You are not logged in.

Monday, November 18th 2019, 11:36pm

How useful is the healer on the current patch?

Hello dear p2p players,
I played f2p some years ago (Around max lvl 40-51 time) and after playing a few p severs (and being quite disappointed) I would like to return to the game, specifically the p2p server, since I don't want to spend any more money on f2p.
I used to play mainly healer (who was very strong back then, even 1v1 in PvP) and given how much the game has changed, I am wondering how the healer stands today? At least on the p severs I played, I got the impression that a dedicated healer has less use than he used to, is that correct? What would be the most useful heal/support class right now?
Greetings & Thank you,
Garbaz

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 10:07am

Aionwen

Professional

helloo, heal is still needed in some content BUT as u can easly imagine the new mtvgeneration without any capability for longtermconcentration and all the little aggrokiddies with tiny wieners that are main targetgroup for games like this trying to stimulate your gamblingaddiction arent capable to ask wait or play with heal so logically now you have this vampiric bloodlustshit and an item that rewards you for killing lowies that heals you etcpp.

so if you want to game a real fantasygame without this heavy damageburstmeta that feels like a shootergame for peeps compensating there tiny wiener with kills dont come back and look instead for serious community
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 11:42pm

Looks like someone got butthurttttt ;D
p2p is doing great and healers are viable for pvp.
Considering pve, healers are non existant unless for Teps hardmode obs raid and 2 bosses in heroic dungeons. Everything else is indeed bloodlust and supporting. Eitherway full heal gameplays are long past, yet it's still really fun.

Welcome back I'd say and if you pick league, we'd welcome you to Avarice ^^
Also interesting for p2p here .

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 12:15am

Thank you Dragagon.
I think I will play Bard instead of Healer then, since I never really liked the offensive abilities of the Healer (and with all the changes to the healing, I'm not sure what to think about the heal abilities either).
I will play League and I'd be happy to join your Guild! I will contact you ingame once I'm past the tutorial island.

Greetings,
Garbaz

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:11am

2 bosses in heroic dungeons
Can you tell me which are those bosses, which islands?

Monday, November 25th 2019, 3:45pm

Idr by names but it's the 2nd boss in Lab and 3rd boss in emerald isle or sometihng, the fire seprent wizard with the snakes in bubbles that tank has to break by putting his cone on them.