You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:25pm

Bonor

Beginner

We have been reviewing the logs as to the cause of the over inflated cost in Crystal to Gold (and vica versa) exchange and have found you have been one of the main users of the Gold exploit bugs.

The after effect of your use of this bug has caused the high costs of the Crystals and has damaged the servers economy, forcing us to take such drastic actions to rectify the situation.
thats the email i received, and my tickets are still in process too
Suck my Bonor !

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:39pm

IAmGroot

Professional

^ Same one I got.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:43pm

Dolce

Beginner

ok seems it's just a generic one then, thanks

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:16pm

I bought my gpots when it was gpots owner i cant prove i dunno how to get the info i was using pay safecard and now no paysafecard i cand prove i buy boitique coins i am desperate i am playng this game since beta and i dont find it fair cuz i was in NA to get banned .I sent tikets i dunno what else to do....

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:24pm

"gold exploit bug" so buying and selling shards (or whatever they are called now) is an exploit?

You can't go after the people that abused the TR bug buy going after anyone that used the exchange npc. I'm not sure what the bug really was but couldn't you just check and see who was on when TR was open and amassed a large amount of gold? The server pop was so low it should have been pretty easy. That right there would have fixed the problem. Were the people at webzen really that stupid?

When will they ban the people that bought low right after maintenance and sold later in the day when the price went up?

Is it safe to use the exchange npc now? Or will we potentially be banned if/when the price changes and we use it again?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:29pm

Bonor

Beginner

The thing i really want to know is why some of the poeple who got ban yesterday got unban today and some people like me are still ban?
Suck my Bonor !

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:30pm

Because it takes a person to check if you really broke the rules or not :/ . I got unbanned just minutes ago, so there is still people checking the support tickets.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:36pm

"gold exploit bug" so buying and selling shards (or whatever they are called now) is an exploit?

You can't go after the people that abused the TR bug buy going after anyone that used the exchange npc. I'm not sure what the bug really was but couldn't you just check and see who was on when TR was open and amassed a large amount of gold? The server pop was so low it should have been pretty easy. That right there would have fixed the problem. Were the people at webzen really that stupid?

When will they ban the people that bought low right after maintenance and sold later in the day when the price went up?

Is it safe to use the exchange npc now? Or will we potentially be banned if/when the price changes and we use it again?
Webzen or gpotato has gathered all information in the tr bug time, transactions, IP, what alt was it done on, what alt gold went to, "masked" IPs, trades, sales, Currency exchange NPC logs, goblin logs, and so on.
The only reason why I showed up on their list is because I traded bunch of gpotatos, to gold in short period of time. Which is NOT illegal as you can see.

Anyways, the new company has all those logs, every single one of them.

Now why is this taking effect so late? It is because admins and GMs were more interested in stabilizing the game than dealing with that atm.
If you had large amount of gold, or crystals you were on the ban list.

If you traded something stupid for million(s) of gold you are on that list and so on. I think you get the point. I've exchanged quite a few emails today with the admins to know what they know and what they don't know. If you have questions I can try to answer them. Can you use npc? Yes. When did they gather the logs? On NA before the merge. Have they made a mistake? Yes, but it is resolved quickly. Can you exchange crystals to gold? Yes. Can you exchange gold for crystals? Yes. Will you get banned if any of those have been made in tr bug? Yes. Will you get banned if you have received gold from somebody who has done tr bug? Yes. More questions please ask me let GMs rest and work on your tickets.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:50pm

How can i prove was doing paysafecard purchase ? I need my acc

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:57pm

How can i prove was doing paysafecard purchase ? I need my acc
Is there an email for confirmation?
Is this ban now or still while on NA?
Can you view your fill-up history?
Can you still log in in NA site (gPotato) to see your fill up history?

Monday, May 26th 2014, 2:53pm

Vash buddy this ban is from this now
You dont get any conf of purchse with paysafecard just point aded to your acc
When i try to log to NA gpot says acc expired or error

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 10:45am

Vash buddy this ban is from this now
You dont get any conf of purchse with paysafecard just point aded to your acc
When i try to log to NA gpot says acc expired or error
same here
Hi

You have exploited astral gold duplication issue several days in a row.

After that, you have converted gold for crystals after servers merge, causing the growth of prices for crystals.
Am I a suspect of TR bug because of that?

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 11:27am

This is my report to Pio on FB after I didn't get any reply in Allods NA forum. This was when shard rate at 33g.

Gave him everything he wanted: SS and video. But they did nothing for like 2 months X( X(
This is my report to Pio on FB after I didn't get any reply in Allods NA forum. This was when shard rate at 33g.

Gave him everything he wanted: SS and video. But they did nothing for like 2 months X( X(
Of course they will not fix the reported bug, because they themselves do it on purpose. They gonna sell the game to other company so they might as well earn some last minute money out of it. And they choose to lure Cash Shoppers to buy more shards by simply making the value of shards go up up up (100g = 1 gpot). And seeing the situation now, I could say gpotato plan was a BIG SUCCESS!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: