You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:14am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Exchange room in Allods ?

Hello players !
Does allods have exchange room yet ?
In gpotato version everyone could exchange a currency from un game cash to premium currency ?
Regards,
marcin1509

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:20am

Hi marchin1509

We do not have a portal currency. It means that you will be able to buy Crystals directly.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:38am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

We can't exchange in game cash to premium currency ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:09am

The NPC to buy shards is currently gone from the game. I would assume it is to prevent exploits, considering the server issues. It should be back once those are resolved. The game has had the option to buy shards for gold for about 2 years now, it makes no sense to just take it out without notice.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:13am

machopi

Beginner

Well, the sever merge and transfers are still in beta mode (sort of), it's a safe bet to assume that the currency exchange will be enabled once everything is finalized and stable. I can't think of a possible reason to remove the exchange from the game completely, it'll be a real dick move, plus i didn't find anything regarding it in the patch notes.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:37am

You can exchange if you have a perma goblin, so the exchange is still there.

And yes you can exchange crystals for premium crystals still.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:57am

there is exchange npc in front of the novograd auction house..but one that should be near nezebgrad AH is missing in action :)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:59am

When i checked the NA forums for the last time, everyone was complaining about some kinda bug. BC/game gold currency was around 90+ gold if remember correct.
In Eu server it was around 25-26gold.

Now, if devs wont let us to use the currency exchange npc, ex-NA players will rule the economy of the AO and the prices will go super duper high in AH! Cause you know they are now gold millioners!
It will make ex-Eu players "AH watchers" cause we wont be able to buy anything but watching!

On the other hand, if devs decide to restart the currency exchange system with old eu rates, NA players will buy their boutique coins back for almost 1/4 price!

Isnt that unfair?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:11am

Yes is little unfair, but merging servers are always that someone gains and someone loses, I think its equalize in time:)
HUSARIA zaprasza, www.husaria-allods.pun.pl

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:14am

it's not unfair.. it's called economy..and I do agree that some had their gold from bugs etc etc blah blah but there are farmers real farmer and topup guys who gets gems and exchange in gold when rate is high and sells them back when it's low.. just like stock exchange. but anyways for those people looking for that exchange npc, we can only wait.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:40am

rozetri

Intermediate

When i checked the NA forums for the last time, everyone was complaining about some kinda bug. BC/game gold currency was around 90+ gold if remember correct.
In Eu server it was around 25-26gold.

Now, if devs wont let us to use the currency exchange npc, ex-NA players will rule the economy of the AO and the prices will go super duper high in AH! Cause you know they are now gold millioners!
It will make ex-Eu players "AH watchers" cause we wont be able to buy anything but watching!

On the other hand, if devs decide to restart the currency exchange system with old eu rates, NA players will buy their boutique coins back for almost 1/4 price!

Isnt that unfair?

To be fair, the vast majority of the NA players themselves were reduced to AH watchers. The vastly rich were more than able to purchase gpots and convert them over to gold, in amounts of up to and exceeding 25 million gold. However... as of when I logged off last night, the shard rate was still only ~35g/shard. So yeah, for the first two months or so, gold is going to be devalued. But once gold sinks and regular purchases start going on, I think things will become less crazy. Even then, most NA players only had a million gold or so.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:49am

it's not unfair.. it's called economy..and I do agree that some had their gold from bugs etc etc blah blah but there are farmers real farmer and topup guys who gets gems and exchange in gold when rate is high and sells them back when it's low.. just like stock exchange. but anyways for those people looking for that exchange npc, we can only wait.
Its not economy!
Its "Bug abusement"..!

We both know that so dont push it please.

And we all know GMPiopico didnt do anything about that bug like all vebzen GMs.
He just closed all topics about that issue and wrote the same message under all of them;
"We are working on it"..!

There were many subjects about same thing in your forums.
Many of u wanted to ban those bug abusers and now do u really want to defend them? :evil:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_1079967" (Mar 20th 2014, 11:55am)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:01pm

A number of them were banned, but way to late to stop the problem.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:12pm

Scavenger

Beginner

NA had those people who used server lags to do a bug that caused gem shard price to go up from 26 to 90 then 125 few days later , they got

3 waves of banning , not sure how many people left

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:14pm

A number of them were banned, but way to late to stop the problem.
And now their bans has been cancelled by my.com!
There is a subject about that in forum.

Anyway, im not even sure about ill keep playing this game or not!
So its your problem..:)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:23pm

where is the exchange npc on empire ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:51pm

Light

Beginner

lol. reminds me of dotndrop.
Light

MySQL queries

select * from information_schema.tables

PHP Source code

phpinfo();

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:00pm

Hi,

there is exchange npc in front of the novograd auction house..but one that should be near nezebgrad AH is missing in action :)

Exactly this.
There is a bug, the Empire NPC is missing for those looking for it.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:18pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

And what about league ?

I don't uderstand.
Someone says that it does exist, someone says that is bug ... I don't know what to think about it

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:30pm

And what about league ?

I don't uderstand.
Someone says that it does exist, someone says that is bug ... I don't know what to think about it

Just read again ;).
League NPC is here
Empire NPC is missing -> bug
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language