You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 4:38am

How could I find the truth about a class stats? -class mechanics

Have you seen in the forum Pimp my build where is described in each situation how many stats should have?
I like the most , when it says: what is left into... , which actually it should be the main stat...

Have you seen a "pro player" - who has high runes, high GS and gives his build and stats and is "not working for you" ?:)

Or you have less cash shop item orr your GS is a lot less and "what is left put it into" - it is a negative number...

This game ( like any other) made by programmers.
It is hidden into the source code how it is working exactly. That should be a very clear mathematical formula.

Based on that it is working everything.

For example, for the scout almost everybody says : PVE full determination.
Ok, but not need swiftness, not need double attack?
300 sfitness + 300 double attack "is the best" put others in Det, yesn those 100, what left???
Others Over 250 is not good anything just waste.

Than I go to astral and I see somebody with less gs and less runes deal double of my dps, how??? - and he put stats completly other plaxces what 5x "pro players" told me.

I have attached a reincarnation whatever gear.
Has in total( with CS items) 1241 stats.
If I put 300 in Double Att + 300 in Critical dmg + 300 in phis dmg, exactly what did one of the top dps I will have 341 point to distribute beteween 3x MAIN stats: Prof, Det, Brut( average 113 points) - that is a bad joke stats configuration.

If I watch visually ( what the game creator suggest)
I should put in Critical dmg, phis dmg, the most.
Some to Prof and Det and Elem Dmg.
Lets say 20% , 20% 10% 10% , 10%?
So in this case: 248 Crit Dmg, 248 Phis Dmg, 124 prof, 124 det, 124 Elem dmg, 0 brut, 0 double attack.

Share if you care, but I would need a few mat formulas how are working the main stats. Why not need Brut and double attack to be there, and how much for goolden how much for silver stats?!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_171579674" (Dec 19th 2019, 6:42am)

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 7:13am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

On a Scout, the reason u take Double attack is for double procc of certain abilities will give you back double the gear ammount + it boosts the dmg cuz of double proccs deals 40% of the initiall dmg(seems higher than that actually) the 300 swiftness is for a certain talent to be up 24/7 that gives u a hefty % dmg boost. Thats all special stats needed on a scout for PvE. Now I will tell you why determination is better than the other stats for pve. Reason why is that the dmg% is greater per determination point than any other stat BUT you need to keep that determination upp,and having some prof will ensure the first hits arent to low before u build up determination bar, and here comes the 3rd part that matters alot and that is having a correct or good Rotation. If your rotation is bad so will dps be even with the best stats.
I am PioPico

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 1:37pm

On a Scout, the reason u take Double attack is for double procc of certain abilities will give you back double the gear ammount + it boosts the dmg cuz of double proccs deals 40% of the initiall dmg(seems higher than that actually) the 300 swiftness is for a certain talent to be up 24/7 that gives u a hefty % dmg boost. Thats all special stats needed on a scout for PvE. Now I will tell you why determination is better than the other stats for pve. Reason why is that the dmg% is greater per determination point than any other stat BUT you need to keep that determination upp,and having some prof will ensure the first hits arent to low before u build up determination bar, and here comes the 3rd part that matters alot and that is having a correct or good Rotation. If your rotation is bad so will dps be even with the best stats.
Thanks, but this not exactly what I am looking for. ( I knew this )

Let's say you got an Omni Core, so you can switch to any class in every 10 min. - or Iam switching between 10 or 11 reincarnations.

1. By switching to class 10th now from where to know which stats are important?
- here Iam expecting a formula which willl describe the Prof/Det/Brut ration and the special stats ratio.
- as I have seen every gear slot has for they stats rotation the golden stat: both offfence and defence. Example at scout head gear slot is marked with gold the Determination and Bloodlust. To do an experiment I have switched all gear stats to the golden stat. Here is the resut

The question is in general: how to know the right stat amount at the Current class ( not just scout, warrior)

2. How to test, if is just a dps class, and not a tank, or heal?
- Training dummy doesn't lower his health, so the Brutality stats are uleless for there leading to false reality.

Friday, December 20th 2019, 6:48am

"If your rotation is bad so will dps be even with the best stats"

What is the correct/good rotation? -when Determination it is maxed?

I feel in 1 or max 2 seconds it is determination at level 100%

Friday, December 20th 2019, 10:01pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

If you want to find out stats to use on a class without listening to others who have tried and come upp with stats, u check rubies and then come up with combos that could work with them, lets say warrior, they have rubies to make most abilitys to crit without taking crit chance, which then leads to me thinking crit dmg is a rly good idea (it is), then 2nd depending on type on skills if u make ur build only doing physical dmg, then taking physical dmg will be better than prof deter brut also if u take double attack it will generate double the combat advantage on attacks which u generate it with, if it double procc. DA is probably the most used stat for pve overall.

this is just an example.

also the golden stats or w/e is just prof and deter, on all gears which u can have deter, it will be golden, on all gear u cant have deter but prof its golden will be prof, and this is just me thinking its for leveling purpose, same with bloodlust.
I am PioPico

Friday, December 20th 2019, 10:07pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Well determination in pve should be Maxed out after ur first hit kinda, but there are fights were mechanics makes u not be able to atk = lowers ur determination bar, and a rotation is dependat on class, for example on scout an good rotation includes getting max weak poison stacks, 2 stack of accurate shot and crippling and poison aimed in rapid success while maintaining your gear pieces for example : poison bombardment, bombardment, poison bombardment, crippling, poison aimed, filler(explosive shot without charm or a bombardment without charm) and then redoing it over and over while using replenishment on cooldown(gear recovery skill). that a base rotation, not a personalized, you can and should add ur own things to it that you like.

also rotations like this is just from playing the class and trying stuff for a while before finding something u like and do well.
I am PioPico

Friday, December 20th 2019, 10:50pm

An optimum ratio between profi, deter, brut. depends on the length of battle.
Profi gives 1% damage per 10 stats, Deter gives 1.5% damage at 100% bar per 10 stats, brutality Gives 0.02% damage per 1% missing from the target health per 10 stats,
meaning that if you can maintain a 100% determination all the time then go deter, if you have a problem maintaining it then you need more profi, brutality gives more than deter per 10 stat only when the target health is below 25%. so in long fights you will stick in that remaining 25% much longer, that's why you see people invest a bit more in brutality in high HP bosses like WB and OBS bosses. Special damage modifiers gives 1.2% per 10 but they are limited to 1 damage type so you should take it only when you do only 1 type of damage(in pve) or most of your damage is from a certain type, but since most classes deals hybrid damage I'd go fro profi rather special attack damage, however in PVP people mostly go for physical and elemental protection so if you deal hybrid damage with other than those I'd rather boost the other damage type " like natural or holy".
There's also an addon called MBR stat helper serves the same purpose.
that's in general, but some classes have additional buffs to their damage related to their main stat. like healer gets 1.2% damage per 10 double attack, some times more swiftness will result in lower cool-down to your spike damage which will result in higher damage, etc... As long as you know the main concept you can optimize your stats depending on the situation and what suits you best.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Saturday, December 21st 2019, 4:32am

To resume the valuable answers:

"u check rubies and then come up with combos that could work with them"

"lets say warrior, they have rubies to make most abilitys to crit without taking crit chance, which then leads to me thinking crit dmg is a rly good idea (it is),"

"An optimum ratio between profi, deter, brut. depends on the length of battle.
Profi gives 1% damage per 10 stats,
Deter gives 1.5% damage at 100% bar per 10 stats,
brutality Gives 0.02% damage per 1% missing from the target health per 10 stats,
Special damage modifiers gives 1.2% per 10"

Saturday, December 21st 2019, 4:47am

for pvp I saw some are taking full Profiency ( instead of determination) everywhere is that recomended.
others are taking Brutality elixirs + brutality potions. Probably to counter the Caution.
Some are taking double attack elixirs.
Others are taking other special stats.

In pvp almost always full the Determination bar.
Mages do only elemental dmg.
Demonologis't 80% dps is coming from Seal of Chaos, where the double attack is broken / bugged.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_171593091" (Dec 21st 2019, 6:20am)

Saturday, December 21st 2019, 7:53pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

yeah for pvp determination stacks way less since ur not doing as much dmg as on mobs in pve, deter can be good in pvp if u aoe alot and can stack it up, otherwise prof is better :P
I am PioPico

Monday, January 6th 2020, 9:54pm

If the mage has only Elemetal Dmg , which scale better than Prof, than mages should use Elem dmg, instead of prof, not?

Prof: 140
Det 434
Brut: 90
Double Att: 160
Elem Dmg: 280

Very low dmg at pve.

What can be the issue?

Upgraded the gear and got like this:
Prof: 140
Det: 381
Brut: 90
Double Att: 281
Elem Dmg: 248

it is better, but it a very far from the epected.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_172006860" (Jan 6th 2020, 10:23pm)

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 12:50am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

runes cash shop and rotations matter aswell, and DA = benefitial for Mage aswell cuz of rubie and proccs
I am PioPico

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 12:29am

ideally, you would have just 100% proficiency as it strikes always (not only % chance like doubleattack, critchance etc)
when i had infinite insignia i tried a lot of combinations, finding out the differences are minimal, but if you really go 100% determination you deal really high damage even if you dont elaborate the other things
some things which come to my mind, list is not complete

take into consideration special class mechanics:

- scout need swiftness to keep his dmgbuff active, paladin has that too
- warrior has a only physical dmgbuild so he does not suffer from hybrid dmgsplit; you can go full critdmg & physical dmg. doubleattack help with more combatadvantage but some playstyles do not need so much CA
- psi profits from doubleattack because of rubies which reduce stress + has from abilities already a hifh critchance
- same with necromancer who profits drom doubleattack (DA) due to more blooddrops
- sorcerer can go only 1 dmgtype, fire, so he does not suffer from hybrid dmgsplit plus has rubies which mean dmg does up with doubleattack straight even after the 250% softcap
- demonolog profits from doubleattack along with weird torture-mechanic, it eneables you even with 400+ brutality and weak gear to peak dmg in PVE when your fellow players have better gear and proper PVE builds
i found out with the 100% determination builds you can actually do well in PVP, but only as long as you hit multiple opponents. once you face an equal / stronger player 1 vs 1 you "wont get it up" which is always bad (i am talking about the determination bar :P )
thats why determination is questionable in PVP
full prof means you will on the 1st strike hit really, really hard. if you play sorcerer and go for an icebuild, watching the icy comet hit with full prof is incredibly satisfying
especially vs non-healing classes it is enjoyable to literally feel the panic when your 1st few hits hit like a rock already. it becomes problematic however if you face some healing class, espeically necromancer and healer, wich will stay on the edge to death but refuse to die eventually. then you wish for more brutality which would allow you to set a finishing blow altough it makes the start of the battle lame (and at the start you have the bonus from your artefact, you often have the emblems bonus etc).
so ultimately, from a tactical view, you will have to thin about whether you want to go vs non healing classes or healing ones. or you make some hybrid build which can do everything a little, but nothing really well.
as i am lazy i made a general purpose build and go with 443 brutality, 250 critchance, 250 critdmg, 250 doubleattack and put remaining stats into proficiency (to have at least some "firepower" at the beginning of a battle)
this build is inferior in PVE but it still gets the job done and i dont care about breaking records or be the top at all

if you get the emblems bonus at the beginning at the battle along with the few seconds bnusdmg from artefact, you can still hit pretty hard to make sure your brutality will finish the job

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 12:34am

offtopic:
the topic is debatable enough and it is really difficult to find objective data or to calculate real statistics. This is the same as the topic of global warming, which is being discussed very much now. On this site, if you need to write an essay on the subject, you can find very interesting materials, literature, sources, interviews with environmental movement leaders, and more *keep your spamlink*. The Global Warming essay is going to let you do a research on the topic that is often talked about in the news. There are a lot of scientific works that show that the temperature of the Earth’s surface is becoming warmer every year. The consequences of Global Warming can be very harming for the planet, so it is not surprising that professors want their students to contemplate on this striking topic. There are a lot of samples on the internet that will make writing essays on Global Warming easier.
climate-change global warming hoax even infiltrating our gameforums, help :pinch: