling:

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 16th 2019, 11:32pm)

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 7:28am

Cashshop is for ppl who can afford new car once in a year. Get used to it or switch servers. Personally I do not care much about those timed items, but some of them are use full (like petrified core).

Do not forget all those ppl who spend loads of money on F2P server support P2P server indirectly too.

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 8:20am

Quoted

Do not forget all those ppl who spend loads of money on F2P server support P2P server indirectly too.

Don't forget if ther was option to buy costumes, or other visual thinks, it culd be P2P keeping F2P alive

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 3:00pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

You can buy same shit to f2p as to p2p (except weapon skins) through webshop :S and diff mount skins to both f2p and p2p
I am PioPico

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 11:41pm

yeh most ppl bought them 1-2y ago, nothing new except of dragon mount design who is no longer in sale

and yet your telling p2p is less profitable...

you have nothink new to buy

Quoted

You can buy same shit to f2p as to p2p

many costumes, holy weapons, mounts are missing

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 17th 2019, 11:49pm)

Monday, November 18th 2019, 10:56am

Quoted from Noah1
"Don't forget if ther was option to buy costumes, or other visual thinks, it culd be P2P keeping F2P alive "
"yeh most ppl bought them 1-2y ago, nothing new except of dragon mount design who is no longer in sale"
"many costumes, holy weapons, mounts are missing"
That is truth p2p was neglected from start, missing costumes, patterns and other convenient content like assault shells.
It was not supposed to be demoversion of f2p and everything could have been there with only difference you pay for subscription and you are able obtain those items in game from raids or astral or buy for gold.
Adding some crappy webshop when there was already boutique is very wrong and it seems you cant even buy any new things in both servers without buying it from there for additional expenses.
There was no need to be even separate f2p and p2p servers, not even separate EU and RU or NA, not even any ISA ZAK NEZEB.
Why is this EU server even behind by 3 months from RU when all they had to do was COPY same client and roll out patch here in same time as there.
Someone will say need translate ...but what?
New content is so few that translating items and dialogues would take few hours max for 1 person and changing some game values to fit different server would only take 2 days and they could do it in same time patch is being finished making no delay from RU at all.
Servers in games are to separate players from different locations to not suffer from high latency next to others who will be closer putting them in disadvantage.
When was after merge some brazilian and american ppl asked if they not
lag but they were moving and performing actions completely normal around
as fast as me (and believe that I am very very fast) so clearly it was
not problem at all.
These separations makes playerbase suffer that including there being s1-s6 sectors in astral, 3 difficulties in raids cant even kill same boss twice in week and cant even kill it in different difficulty so ppl cant join, highest geared go heroics instead while weak ppl cant even dare to join there, bg is only for geared or you get 1 shot because just little more gear makes you unkillable and so on.
Groups are stretched so thin u have to search members for hour, waiting times for skirm increase, and mazes are robbed by 2-4 since they cant find more in short time and theres only same group join 3v3 6v6 with no diversity making it boring.
Game in world should be only single one, while players could be
connected to their local sever not having high latency they could still
join same raid and pve content and in case of need even pvp could start
together for all making it much faster.
You had easy solution, one game for all where everyone can meet, cross server raids bg anything with both NA RU and here is secret cherry on top.
If cashop was removed from pvp interaction and each character would be treated as individual unit, f2p and p2p could play together in both pvp and pve just with a difference they would receive and deal damage and effects modified by their setting if they are from f2p mode or p2p mode while also they could get loot dropped based on that.
This instanced system for single players is already implemented there if you notice when you do quests where only you can see npcs and mobs in lower zones while low level players just see you fighting empty air.
But I understand this stuff is already too complicated for most to understand so just pretend its too hard to create pls.

Rate this thread