You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 1:20pm

DarkMatter

Beginner

• "DarkMatter" started this thread

Astral Mythical Layer discovery!

"Friends!
After the completion of maintenance work, which will be held this Wednesday (December 11th), new season of Arena of Heroes will begin and all players will get access to the Mythical (6) astral layer."

Who can explain why we will get Mystical layer tomorrow, not on next week as it should be (10 weeks)?
Allods team failed again or they moved it and didnt announce on purpose? I just dont get why in dead game you making ppl angry and dissapoint with no reason.
Thx Allods team, now i dont have dust.
#PLACEHOLDER#

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 5:10pm

I was talking to a friend YESTERDAY about gearing up and the new patch, if it was worth the time...

"At the end of the month we'll have the next patch..."

I guess he was wrong.

Also, how long will this maintenance last?, i didn't read this piece of info on the announcement...

Good thing, i put a bid for a holy weapon and i was worried i wasn't going to get it, but... THANKS, GUYS!, seems like nobody knew you were doing this and i got a sweet holy weapon! xD

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 7:59pm

reason we are getting Mythical sixth astral layer

:)
"Friends!
After the completion of maintenance work, which will be held this Wednesday (December 11th), new season of Arena of Heroes will begin and all players will get access to the Mythical (6) astral layer."
Who can explain why we will get Mystical layer tomorrow, not on next week as it should be (10 weeks)?
Allods team failed again or they moved it and didnt announce on purpose? I just dont get why in dead game you making ppl angry and dissapoint with no reason.
"Friends!

"Friends!

We will get Mythical layer (6) astral layer because this season's rewards multiplier has increased and Mythical (6) astral layer's rewards will compensate new level 80's with competitive gear.

Rate this thread