You are not logged in.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 11:55am

Account forgoten

Hello , i wanted to come back to game but forgot my account name, pass word and the current email i was using at that time when i was playing.
is there any way i can get it back?
thanks.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 2:03pm

Hello , i wanted to come back to game but forgot my account name, pass word and the current email i was using at that time when i was playing.
is there any way i can get it back?
thanks.

You might be able to do something if you can remember the exact spelling of your character's name. (Or your characters' names if you had more than one). But hang around to see if you can get an answer from the staff on what to do.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:19pm

Hi.

Please submit a ticket following this link : http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=1
You will need to specify what mehtods of payment you used (if any), the names of the character on your account (including the deleted ones, and including reincarnations), any other information you think might be useful, like the aproximate time of your last log in.

Moving this thread to Technical Issues

- Zurion