You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 24th 2019, 2:49am

Questions about playing allods again (P2P server)

Hiho,

in short: was playing this game a long azz time back in the day like 2010? - 2012 or so, was thinking about coming back.
Now there is a p2p server which seems to be hopefully "FAIR" and all, is that really the case? Or are there some ... p2w aspects involved that are being kept hidden ? ^^
Also I was wondering, when i get to subscribe for the p2p server, how much would it cost it me? lets say a year in €?
Are there special deals or times where it is smart to subscribe? Are there helpful deals for new starting players?

I would appreciate honest answers ^^

Thanks ^^

:)

Wednesday, December 25th 2019, 9:06am

How much would costs you?
To get access to the server content ( game ) is very cheap.
To be happy, well I suggest to ask some players how happy are with they own guild leader, maybe who is only one in fraction?!
Many went to play on RU sevrers because of Dragagon's attitude...Do you understand Russian, can you read and write? - if no, than sad story... the game will have only RU interface.
I think that would cost you more! - to change fraction, server level up again your character cand get the "free cash shop items".
Sadly I can't play neither in imp side neither in league side, because Ican't tolerate neither of the guild leaders attitude.
So for me is better the f2p. :)

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 12:46pm

If you buy 180day subscription it's 3.25euro per month. About hidden payments there is usually tournament of blood and collector editions (you also get subscription time so you save a bit on that). They will save you some time, nothing that gives you stats, mostly it's some dominion tools and some fate elixirs.

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 4:28pm

My oppionion hopefully it doesn't count much, because I am such a bad, pessimistic persion, who doesn't even exists!

"Mark of Accomplishment"

https://dragallods.wixsite.com/dragallods/special-rewards

Fablet core: you play a class for PvE and instaly switch to an OP class for PVP.
Get Carnifex scrolls: PvP

Those marks are for contests vinners only.
Not enough to make a post, but have to be awarded too.
Judging who is the winner is always sbjective...
So it will be boosted in PvP who ... has salted tonge...

Is this FAIR or is this TRUTH?

Good luck!

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 12:09am

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 12:12am

Fabled core is time saver only

Quoted

So it will be boosted in PvP who ... has salted tonge...

Not rly, even when you come for bg full of scounts/palas it's playable in p2p, diference is like 15-20% (in range of outplay by skill/overgear)

p2p is balanced in terms of dmg/def, comapring to f2p wher you have 38228701x dmg multiplicators, and your def skills do shit

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 4th 2020, 12:28am)