You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 7:09am

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

I have these pieces of gear with me atm...

The ones with the yellow arrows...

They say "90%" like weapons, shoulders, etc, etc; but these don't have the "yellow arrows". I can't use hero's insignias on them UNTIL i upgrade them to 100%, like i did here...

I upgraded it to 100% and THEN i could use the hero insignias i had. But i spent a lot of resources (al rihat's currency to buy "little hammers" to get more dust for example). The "yellow arrows" are still there.

And i keep seeing the same gears with no "yellow arrows", at 90%. I bet you can use hero insignias there, without leveling them to 100% (the sam thing you can do with weapons, shoulders, etc, etc)

Where can i get them?, it seems easier to just get those (with no "yellow arrows") and use the hero insignias there, instead of spending currency to upgrade to 100% and THEN start using the insignias.

Do i have to go astraling to get them?, i was avoiding that like no body bussiness tbqh.

Also, after upgrading that chest to 109%... what's next?, it says "109%" in glow green, what does that mean?

Thanks in advance guys.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 10:08am

Alafff

Intermediate

There is two kind of gear , the one you craft at anvil (with the yellow arrows) , that you need to upgrade to 100 with amalgam and dust before using insignia.

And the other that you can craft with job or loot in astral and need to have both stats at more than 90 to use ingisnia on it.

Astral is easy to do , if you go there , mercs are free . If you don't want to do astral , it like cutting you off of 50% of game content

You can get better insignia with better rank in 3v3 , 6v6 or doing compass (harder allods)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 1:20pm

Yellow arrows never vanish. It is just indicator of gear crafted at anvil of artifacts and upgraded with there to higher quality - liek epic to legend, legend to fabled, etc.
Gear without them can't change quality.

Astral, Observatory, many NPCs in game give you "Box with Loot".
If you have keys opening them give you Enchanted Shards which you convert to Enchanted Material with hammers - this is used to upgrade gear with yellow arrows to higher quality.
If you don't have keys or use "Helping Hand" buff you get |Enchanted Matter" converted to "Enchanted Dust" with hammers - this one is used to upgrade gear with yellow arrows to 100% or craft gear without them using professions (extremely expensive).

Your screen shows legendary quality gear - "previous generation" one. Actual gear is fabled quality - teal.
Now you need to do any activity that let you spend keys to open boxes with loot and upgrade gear with yellow arrows to fabled and THEN spend amalgam and dust to upgrade it to 100%. Astral s5 is fastest way in this case.
Then you need to open even more boxes without keys to get dust and use this low chance to drop gear without arrows. Or just enough dust to craft them - around 50 complete astral allods or 13 complete observatory runs for single crafting attempt if you don't use cash shop.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 5:49pm

Astral is easy to do , if you go there , mercs are free . If you don't want to do astral , it like cutting you off of 50% of game content
I pressed ctrl+M; got myself into the "amber layer 4" (leggy rewards) with mercs, and got my ass kicked like a mofo... i'm 28k gs atm

Does that make any sense?, having 28k gs and getting my ass kicked on the amber layer 4?, am i doing something wrong?.

Some of the people i saw with the gear you suppose to get there (leggy with no yellow arrows) are like 2k below my gs number...

I don't understand, suppose to be easy :/
You can get better insignia with better rank in 3v3 , 6v6 or doing compass (harder allods)
I'm gonna keep away from those atm.

You can even buy those with private allod's rewards, if you want to sacrifice gold or other resources you could get instead that is.

Thanks for the info, i really appreciate it.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:14pm

Yellow arrows never vanish. It is just indicator of gear crafted at anvil of artifacts and upgraded with there to higher quality - liek epic to legend, legend to fabled, etc.
Gear without them can't change quality.
Astral, Observatory, many NPCs in game give you "Box with Loot".
If you have keys opening them give you Enchanted Shards which you convert to Enchanted Material with hammers - this is used to upgrade gear with yellow arrows to higher quality.
If you don't have keys or use "Helping Hand" buff you get |Enchanted Matter" converted to "Enchanted Dust" with hammers - this one is used to upgrade gear with yellow arrows to 100% or craft gear without them using professions (extremely expensive).
Your screen shows legendary quality gear - "previous generation" one. Actual gear is fabled quality - teal.
Now you need to do any activity that let you spend keys to open boxes with loot and upgrade gear with yellow arrows to fabled and THEN spend amalgam and dust to upgrade it to 100%. Astral s5 is fastest way in this case.
Then you need to open even more boxes without keys to get dust and use this low chance to drop gear without arrows. Or just enough dust to craft them - around 50 complete astral allods or 13 complete observatory runs for single crafting attempt if you don't use cash shop.
I'm really... confused right now:

Are you saying that the gear that become fabled (glow green, "next step" i guess) is the one with the yellow arrows?

You also said that gear without those arrows can't become fabled.

What i want to do now is getting leggy gear with no yellow arrows because I ASSUME that you can use the leggy hero insignias you can buy or get all over al rihat, on them. And get them to 109%.

In other words: i'm not trying to get fabled gear YET.

But going back to the fabled gear conundrum: i just got my yellow arrowed chest to 109%. What's next?, what if i use the anvil once more?, what will happen?, will it turn fabled or it will just change my stats?

I'm so confused and kinda frustrated tbh, but i really appreciate you guys trying to explain these things to me.

Thanks.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:30pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

1 : Droppable Gear - Crafted through profession, astral/heroic drops, buy with embrium in private allod shop, buying equipment boxes form bg/3v3/6v6 vendor, buying equipment boxes from ship vendor (need to be 90/90% to use insignias on, this is ur non arrowed gear u speak of.)

2 : Crafted Gear, Crafted through using hammers on Material gained from doing astral/heroics with the use of keys, (have to upgrade to 100% before u can use insignias, this is ur arrowed gear u speak of).

Max % on gear is 115% through Heroics 1-5 = 103% 6-10 = 106% 11-15 = 109% 16-20 = 112% and 21-25 = 115%

Al rihat gear You can buy gear from previous sector (in this case legendary is the previous sector) with a 90/90% on them and its gona be harder for you to try make your legendary gear more than 109% (since not much people will do heroics of previous sector) than getting Droppable Fabled and upgrade them :P
I am PioPico

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 1:27am

1 : Droppable Gear - Crafted through profession, astral/heroic drops, buy with embrium in private allod shop, buying equipment boxes form bg/3v3/6v6 vendor, buying equipment boxes from ship vendor (need to be 90/90% to use insignias on, this is ur non arrowed gear u speak of.)

2 : Crafted Gear, Crafted through using hammers on Material gained from doing astral/heroics with the use of keys, (have to upgrade to 100% before u can use insignias, this is ur arrowed gear u speak of).

Max % on gear is 115% through Heroics 1-5 = 103% 6-10 = 106% 11-15 = 109% 16-20 = 112% and 21-25 = 115%

Al rihat gear You can buy gear from previous sector (in this case legendary is the previous sector) with a 90/90% on them and its gona be harder for you to try make your legendary gear more than 109% (since not much people will do heroics of previous sector) than getting Droppable Fabled and upgrade them :P
I'm gonna try to be more specific now:

Leggy gear up to 109% is all i want ATM

How will YOU do that?, which is the fastest way to do it?

Thanks, Ray.

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 1:38am

TL;DR version:

al rihat:
daily quests -> orange gear from vendor NPC
gear at ~90%

astral academy:
get amalam and dust from negotiant
-> upgrade at anvil to 100%

al-rihat:
the NPC sell upgrader 103%, 106% and 109%
-> this gets your gear to 109%

this is what i would do if i had a bit more time :P

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 2:56am

TL;DR version:

al rihat:
daily quests -> orange gear from vendor NPC
gear at ~90%

astral academy:
get amalam and dust from negotiant
-> upgrade at anvil to 100%

al-rihat:
the NPC sell upgrader 103%, 106% and 109%
-> this gets your gear to 109%

this is what i would do if i had a bit more time :P
Yeah, i get that, that's the thing i tried with my chest piece: i leveled that to 100% and then started using insignias.

The thing is that i saw the same gear with no yellow arrows: chest, rings, earrings, etc, etc.

I'm assuming you can use the insignias there without spending too much of anything else (amalgam, dust, gold)

Is this true?, where can i get that leggy gear?

Thanks

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:24pm

The thing is that i saw the same gear with no yellow arrows: chest, rings, earrings, etc, etc.

You couldn't see chest pieces, ears etc without yellow arrows. There is no such thing.
This mark indicates if gear can be crafted/upgraded to next quality level at anvil of artifacts or need to be looted from boxes or crafted with professions like blacksmith/tailor/etc. And it depends only on slot.

10 slots are items with yellow arrows, 8 slots (7 if you use 2h weapon) are without them. All gear pieces except low level leveling gear will have those arrows and require amalgam and dust to reach 100% if they go to those slots.

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:58pm

You couldn't see chest pieces, ears etc without yellow arrows. There is no such thing.
This mark indicates if gear can be crafted/upgraded to next quality level at anvil of artifacts or need to be looted from boxes or crafted with professions like blacksmith/tailor/etc. And it depends only on slot.

10 slots are items with yellow arrows, 8 slots (7 if you use 2h weapon) are without them. All gear pieces except low level leveling gear will have those arrows and require amalgam and dust to reach 100% if they go to those slots.
Damn...

"Damn, damn!", to quote Doc Brown.

I guess i have one more question:

After i get those gears to 109%, what should i do to get them fabled?

Cause i've leveled black smiting to 80 already and i bought the recipes to make epics, leggies and fables. But again: shoulders, wrists, shields, off hands, belts and gloves.

Thanks.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:26pm

You can't upgrade drop-able/craftable gear to the next quality, you'll have to get new +90% ones and then repeat the compass insignia upgrade cycle.

Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows" can be upgraded to the next quality from the scrolls you get at the anvil, the %age of the gear will get rest to a random value.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:50pm

Anvil of artifacts where you upgraded them to 100%.
First tab - Creation. In upper left corner change Artifacts to Equipment.
Create first thing on list: Enchanted Scroll of Reinforcement and use it on piece of gear. then again use amalgam and dust to get it to 100/100% so you can use insignia.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:55pm

Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows" can be upgraded to the next quality from the scrolls you get at the anvil, the %age of the gear will get rest to a random value.
>from the scrolls you get at the anvil

Can you be more specific?, i got one of my pieces (Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows") to 109% already and i was about to try to use the anvil on the "transmutation" tab just to try. A window appeared saying something about stats i think. I don't remember what, cause i said to myself "nono, lets get the gear to 109% first and THEN TRY this possibility..."

What should i do next?

"Trial and error" is my game. I learn from mistakes, but i'm still trying to get this whole upgrading system.

I quit the game almost 5 years ago and came back to a different game pretty much.

Anyways, thanks

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 2:10pm

Can you be more specific?, i got one of my pieces (Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows") to 109% already and i was about to try to use the anvil on the "transmutation" tab just to try.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 5:07pm

Can you be more specific?, i got one of my pieces (Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows") to 109% already and i was about to try to use the anvil on the "transmutation" tab just to try.

I just read your post, Ertil. You were writing it while i was responding to Punisher. Now...

JESUS CHRIST, THAT SCROLL!... them resources... DAMN...

The gold is not the problem, but those 10k of that thing... jesus...

But i know what to do now.

Thanks you all, guys.

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 3:54pm

This 10k of Enchanted Material is limiter to prevent some ppl to max gear in first week.
You can get them only with keys. 42 keys when unlocking new astral sector, 14 keys daily and no way to increase this number. 10 items 10k of material each...
Full cash shop, top guild in domi and preparations - stacking grains of realgar before unlock = 128 material per key. No matter what you do, you can't max gear with less than 782 keys = 53 days.

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 11:18am

10k doesn't really seem to be worth it..

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 1:39pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

its not about the amount. its the only way to upgrade ur gear to current quality of gear, and its the only use of the Material.
I am PioPico