You are not logged in.

Monday, November 25th 2019, 2:54pm

["Fixed"/Not bugged] Quest to go to Dane bugged out

Hello,
I am at lvl 67 and accepted a quest from the post man in Novograd which gave me a letter and sent me to Herbert de Vevre in Ferris,Hazy Mountains,Eastern Terminal. When I completed the quest to him it said that I returned it and failed it in the chat at the same time and I didn't get a followup quest (unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot).

Since I already was done with Ferris and the quest was lvl 65 I assume that was the quest that was supposed to send me to Dane.
The only main quests I have in my quest log or can find are raid quests for various dungeons.

,Garbaz
EDIT: The problem has been resolved. The quest I suspected was indeed not the problem. I had missed a quest in Umoir, Skytower, which almost directly sent me to Dane ._.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Garbaz" (Nov 25th 2019, 5:19pm) with the following reason: Problem resolved

Monday, November 25th 2019, 3:41pm

Failed is a bug that's only visual. In reality you completed it and you can continue. It happens randomly with some other quests too. Have had it myself too several times.

Rate this thread