You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 5:03pm

ZzzZZZzzzZZzz still not unbanned :(

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 5:08pm

As you can see, they are already working through the tickets.

It might help if you PM me with your ticket ID's then they can go straight to the ticket, instead of having to hunt for each ticket the que..
I already have some, but I will forward any others I get sent to me.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 5:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Still lacking a response!
My current reaction:

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 5:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

HOW ARE PEOPLE UNBANNED BUT I GET THIS MESSAGE?
"Unban and sanctions would be discussed on next work day - monday."

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:08pm

Well, the work day is over and I am not unbanned. Looks like it is DOTA for the weekend.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Holiday weekend.....WITH LM and I'm still banned.
I'm going to need a serious amount of alcohol or something else to keep me from not going absolutely insane.

God dammit all.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:35pm

Interseting thats only Minc people got unbanned.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:38pm

i didnt get unbanned lol and im in Minc

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:42pm

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:43pm

You have to put in a ticket to get a response, when u get a response you have to respond to it, when you respond to it you need to provide them with information... and so on, cant just submit a ticket and hope for the best in this case. if they ask you to provide information, you need to do so, if you do not, they move on. Doesn't matter who and what guild got unbanned, the data and logs speaks for them self, and they have the data that is talking to them. They banned massive amount of people for the reason that NA had few CS people left. (heavy for that matter)
Then you had people with 5s buying spinner and such mounts for 3-4 million gold.
GMs don't know who is a cash shopper who is not, so they banned all to be sure. The ones that did not use the exploit will get unbanned after the investigation and after the logs have been checked. The ones that have done so, will remain banned.

Whose ticket they get to first is a matter of luck IMO, but people who did nothing wrong, will get unbanned, who did so will remain banned.

I have hope in many people but only they know what they have done.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:56pm

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:57pm

They just hate the Swedes Manaxs :D
hehe not Swedish ^^ im Danish ...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:02pm

It was a joke Roller, chill brah :)
Killin me smalls....hard to take a joke in this situation lol

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:05pm

It was a joke Roller, chill brah :)
Killin me smalls....hard to take a joke in this situation lol
Ok I was joking, but Manaxs just got unbanned, now it's getting creepy.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:56pm

Dolce

Beginner

I have no email stating a ticket number?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:58pm

From the allods.com site, go to customer support. Simply visiting support.my.com will give you a 404, so go from the Allods site. Click on "My tickets", and you will have a list of all tickets you have submitted and their IDs. Those are clickable as well, you can view a bit more details about each ticket if you click them.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:01pm

You have to put in a ticket to get a response, when u get a response you have to respond to it, when you respond to it you need to provide them with information... and so on, cant just submit a ticket and hope for the best in this case. if they ask you to provide information, you need to do so, if you do not, they move on. Doesn't matter who and what guild got unbanned, the data and logs speaks for them self, and they have the data that is talking to them. They banned massive amount of people for the reason that NA had few CS people left. (heavy for that matter)
Then you had people with 5s buying spinner and such mounts for 3-4 million gold.
GMs don't know who is a cash shopper who is not, so they banned all to be sure. The ones that did not use the exploit will get unbanned after the investigation and after the logs have been checked. The ones that have done so, will remain banned.

Whose ticket they get to first is a matter of luck IMO, but people who did nothing wrong, will get unbanned, who did so will remain banned.

I have hope in many people but only they know what they have done.

I think this covers things a lot better then my frazzled brain could, Thank you Vash.

now to those any see my previous post, I'll be heading off now (I think after 10 hours today at it.. and 4-5 hours from 10PM last night.. I deserve a chance to relax a little :p ) so any IDs to forward will have to wait until Monday, any remaining tickets in the system may still get a response today (for a little while longer anyway), but I can offer no guarantees about that, it depends on when my boss runs out of steam (as its gone 11pm there...).

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:11pm

Bonor

Beginner

Im in Minc and im still banned!
-Bonor
Suck my Bonor !

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:14pm

Dolce

Beginner

Sigh my ticket just says in progress, FML, back to injustice for me =/

I really just hope I get unbanned in time to grab my realgar =(

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:23pm

Dolce

Beginner

So did anyone else's ban message claim they were a "main user of the gold exploit bug"? Is this the generic info they sent or is this specific to mine? I have seen others with more specific emails and I'm curious about exactly what it is I'm accused of.