Allods turned madness

Hello,

Three or Four days ago I sent a feedback ticket to the my.com support
about how the game turned in from bad to worse and p2w player have taken
control everything and the game is no longer fun anymore the gold rate system
has dropped down as usual and now its like 2.5% rate while cashing got to 93%
as far I remember some cash shop players start using a third party purchase
of course within a day they responded to me and they said they will do
their best to change everything of course we all know this is just a talk with no action
so I will see what they gonna do after the migration or something like that
also back in discord some people suggest about removing the runes from the game for good
if anyone in my shoes they will say game its not fun because you can't do a shit at all
wither you do koe - cave - bg or whats so ever even if you farm 1 million gold
sadly these time having 1 million gold is like having only 500 gold simple as that
you don't know what to do with your gold cause every damn thing it's expensive as hell
let's wait what the new establishment of MY.GAMES will do to change the game
hope we get a new management that understand our suffering
off course someone now will say go play other game so lets ignore his kind

this is the Heavy Cruiser Oriental from fleet of Fog Mental Model Takao

over and out :!: :!:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 9:28pm

3rd party site is no longer working, due to the mass ban issue and them using stolen credit card to top-up for cheap (money laundering)
Anything related to game core itself it would be a waste of time for you to discuss it here, go to the russian forum and speak to the devs there. But I don't think rune removal is possible, they can give cheap runes for under-runed people (like they did for people who had rune less than full 8), also merge isn't profitable for this company so that's not an option to actually happen either.
About the currency being over-priced the management has nothing to do with that, I've already explained to you the concept how a previous suggestion of yours was to get more gold in the game, and actually we had a recent one, the new astral quests. so I'll just quote myself from that thread of yours nagging.

Currency exchange rate is related to gold influx and gold income from gold symbols, each max level increase patch the currency will increase a bit due to leveling gold, reincarnation leveling, additional gold gain from symbols of gold and so on... but the currency will remain stable, for example yesterday the currency hit around 7.9k gold per bc today it's down to around 7k this patch was stable around the 7k as you can see.

Last thing I'd like to add, we all know that the game is p2w, but while you complain and do nothing, people progress and get better. many people in this forum offered you different methods and stuff as a help for you, yet you don't seem like you've taken any, the question is when will you? like I know many people who donated 0$ in this game and didn't start playing like 5 years ago and they do the stuff that you complain that's super hard with ease. so the problem is within you and you need to find the reason of it.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 10:10pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

3rd party site is no longer working, due to the mass ban issue and them using stolen credit card to top-up for cheap (money laundering)
Anything related to game core itself it would be a waste of time for you to discuss it here, go to the russian forum and speak to the devs there. But I don't think rune removal is possible, they can give cheap runes for under-runed people (like they did for people who had rune less than full 8), also merge isn't profitable for this company so that's not an option to actually happen either.
About the currency being over-priced the management has nothing to do with that, I've already explained to you the concept how a previous suggestion of yours was to get more gold in the game, and actually we had a recent one, the new astral quests. so I'll just quote myself from that thread of yours nagging.

Currency exchange rate is related to gold influx and gold income from gold symbols, each max level increase patch the currency will increase a bit due to leveling gold, reincarnation leveling, additional gold gain from symbols of gold and so on... but the currency will remain stable, for example yesterday the currency hit around 7.9k gold per bc today it's down to around 7k this patch was stable around the 7k as you can see.

Last thing I'd like to add, we all know that the game is p2w, but while you complain and do nothing, people progress and get better. many people in this forum offered you different methods and stuff as a help for you, yet you don't seem like you've taken any, the question is when will you? like I know many people who donated 0$ in this game and didn't start playing like 5 years ago and they do the stuff that you complain that's super hard with ease. so the problem is within you and you need to find the reason of it.
you don't understand always what I say if I complain I never farmed a 6 million gold
and made so far a full lvl 8 runes I mean I do everything myself
I have no guild cause guild always kick me from Domi cause am not strong
I have no friends and never in my life talked to anyone most of the thing even astral ship
I do it solo beside the new astral quests is useless if you have a noob ship and the only way
to upgrade ship is by purchasing am not gonna spend like 4 million gold for just 1 legendary
27th generation scanner no way
beside stop telling lies like people offered me method they're method were totally complicated
and unreasonable

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 10:38pm

I can't help you with guild and event stuff because you're on the imp side, but still I'm sure you can find many guilds, as long as you're not toxic and annoying people don't mind having you in their guild, for domini if they don't let you go to champ one you can do regular(only tier 1 guilds do real parties on regular domini).

on the ship part you don't really need leggy, check resell from each npc you can find dozens of epic gear for ship which is more than enough, I'm not telling you that you'll find a pike and a special cannon and a wall shield, but a decent ship gear, also you can get Heavy caliber cannons from the NPC for nuggets 50 nugget for each cannon is a super good deal because 50 nuggets = 1 gold symbol and heavy caliber cannons of the current generation are worth much more than that.

And I'm not telling any lies, it's my opinion based on the threads that I've read in the forum, I may not reply to it, but I do read it.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 6:12am

to upgrade ship is by purchasing am not gonna spend like 4 million gold for just 1 legendary
27th generation scanner no way

Legendary cash shop scanner is worse than any "Eye" scanner...
Only 4 cash shop items make significant improvement to ship, at least for doing any astral pve activity: reactor, motor, visor and shields... but you can use regular epics to make good ship.

I'm not telling you that you'll find a pike and a special cannon and a wall shield, but a decent ship gear, also you can get Heavy caliber cannons from the NPC for nuggets 50 nugget for each cannon is a super good deal because 50 nuggets = 1 gold symbol and heavy caliber cannons of the current generation are worth much more than that.

Actually you can buy ANY uncomon, rare or epic device for nuggets now. Including special cannons and pike artillery...
Gearing ship now is easy as never before.

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 9:26am

I've just checked it there are 3 merchants now!! "It's been a while since I went to the hangar my ship is like 3 gens old".
This is super good for ships and ship pvp, if they remove the shop stuff "cooler, and CS ship gear" we might get back our fair ship-pvp.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 10:30am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I think the reason is if u do the same in guild as u do here on forum, might be the reason they kick, not cuz ur weak
I am PioPico

Rate this thread