You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:12am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Uh-Oh....

Hey

So I just logged in to my character.. and I was adding my costumes to the Wardrobe.

I went to add the Costume, Wings and Helm of the Inspired inventor to my Wardrobe and they just disappeared. I'm on the subscription server too if thats the issue. I see not reason as to why I'd lose a costume set over a patch and new feature. Please help!

Character in Question: Rawrpox (Smuggler's Paradise)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:37am

Hi Lyrrea_2

Please clarify your situation. Items dissapear in your inventory or just visually?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:57am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

It dissappeared from my inventory, most items have a "[Item] was added to your Wardrobe." message, whereas these items had no message whatsoever. And I can't search them up in the Wardrobe either.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:05am

Some white wings from playsers dissapearded too on P2P. Did you not calculate we have them on that Server?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:08am

Achilles

Intermediate

Also FYI [Hero's Cape] doesn't work, when equipped it shows guild tabbard design instead of the [Hero's Cape] design
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:43pm

Same here. Black wings are gone after trying to wear them for the first time after migration.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:47pm

Hi

Please contact our support on this subject. Aplse please do not forget to add screenshots with your inventory.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:30am

Excuse my confusion, I am new to this website, but do you mean to add a screenshot of invisible/not existing item to this form:
http://en.allods.com/contact
?
Or there is other way to report things?

Rate this thread