You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:30pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Commander

here you can discuss the Radiant Strongbox Commander Sale news

Where would you like to go using Wraith's stealth abilities?

P.s
No, thats not me for sale... I am defiantly not a combat (or any kind of) mount!
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (May 22nd 2014, 6:28pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:37pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Boy, I sure would love to discuss the Radiant Strongbox Commander Sale and ride one of the new mounts, but unfortunately...I cannot...for reasons. Hopefully someone is working on tickets...very quickly...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:34pm

just why it takes so many boxes and why if someone pays real money he still gets shit :/ its rly unfair

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:38pm

Windstorm

Trainee

The drop rate is incredibly low ; and the prices are insane .Pretty much disappointed ... I guess would be too easy if we could buy some of those mounts via Boutique with a clear price but nooh...well its all about the luck and how much money you pump on it ...never in our advantage . :(

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:40pm

Good thing you posted this...since half the <cut> server got banned. Now we know what we are missing due to failure we call Mail.ru, should rename to Gpotato.

Now now.. you really have to include that word?
- Zurion

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (May 23rd 2014, 12:44pm)

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:12pm

The drop rate is incredibly low ; and the prices are insane .Pretty much disappointed ... I guess would be too easy if we could buy some of those mounts via Boutique with a clear price but nooh...well its all about the luck and how much money you pump on it ...never in our advantage . :(

As with every strongbox, that is an option. Just wait a few days, there will be mounts in the AH, buy gold and buy the mount. Don't gamble if you don't want to.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:30pm

The drop rate is incredibly low ; and the prices are insane .Pretty much disappointed ... I guess would be too easy if we could buy some of those mounts via Boutique with a clear price but nooh...well its all about the luck and how much money you pump on it ...never in our advantage .

Just for the sake of general knowledge.... Do we have a clue about the actual drop rate? (Yeah, probably its incredibly low as you said but i would like to see a number ^^ )

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:42pm

Windstorm

Trainee

As with every strongbox, that is an option. Just wait a few days, there will be mounts in the AH, buy gold and buy the mount. Don't gamble if you don't want to.

1500000 g was one wraith in AH this morning .I'd rather prefer to top up and buy from boutique then to feed someone's greediness.For me,prices are insane indeed.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:45pm

Wait a few days. They were released less than 24 hours ago. There are still very few mirages in circulation. Although, considering how they banned some huge spenders, this mount in particular may be more expensive than usual, because there WILL be less in circulation.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:52pm

all mounts are expensive on AH when there is one offer only

unpatient ppl will pay high prices for beeing the 1st having it

as Biromir said, just wait a few days, be patient and then buy for gold if you want the mount

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:30pm

Boy, I sure would love to discuss the Radiant Strongbox Commander Sale and ride one of the new mounts, but unfortunately...I cannot...for reasons. Hopefully someone is working on tickets...very quickly...
+ :D

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 9:06am

I can not complete the quest from scroll of Radiant Strongbox Commander. NPC have synbol finished quest but not responding with me.

Rate this thread